WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

WildHorses24

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1464208174058.jpg

Some bling for the offroad project, polished and cleared... I'll never polish again!!

Wadernation

Reaction score
I'd love to try a prop exactly like that sometime. I'm running one of his 26p big ear choppers right now.

we will see how she does. I am running a 25P 4 blade trophy currently so im thinking a few more MPH with this thing... i hope.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Powdercoat, guy says this is the way to go, I was worried but fuck it I'm tired of polishing. He does some badass shit!
Hi-tech Metal Polishing.

Interesting....any clear powdercoat I've seen just wasn't quite as shiny as had polished.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Right over the hill from my house.
The Central California coast really, really made me appreciate how beautiful this state can be.

I've gotten tired of the boring ass drive on the 40 to Havasu, so my wife and I decided to lay off of some river trips and see other places. Beautiful area up there.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The Central California coast really, really made me appreciate how beautiful this state can be.

I've gotten tired of the boring ass drive on the 40 to Havasu, so my wife and I decided to lay off of some river trips and see other places. Beautiful area up there.
Ya, I love my work commute. Somehow being stuck in traffic on the 101 in Shell Beach isn't that bad. Maybe it's because you're only about 100 yards from the ocean during those rare traffic jams.

That's why I love boating at Naci also.

Reactions: E4L

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

It might be my favorite part of ca....I would love to retire so some where between paso Robles and San Luis obisbo.

Would love a little land in those rolling hills.

Beautiful

Reactions: E4L

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
It might be my favorite part of ca....I would love to retire so some where between paso Robles and San Luis obisbo.

Would love a little land in those rolling hills.

Beautiful
Kinda funny you say that. Amy and I were sitting outside having a beer. I mentioned to her that I could picture myself retiring in a small city on the coast like Cambria.

Cool little town and we will definitely be going up there again.

I think one of the next trips will be either to Seattle or up to Dread Pirates area. [emoji106]

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
R. I. P. Phoenix Officer David Glasser #8144 killed in the line of duty. E.O.W. May 19th, 2016

View attachment 487290

THE FINAL INSPECTION
The officer stood and faced God, which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining, just as brightly as his brass.
"Step forward now Policeman, How shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To My Church have you been true?"
The Policeman squared his shoulders and said, "No, Lord, I guess I ain't. Because those of us who carry badges, we can't always be a saint.
I've had to work most Sundays, and at times my talk was tough. And sometimes I've been violent, because the world is awfully rough.
But, I never took a penny, that wasn't mine to keep... Though I worked a lot of overtime, when the bills got just too steep.
And I never passed a cry for help, though at times I shook with fear. And sometimes, God, forgive me, I've wept unmanly tears.
I know I don't deserve a place, among the people here. They never wanted me around, except to calm their fears.
If you've a place for me here, Lord, It needn't be so grand. I never expected or had too much, but if you don't, I'll understand.
There was a silence all around the throne, where the saints had often trod. As the Policeman waited quietly, for the judgment of his God.
"Step forward now, Policeman, You've borne your burdens well. Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets; you?ve done your time in Hell."
~Author Unknown~

Sorry for you loss brother. I've been to too many of those and surely will be at more in the future.:thumbsdown

PVHCA

Reaction score
Kinda funny you say that. Amy and I were sitting outside having a beer. I mentioned to her that I could picture myself retiring in a small city on the coast like Cambria.

Cool little town and we will definitely be going up there again.

I think one of the next trips will be either to Seattle or up to Dread Pirates area. [emoji106]

Expensive to buy in Cambria, I really like Santa Ynez and like CT said, Paso area.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curious why or how? I need to try some hollows [emoji4]
At some point the top round must have slipped out of the extra mag I threw in there. Who know when that happened, as I don't normally carry that around too (hell if you can't get the job done with 1, you shouldn't be carrying, right? ;) ) - it's probably from this winter going to the river sometime. Just thought it was funny that that was rolling around with several lipsticks... lol

Self defense rounds, Vic, not target rounds ;) :D. These are the ones you hope to never have to use :)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
At some point the top round must have slipped out of the extra mag I threw in there. Who know when that happened, as I don't normally carry that around too (hell if you can't get the job done with 1, you shouldn't be carrying, right? ;) ) - it's probably from this winter going to the river sometime. Just thought it was funny that that was rolling around with several lipsticks... lol

Self defense rounds, Vic, not target rounds ;) :D. These are the ones you hope to never have to use :)

[emoji106] voodoo told me to grab some federal for home defense I've just been lagging. Got another 1000 target rounds yesterday. No river this weekend I guess I'll go shooting [emoji4] trying to get my wife a little more into it. Like you said hope she's never need to but it is a crazy world

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[emoji106] voodoo told me to grab some federal for home defense I've just been lagging. Got another 1000 target rounds yesterday. No river this weekend I guess I'll go shooting [emoji4] trying to get my wife a little more into it. Like you said hope she's never need to but it is a crazy world
In my opinion, it is one of the most empowering things a woman can do. There is no substitute for being a well-trained, proficient shooter when it comes to defending yourself and your family. Maybe have her take some classes with a female trainer to make her more comfortable?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
In my opinion, it is one of the most empowering things a woman can do. There is no substitute for being a well-trained, proficient shooter when it comes to defending yourself and your family. Maybe have her take some classes with a female trainer to make her more comfortable?

I'm hoping we can go w her friends Olivia and Chris and i think that would really help. I told her she could have my tactical xd because I'm buying a sub compact anyways but she told me it was ugly and she wanted something prettier not all black [emoji85] oh well progress at least she's willing to own one [emoji12] I applied for my AZ ccw Cali is next [emoji16]

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm hoping we can go w her friends Olivia and Chris and i think that would really help. I told her she could have my tactical xd because I'm buying a sub compact anyways but she told me it was ugly and she wanted something prettier not all black [emoji85] oh well progress at least she's willing to own one [emoji12] I applied for my AZ ccw Cali is next [emoji16]
Find one she likes and then Cerakote it for her any color she wants. Problem solved!!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Our first time here and only second on Parker. First Parker visit was miserable, this campground is very nice. We are looking forward to another trip here with the boat.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That thing is bitchen. Holds as many people as a pontoon and doesnt take an hour to get to the sandbar. [emoji106]

I'm loving it this weekend. Plus it's another Schiada in the stable. [emoji106]