WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2012 RZR XP4 900 released

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I guess we agree to disagree...! Many of those $100K rails are built to look good going fast in the sand and not always practicallity...I have friends that have beautiful 100K rails also and its always funny to see them in the dirt. They are more concerned with scrathing the paint and the rock chips in their aluminum A arms.

My wife and I went back and forth on a side x side or an off road car with a plate and for us the car was a great investment. We have had some great trouble free trips in the desert and in Mammoth and have not been in a situation that I couldnt go further because we didnt have 4x4- maybe we arent as Extreme or maybe its the driving, i dont know but we are happy with our toy.

If you get out of California, the SxS is a plate car :D Mine is going to be my 'round town grocery getter/bar hopper in the summertime (in addition to the off-roading). Already working on the registration process.

The thing I don't get about the 100K sand toy is that it's so limited as to where you can use it. I like to go to all kinds of different places, so it has always been something with 4-wheel drive for us.

Last edited:

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
I guess we agree to disagree...! Many of those $100K rails are built to look good going fast in the sand and not always practicallity...I have friends that have beautiful 100K rails also and its always funny to see them in the dirt. They are more concerned with scrathing the paint and the rock chips in their aluminum A arms.

My wife and I went back and forth on a side x side or an off road car with a plate and for us the car was a great investment. We have had some great trouble free trips in the desert and in Mammoth and have not been in a situation that I couldnt go further because we didnt have 4x4- maybe we arent as Extreme or maybe its the driving, i dont know but we are happy with our toy.

Fair enough. No insult meant on my part.

hulihan

Reaction score
We have a Ranger, and what amazes me about all the Polaris, Ranger,Razor etc.... is they say they are not made or good in dust, but we are buying to ride on the dirt/dust, its confusing, but I am pretty sure in a couple of years, I will want a faster bigger Razor :) this one looks fast and nice !

LowRiver2

Reaction score
put a UMP air intake/filter on a Polaris and you're good to go:thumbsup

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Ok, I have been working in the garage all night and decided that my Elantra with long travel is still a better deal than the RZR4 XP.

Hey Mock. I'm gonna kick your ass this year in the dirt. You better watch yourself! :skull

solid!!!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
wow/Corona Fabulous! LOL

Great cage, rear seat drop, colors? Brown approved?

Attachments

• SDR_XP_900_4R_2.jpg
    SDR_XP_900_4R_2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 143

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
wow/Corona Fabulous! LOL

Great cage, rear seat drop, colors? Brown approved?

Saw it live at cabazon coming home from the river.

Standard awesome sdr build quality. Pink is a little out there but the customer is always right

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Most probably saw Tim's thread on GD,

Says owner's from Corona,

Who knew mobile pet grooming was good for biz, her site shows her towing the mobile grooming rig with a tricked out H2/lol.

Really digging the 5" rear seat base drop, Tim posted he had head room at 5'11" back there.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The door panels give me a headache/:p

Attachments

• xp4 interior.jpg
    xp4 interior.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 154

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Simi Polaris just got their first one in.
Nice.