WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Callaway Golf Hyper-X Rhino...

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I wanted to share with all of you the Rhino that Callaway just had built to promote our new Hyper-X driver, the thing is pretty badass. I've made a few hotlaps around the campus here in Carlsbad... :D :D

Attachments

• HyperXRhino1.JPG
    HyperXRhino1.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 246
  • HyperXRhino2.jpg
    HyperXRhino2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 256

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good looking Rhino! Any specifics? (Who built the cage? wheels? any other mods?)

RD

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Good looking Rhino! Any specifics? (Who built the cage? wheels? any other mods?)

RD

I was told that it was built by a company out of Florida called Rigid Industries. This Rhino is a Golf Cart on steroids, it has built in Ball Washers, Shoe Lockers, Shoe Cleaners, and Bag Holders, I think that it has a lift on it, never really seen one up close before so I may be mistaken on that. It has the 700cc motor in it if I remember with a bitchen pipe, it sounds pretty cool. Complete with Leather interior, GPS and XM Satelite Radio, pretty freaking sweet... :)

Magic34

Reaction score
I was told that it was built by a company out of Florida called Rigid Industries. This Rhino is a Golf Cart on steroids, it has built in Ball Washers, Shoe Lockers, Shoe Cleaners, and Bag Holders, I think that it has a lift on it, never really seen one up close before so I may be mistaken on that. It has the 700cc motor in it if I remember with a bitchen pipe, it sounds pretty cool. Complete with Leather interior, GPS and XM Satelite Radio, pretty freaking sweet... :)

My buddy Jason Christiansen and his team built it. I watched most of the process. They are located in Mesa, AZ and did some very slick stuff for the golf set up. It has turf tires, the bags are a custom fit in the bed of it.

It has a radius cage (the chopped version of this cage is sick), and as stated, there are custom built in shoe cleaners, some golf ball washers, stereo install with matching logo'd hardware. It also has the new Full Bore plastics.

Nothing was done to the suspension.

From what I understand, Callaway had it built to introduce the new Hyper-X line and promote the new stuff.

It really did turn out nice.

callaway%20show%204.jpg

CALLAWAY%20CAR%20037.jpg

CALLAWAY%20CAR%20042.jpg

www.rigidindustries.com