WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teryx valve adjustment in Parker???

cnj

Reaction score
Just bought the wife a '10 Teryx with 115 hrs/1349 miles on it. The valves have not been adjusted yet per the prior owner. I know it is critical on these Kawi motors, so I want to get it done when I bring the car to Parker to leave it. Has anyone used Parker Yamaha or River Motorsports for this with any success? Or, should I take it somewhere in the Inland Empire before I drag it to the river?

cnj

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be taking it to Dasa Racing in Riverside for a valve adjustment prior to taking it to the river.......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just bought the wife a '10 Teryx with 115 hrs/1349 miles on it. The valves have not been adjusted yet per the prior owner. I know it is critical on these Kawi motors, so I want to get it done when I bring the car to Parker to leave it. Has anyone used Parker Yamaha or River Motorsports for this with any success? Or, should I take it somewhere in the Inland Empire before I drag it to the river?

Without bagging on any businesses here, I personally wouldn't take my Teryx to either of those places.

In havasu, I would goto Edge Performance.

RD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Without bagging on any businesses here, I personally wouldn't take my Teryx to either of those places.

RD

I need to an annual on my rzr, is edge a good place?

MedicalPlanQuotes.com / IPhone

cnj

Reaction score

RD

Thanks for the heads up, RD. I'll get it done before I tow it out there.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I need to an annual on my rzr, is edge a good place?

MedicalPlanQuotes.com / IPhone

Out of all the shops I have been too, they have the most capability, and talent by a long shot. The place is really impressive if you haven't been down there go down and check it out.

RD

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Out of all the shops I have been too, they have the most capability, and talent by a long shot. The place is really impressive if you haven't been down there go down and check it out.

RD

mmmmm, not familiar with them (?). I been going to 3D motorsports lately. Options are good tho.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, RD. I'll get it done before I tow it out there.

just my .02.... I couldnt agree more, get your shit done right in CA before draggin to river and having to spend time looking for someone to do it for you... not to mention RD's "two weeks" turns into just getting burned for longer. just sayin...

cnj

Reaction score
Got her done at Dasa. Seem to be knowledgeable peeps there.

riverratmike

Reaction score

valve lash adjustment is easy, do it yourself!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What?

And why>

Brian

I don't bash businesses online.. If you want you can shoot me a pm and I'll respond to it.

I just choose not to goto Parker yamaha whenever possible, and will never go back to river motorsports.

RD

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I use Edge and Hitech for service/repairs outside of my scope. Both owners still race and run great shops. They also cover both water and dirt well (rhino,SXR 800, RXP/RXT, LTR450) is in my current little toy lineup so it is nice to go to a vendor nuetral shop. We are lucky to have good choices in LHC.

As for 3D they are the old Walts guys..... I will stop typing here.

SJP