WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wilson Creek Winery - Temecula California

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Had to come out to Ca for a family members 60th B day party. My sister in law told me that she was having it at Wilson Creek Winery, to tell you how small of a world it really is Bill Wilson is one of Stacy's RE clients and is currently shopping for a house in Lake Havasu!

Anyhow we just got here and I figured I would share some pics and the experience. Place is first class!

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

Reaction score
My sister loves this place and my wife doesn't drink but she will drink in their chocolate cup thing. Should be a great socal day.

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
Thx for that Dave we belong to three wineries out there it?s fun to go out and relax have some wine and lunch good times

rvrrun

Reaction score
We used to rent a house out there every year to get the family together before we started boating again. My wife's cousin works at one of the wineries there, Europa I think.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Cool place.
Chip got married there.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I grew up out there and know the wilson family well, they are good people. Before you leave stop by doffo winery, its a little further up rancho cal bu the entrance to lake skinner, they have a neat collection of european motorcycles from all generations

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Stop by Maurice Currie and get the bread with bree baked inside. Yummm

4Waters

Reaction score
Their almond champagne is really good ask them for an Almond Joy they use the almond champagne and chocolate liquor. 🖒

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I grew up out there and know the wilson family well, they are good people. Before you leave stop by doffo winery, its a little further up rancho cal bu the entrance to lake skinner, they have a neat collection of european motorcycles from all generations
Doffo has a Kurt Casselli memorial wine where the proceeds are donated to the Kurt Casselli foundation.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I got a full truck or I would. Stacy and I will come back when we are a little lighter on our feet.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
If you need a place to crash next time let me know, im out by the airport

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I'm in Temecula this weekend. Yearly trip with my brothers and nephews we've been doing since my dad dies. Got a house of Monte de Oro. Heading out for more tasting now. Beautiful day!

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have time, visit the Thornton Winery at the corner of Rancho California and Butterfield Stage, a very nice facility too. If you walk directly up the hillside behind Thornton's and climb over the white vinyl fence you'll be in my daughter and son-in-laws back yard.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you have time, visit the Thornton Winery at the corner of Rancho California and Butterfield Stage, a very nice facility too. If you walk directly up the hillside behind Thornton's and climb over the white vinyl fence you'll be in my daughter and son-in-laws back yard.

That's gotta be a pretty cool place to live! I really enjoyed the landscape and vibe back there. In all my years in so cal I had never been back there before.

I was surprised at how many people were at all the different wineries, almost had a theme park kind of vibe later in the afternoon.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Wilson Creek has great concerts during the summer, mainly country. Going to see Big & Rich there tonight.

Have seen Craig Morgan, Easton Corbin, and Lauren Alaina last summer.

Great place to see a show.