WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skiing behind a Schiada

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Any one else see these peeps? I have seen them every day since thursday, they just keep tearing up the water. :cool: I met one of 'em at Badnocks on Sat. morning, he asked me if I was River Dave, I politely answered no. ;)

0 (283).jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 011.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 012.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 013.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 014.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 015.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 016.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 017.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 018.jpg Tues. morn. Prop Search 019.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
Let's hear it for the Old Guys :champagne::champagne: Great shots Wheeler !

Steve

These guy's are good! From the time they come into view until they are out of view, they are cutting it up! :thumbsup I should be in as good of shape.:eek:

0 (278).jpg 0 (298).jpg

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Any one else see these peeps? I have seen them every day since thursday, they just keep tearing up the water. :cool: I met one of 'em at Badnocks on Sat. morning, he asked me if I was River Dave, I politely answered no. ;)

Same boat and people you did the aerial shots of before when I said that I would love to have one of me like that for my wall. One of these days I may get to the river again...

Wheeler

Reaction score
Same boat and people you did the aerial shots of before when I said that I would love to have one of me like that for my wall. One of these days I may get to the river again...

I hear Dave is out and has room available!

Any time you would like to come out I'm sure I could clean out the other room for you, I might even get the Mandella registered so there is something to ski behind! :thumbsup

Wonsley66

Reaction score

Every time I show my family pics they say, "Wow riverdave took some good pictures?", So I say, ya he does an alright job I guess, haha!:p

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I hear Dave is out and has room available!

Any time you would like to come out I'm sure I could clean out the other room for you, I might even get the Mandella registered so there is something to ski behind! :thumbsup

I won't ever invite myself. I need to do some work on my truck so I can tow my boat out there too, but it would be great to ski behind a Mandella again. Another board member bought an extra nice Hallett Vector that I ski raced behind in the early 90's,, and has offered to pull me around some behind it,, pretty anxious to do that too!

Wheeler

Reaction score
Every time I show my family pics they say, "Wow riverdave took some good pictures?", So I say, ya he does an alright job I guess, haha!:p

Next time I see your father I'll introduce myself as Dave. :D

flatnutz110

Reaction score
These guy's are good! From the time they come into view until they are out of view, they are cutting it up! :thumbsup I should be in as good of shape.:eek:

Nothing beats the river.:champagne:

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
The aerial shots are awesome. Your autopilot is AWESOME too!:thumbsup:D

Thanks

I am going on a diet so I can get a ride and take some pics!

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
That's too cool! All Original..... Including driver and skier!! :bowdown:

Thanks for the view Wheeler. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Wheeler

Reaction score
Suday Sept. 20, '09 002.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 050.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 057.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 060.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 061.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 064.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 064-1.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 066.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 082.jpg Suday Sept. 20, '09 203.jpg Hey Tom! who were you pulling this morning, is he as old as Walter?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Thanx Wheeler, you just put a big smile on my face!................:D

Wheeler

Reaction score

You are very welcome Carl! Here's the the other half of the morning ski group, Rita and Walt, they are both in their 80's. :thumbsup:thumbsup

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
That's Glen skiing in the first shots. I think Walt is older than all of em. :D:thumbsup

linus3

Reaction score
looks like the 2010 Snowbird Water Ski Finals.......:rotflmao:

Wheeler

Reaction score
:smackhead :lmao

You should hope to make it to 80, much less be skiing! :thumbsup

Griff

Reaction score
:smackhead :lmao
You should hope to make it to 80, much less be skiing! :thumbsup
We all should. My folks skied up into their upper 70s, Mom quit because she said her arthritis flared up in her hands after a ? hour of skiing. Dad quit because Mom did. Said it didn't seem worth it to get the boat out and then spend the rest of the day cleaning afterwards to just ski for 15 minutes! She's 87 in a few days and asked if I'd take her skiing again if I get a boat! Said with her new medicine nothing much bothers her hands anymore! I told her, "...next summer." Give her something to look forward to! And me a chance to find that right boat.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Oh man. Great thread revival.

This is how I love the river. :thumbsup

fmo24

Reaction score
We all should. My folks skied up into their upper 70s, Mom quit because she said her arthritis flared up in her hands after a ? hour of skiing. Dad quit because Mom did. Said it didn't seem worth it to get the boat out and then spend the rest of the day cleaning afterwards to just ski for 15 minutes! She's 87 in a few days and asked if I'd take her skiing again if I get a boat! Said with her new medicine nothing much bothers her hands anymore! I told her, "...next summer." Give her something to look forward to! And me a chance to find that right boat.

We got my mom some "clinchers" gloves. She is 77 and still going.

Wheeler

Reaction score

Here is another one of the "Snow Birds" out for his daily ski ride, he's in his 70's! :thumbsup

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
:thumbsup I hope I can still do this at that age.

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
That's pretty amazing! Don't care how I look just hope all my body parts move somewhat freely:D
I live by the idea of arriving to my grave "...in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, and totally worn out" Just hope i time it right:skull

Wheeler

Reaction score

You can thank me later Carl. I plan on resurrecting over a hundred threads, I'll have some T-Shirts for you. :thumbsup