Edelbrock catalog- Top

Absolute Speed and Marine - Top

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    29,763
    Thanks
    935
    Thanked 2,027 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanPartridge View Post
    No way!

    Out For Justice rules!
    Ya that is a pretty good movie. Above the Law wasn't bad either.

  2. #22
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    29,763
    Thanks
    935
    Thanked 2,027 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatfloating View Post
    They would but Mili is dead :



    He's been a reserve deputy in Jefferson Parish for 20 years. While filming in the area the Sheriff then asked him to show his deputies some self defense and hand to hand combat moves. He then became a reserve and has kept it on the DL for this long.

    After watching show he should still kept it quite,,,


    I'm sure you know Shaq has been a reserve officer in Miami and now he's applying in Cleveland. I'm nt sure if he was one in LA and Phoenix will making stops there.
    I think Shaq was part of Port Police here in the LA Harbor.

  3. #23
    Senior Member .boatpoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Woodland Hills
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
    Based on the looks of him I think his blackbelt is in the "sit on ass and eat donuts all day" fighting style.

    Maybe he could throw donuts instead of ninja stars?
    Ha Ha, and he still runs like a girl even with the extra tonage. Someone's got to have a pic of the girl jumpin out of the cake in one of his movies, I can't remember the name thou.

  4. #24
    Deleted Account
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by .boatpoor View Post
    Ha Ha, and he still runs like a girl even with the extra tonage. Someone's got to have a pic of the girl jumpin out of the cake in one of his movies, I can't remember the name thou.
    The one from Under Seige? Erika Eleniak



    Last edited by River; 12-03-2009 at 05:37 PM.

  5. #25
    100% Pimp 50% Of The Time Boatfloating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I think Shaq was part of Port Police here in the LA Harbor.
    I remember him doing something here on the local level just wasn't sure.

  6. #26
    Senior Member .boatpoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Woodland Hills
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    The one from Under Seige? Erika Eleniak



    BINGO, I would orobably have to have a front few thou to make sure

  7. #27
    Deleted Account
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by .boatpoor View Post
    BINGO, I would orobably have to have a front few thou to make sure
    Google is your friend...



    Lately she might have had a few too many fruit cups!

    Last edited by River; 12-03-2009 at 08:04 PM.

  8. #28
    Gas dock greg fueler 75 Spectra V-Drive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatfloating View Post
    I remember him doing something here on the local level just wasn't sure.
    Oxnard PD, Mexican gangsters love him

  9. #29
    100% Pimp 50% Of The Time Boatfloating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    826
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Google is your friend...



    Lately she might have had a few too many fruit cups!

    I think her and Steven are on the same diet.

  10. #30
    It is what it is........ Outdrive1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19,044
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 2,422 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatfloating View Post
    I think her and Steven are on the same diet.
    See food diet.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by River911 View Post

    And this POS Hyundai sucks ass juice through a paper straw

    I feel like a fucking fag driving this thing.