WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Retarded boater - Perhaps an RDP'er?

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
The news reported the rescue of a flamming retarded boater who launched his low profile "ski boat" out of San Pedro en route to Catalina. This was his first ocean voyage and he and his bride-to-be cruised to the Island for a "romantic lunch" yesterday. But of course, his boat broke down.

A Coast Guard helicopter spotted the stranded vessel 10 miles off the Catalina coast. He had NO RADIO, NO FLARES and their cell phones were dead.

If this jackass is a member of this group, I say that this "Don" quickly identify himself so we can bust his balls from here until the day he gives up boating FOREVER.

Really dude? First time in the deep waters of freakin' Pacific Ocean and you dont think about a radio?

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
Sorry for the repeat. I should have known Newsman RichieRich was up and all over this shit.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I like your calling out better than mine. I actually havent been posting much news anymore. MMD is the new newscaster of RDP.

Sorry for the repeat. I should have known Newsman RichieRich was up and all over this shit.

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
I go shark hunting with my dad out of Oceanside. Before we pull away from the dock he conducts a radio check AND he has a backup radio, just in case. His boat has flare guns, horns, whistles...you name it.

The ocean is not Lake Perris. There's no way in hell this guy is a seasoned boater if he thought he could launch this relic ski boat in the deep, dark drink and not have a radio on board.

A public flogging is in order. Bring him to me.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
:D
I go shark hunting with my dad out of Oceanside. Before we pull away from the dock he conducts a radio check AND he has a backup radio, just in case. His boat has flare guns, horns, whistles...you name it.

The ocean is not Lake Perris. There's no way in hell this guy is a seasoned boater if he thought he could launch this relic ski boat in the deep, dark drink and not have a radio on board.

A public flogging is in order. Bring him to me.

Now that is something I would just love to see...

:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The Skank is back!! Go outta town a couple days and my board got "better?"

RD

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
A good kick in the sperm purse is good for the soul...not to mention entertaining as hell.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank goodness! It was looking like it was gonna be a loooonnng winter!:D

530RL

Reaction score
I just want to say that it was not my bride to be and the running out of gas, no radio and dead cell phone was a ploy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Real sure that guy from Performance boats

BISH.jpg