Rons Stereo - Top

DCB - Top

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    30,812
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 2,690 Times

    Velcro for boat seat cushions?

    So with the blistering speeds we were running in the boat last weekend I had a seat cushion blow out on the water.(Or maybe it was the high winds in Parker : ) I see some people have velcro stapled in on their boats. Where can I get some of that shit?
    The beater.

  2. #2
    Thumbless Wonder TBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Bonneville
    Posts
    23,358
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 7,610 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    So with the blistering speeds we were running in the boat last weekend I had a seat cushion blow out on the water.(Or maybe it was the high winds in Parker : ) I see some people have velcro stapled in on their boats. Where can I get some of that shit?
    I got mine at an upholstery supply joint, got some left over - how much do you need?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    Those guys in that hot rod boat have NO RESPECT for people that are trying to sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    No reference is too obscure for a guy with a bong and whoopy cushion.

  3. #3
    Parker Is Now OPEN RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    6,820
    Thanks
    1,431
    Thanked 649 Times
    I don't know if you are looking for something special, but you can buy a roll of the stuff at Walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.



  4. #4
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    30,812
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 2,690 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    I got mine at an upholstery supply joint, got some left over - how much do you need?
    Enough to keep all these cushions from flying out.
    Attached Images  
    The beater.

  5. #5
    Thumbless Wonder TBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Bonneville
    Posts
    23,358
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 7,610 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Enough to keep all these cushions from flying out.
    That's a lot of velcro Jerry!
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    Those guys in that hot rod boat have NO RESPECT for people that are trying to sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    No reference is too obscure for a guy with a bong and whoopy cushion.

  6. #6
    An Adelanto 9... BarryMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    92111 & 85365
    Posts
    7,399
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 232 Times
    Grainger or McMaster Carr, you can try Home Depot but you need the 3" wide stuff, I am pretty sure they don't carry it that wide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    seriously Lower River Junkies are a bunch jerks !
    Quote Originally Posted by WTMFA View Post
    jet boats rule!!!!

  7. #7
    Thumbless Wonder TBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Bonneville
    Posts
    23,358
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 7,610 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMac View Post
    Grainger or McMaster Carr, you can try Home Depot but you need the 3" wide stuff, I am pretty sure they don't carry it that wide.
    2" wide works great and is easier to find
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    Those guys in that hot rod boat have NO RESPECT for people that are trying to sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    No reference is too obscure for a guy with a bong and whoopy cushion.

  8. #8
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    30,812
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 2,690 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    That's a lot of velcro Jerry!
    The beater.

  9. #9
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca and The freakin River!!!!!
    Posts
    30,812
    Thanks
    1,070
    Thanked 2,690 Times
    So Is this stuff something special? Or can I get it at like Home Depot or something?
    The beater.

  10. #10
    Banned Vmjtc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,497
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 255 Times
    Just take more friends
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    I bet thick skin comes in handy when a Cheetah delaminates at speed and you get ejected.