WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Howard GN 20'

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Adam is there any running gear..I've seen all the pics but can't tell what the inside might look like...

Runnerbottom

Reaction score
This wood deck project is on its way to Santa Rosa Ca.
She is getting a full restoration.
Now I am offering my 19' Brendella Tunnel V Drive project aswell.
It's time to streamline and focus on just the Biesemeyer.
Give me a call or shoot me a text if interested
Adam 714 Two six 4 6429 ;)

Full Pull

Reaction score
00202_4UzljdKzOmi_1200x900.jpg

00Z0Z_5zrOA3Kq4TS_600x450.jpg

sintax

Reaction score
oh man, that could make a sweet project.

love that its capped already

old rigger

Reaction score
I looked at this one for sale a year or two ago....real rough but it was damned tempting....

View attachment 331358 View attachment 331359

I talked to the guy that had this for sale back when Campbell Carl made his post. The boat was rough, but not real rough. Anyway a friend of mine called me a few years ago and asked if I knew of any vintage projects stashed away and I sent him the pics and the sellers number that I had saved of this GN. He set up a time and we went out to look at it. He had a large piece of property and the boat was back by a seasonal stream bed and had been slowly sinking back into that gully. I think Jimmy bought it just in time.

He finished the restoration last year before the Catalina ski race, Jimmy's in the LB boat and ski club in fact he was the grand poobaah or something at one time. It's beautiful as are all his builds. He swung by the dock abut a month ago and gave me a ride to the dam and back. The thing is built like a tank, it might have the thickest lay up I've ever seen and is a fun boat. Solid as a fucking rock. Its the only one I've seen with the deck hatch which was built in a mold and not some cut down item. That hatch mold wasn't still at Howard when I worked there but as I said back a few pages, the boat mold was.

fullsizeoutput_3cfc.jpeg
IMG_7140.JPG

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong and I’m having trouble finding pics of one but there’s a 21 howard that’s actually a 21 cap on GN bottom. They have a more pointed nose. A guy on here back East has one. I will try to find a pic

old rigger

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong and I’m having trouble finding pics of one but there’s a 21 howard that’s actually a 21 cap on GN bottom. They have a more pointed nose. A guy on here back East has one. I will try to find a pic

Yes, Howard and Lincoln boats both had this same deck on the Howard GN 20 bottom. There's some debate as to actually tooled up the deck. This one is a Howard.

c3e837fa30de5bc52e243d06e6df6a59.jpg

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Bingo!!! That’s the one have seen a handful one was for sale a few months back on Craigslist it was painted though.

old rigger

Reaction score
Bingo!!! That’s the one have seen a handful one was for sale a few months back on Craigslist it was painted though.

There was a Lincoln for sale on RDP or performance boats a few years ago. I believe the guy selling it was related to who ever Lincoln Boats was? Maybe.

Boat hung out on the strip.

sintax

Reaction score
There was a Lincoln for sale on RDP or performance boats a few years ago. I believe the guy selling it was related to who ever Lincoln Boats was? Maybe.

yea, i remember seeing it on PerformanceBoats, and yea, i think he was the grandson of the guy if I remember correctly.

Boat Anchor

Reaction score

vdcruiser

Reaction score
She looks good Dan. That is not a 21' deck, it was made for the 20'.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
This is my Buddys boat. Nice project and very clean. It's up in Elma Washington. He's a motivated seller and just lowered the price to $ 3500.00 today. Give him a call. His name is Jim, (360) 561-9966.
Does he want to sell that little yellow trailer in the background?

welldigger00

Reaction score
If you browse around this page on Boost Power's website, you will see many of the old Arrowhead ski boats. Including a few 20s.:thumbsup

http://boostpower.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=128_114
There are many pages of pics. Check the old Hallett on page 2

That A-12 20' Schiada now has a NA Brummett engine. It sold a while back on Boat Trader. It is still a very clean boat. I think that is Bill Johnson's old boat from the 80's. One of the first Race Aero turbo set-ups at Arrowhead.

I crewed on a12 two weekends ago during the ski races. A guy named John Miller owns it now I think. Super cool dude. Boat ran great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Orange one? Still see it sometimes, he stays on CA side below Badenochs.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
There was an all orange Lincoln craft for sale in Phoenix a year or two ago. That might be what he’s talking about

vdcruiser

Reaction score
Yes styling is pretty much the same, but it was made to fit the 20'. That yellow and white one belonged to a friend of mine here in Virginia, he bought it new from Howard. I got the 21', good times.

old rigger

Reaction score

Havazoo

Reaction score
Wow, you know you've arrived when you have a Grand National setting in your front yard 😜

lai911

Reaction score
Damn that looks clean.
Just showed this to my wife who likes Jimmy's yellow GN as much as I do. She asked where it was, Maryland I said. Her only reply was 'Thank God.'
Is this boat still for sale?

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for one of these I have a friend selling one that’s ready to go minus motor. Pm me for details.

old rigger

Reaction score
Love it when this thread pops back up. Such a great looking hull.