WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic Cyclone F2

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
You guys have something else in the works, or just getting out?

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
still going to race, just not have a boat. this thing is great, but we just don't use it for what it was built for. its a kick ass training boat, and can be very competitive at most venues. it can pull a skier right around 76 with a bravo prop on it, and lays down a wake like an f1 would. we have extra props available that should give it some higher numbers as well, just haven't had any chances to see what they can do. as for another boat, yes, race boat, no.

Last edited:

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
Thats such a bitchen boat runs well and they take care of there stuff this will make great boat for someone new.

OHHH YAAA

Reaction score
still going to race, just not have a boat. this thing is great, but we just don't use it for what it was built for. its a kick ass training boat, and can be very competitive at most venues. it can pull a skier right around 76 with a bravo prop on it, and lays down a wake like an f1 would. we have extra props available that should give it some higher numbers as well, just haven't had any chances to see what they can do. as for another boat, yes, race boat, no.

Right on. I wish I had the money for this boat right now. It's just what I would want (besides a 21 Schiada). Good luck with the sale. If win the lottery I'll call ya

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Bump. Someone out there needs a training boat for the off season

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
price lowered

Is that a question? Same price but theres always room to negotiate. Trust me this boat is a steal at the price its at. Feel free to contact Nordic for offers or pm me. There is ALOT of time and money in the boat for an outboard. Nothing was spared in building this. Everything in it was custom built by Nordic. From the steering system to the trailer.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Two months until Parker, someone out there needs a training boat. Or better yet a great ride for Elsinore and the small boat Catalina Race this year

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Change of heart keeping it for at least another season. Looks like some good races for it this year. Thank you to everyone that looked into it, and see you all at Parker.

hallett21

Reaction score
:thumbsup
Change of heart keeping it for at least another season. Looks like some good races for it this year. Thank you to everyone that looked into it, and see you all at Parker.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score

Note: This is not the same steering wheel that is currently on the boat, it was swapped out for one with stainless trim controls.

Built in 2008. New Motor in 2010. New Imco Hydraulic Steering 2010. Lenco Trim Tabs, Front Ballast Tank, Removable Back Seat & Storage Locker. Removable Rear Wind Damper (For Racing). Removable Bimini Top. Mercury Smart Craft. GPS. In bow Ski Locker. Pass through Observer seat. Nordic Road Runner Trailer. Multiple Props available. Entire boat was built and rigged in house by Nordic Racing Team.

Boat was only raced for 4 seasons. Been primarily a play boat since 2011.

PM me for more details and price.

Oilman

Reaction score
Is Nordic still handling the sale?
What are you offering it for?
Send me a PM Thanks

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
PM Sent.

Nordic knows of the sale and has been very involved with the boat since it was built. All its services and any repairs have been handled in house by them. My father is actually handling the sale. I am just posting it for him.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Looks like its sold! Thanks for all the interest. You'll see it at the races still just not behind our truck.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Buyer backed out... Have a few interested parties, but my father wants it back up on here for now. Serious inquiries only. Pm me your name and phone number and my dad can call you.

Thanks!

Troy