Santa Margarita Ford - Top

Havasu Customs - Top

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelcoater View Post
    well thats not very nice,Lucky. what did i ever do to you?
    Well, now nothing Larry, just you got no dog in this fight and I got thirty five big fuckin dogs and tow race motors in this fight and I can't get the prick to answer his phone or return a call.
    Been quiet as long as I can hoping I'll get a goddam boat (two actually, first one and second one ever built under different manf. names as there is/was no real Edge Performance Marine when they were built) but looks like I will take it in the ass till enough other suckers pony up some bucks so I can get mine and my sons finished. Not holding out much hope now but ya'll should know.
    Got nothin against you, I'm a pretty good guy, just ask the others that know me and have bailed already. Never hurt anyone.
    So, if you want to pump some pretty smoke up Rons ass, do it somewhere else and butt the fuck out of this one.
    Just sayin.

Thanks
    Thanked 243 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelcoater View Post
    here we go again
    your gettin all huffy with me over this comment? if you got such a beef with the guy,why don't you just take him to court? this is a public forum,if you dont want comments on your statements, dont state them, just sayin. and just for the record,I am in no one's camp,freelance gun.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,682 Times

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Harris View Post
    NOTHING'S COMING OUT, THAT'S THE PROBLEM, NOT ONE BOAT DELIVERED YET. MANUFACTURER???????????
    COMON RD, WHAT'S YOU'RE CRITERIA FOR A MANUFACTURER???? $300 AD SPACE?????????????

PLEASE GIVE RON THE MONEY SO MAYBE HE CAN FINISH MY BOAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Harris View Post
    One can only eat shit and spend money long enough. So how come it is you are in Rons camp anyway? Butt buddies????
    You don't know shit gel coater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron is not an advertiser on here for your information. My criteria for a mfg is I guess people building boats.. Although it would seem Ron is having a real tough time getting one delivered and having a "happy" customer at the end of it.. I'll more then likely just end up deleting these threads as they are getting to be more of a hassle then they are worth.

You sure you want to come in here bangin on me and gelcoater? Seems like your problem is with Ron, not with us?

RD

BE NICE OR LEAVE

now its recording squirtnmyload's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 82 Times
    dude, if i paid someone to build me 2 boats and the guy isn't answering calls or delivering i think i'da been headin over there like yesterday(regardless of where it was) rather than bitching about it on the internet.
    "Sure I wave the American Flag. Do you know a better one?" ~ John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    we could probably be cool friends outside of rdp, we are about the same age, and seems like we have boats, and RDP in common.!

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDave View Post
    Ron is not an advertiser on here for your information. My criteria for a mfg is I guess people building boats.. Although it would seem Ron is having a real tough time getting one delivered and having a "happy" customer at the end of it.. I'll more then likely just end up deleting these threads as they are getting to be more of a hassle then they are worth.

You sure you want to come in here bangin on me and gelcoater? Seems like your problem is with Ron, not with us?

RD
    Nope, it is with Ron but also with you RD for saying we can't bang on a "manufacturer". Why do you protect someone that can't deliver???
    Ron is having a real hard time delivering because he is using other peoples money to fund his hobby and inventory while lyeing about delivery and progress. Just check your own bogus forum posts about progress. I am here to tell you he is not delivering a GODDAM THING!
    to anyone. A manufacture produces something other than forum scam to collect deposits to fund his own hobby. That just sucks. I have stayed silent long enough. You want to delete me??? You're perogotive but hardly ethical. Everyone already knows this is a shakedown. Why don't YOU PM ME?????
    Sucks, don't it???????????????????/
    This is only going to get uglier. Here or elsewhere. What was your purpose in setting up this website????? Profit, goodwill, sanctions for your "pals"????
    You want people to know what's going on/???? NOTHING HERE. that's for GODDAM SURE!!!
    I've been ripped off, lied to, stringed along, stolen from, YEAH I SAID IT!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    I hear that Blueberry is a spokesperson/sales rep for Ronco get ahold of him hes been talking them up pretty good.........

Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtnmyload View Post
    dude, if i paid someone to build me 2 boats and the guy isn't answering calls or delivering i think i'da been headin over there like yesterday(regardless of where it was) rather than bitching about it on the internet.
    Been there three times, with checks, told lies, promises, all bullshit. What is this forum for if not to communicate to the community????
    What's your bitch??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,682 Times

Exclamation

Wow.. LOL

RD

BE NICE OR LEAVE

Thanks
    Thanked 11 Times
    been there twice last time so fn drunk

Thanks
    Thanked 1 Time