WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cutting Edge Propellers Manufacturing And Repair Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuttingEdgePropellers

Reaction score
Thank You Dave!
Hi Folks,
Now that our season is fast approaching (even though it's raining here in the O.C.) I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are here to support all of you in any way that we can. From simple advice to high performance Cutting Edge Labbed Propellers Manufactured right here in So-Cal or high performance tuning and simple or major repair, we have you covered. We have locations to serve you in both Mission Viejo and Santa Ana CA. Not just propeller repair, but we also repair personal watercraft and full size jet impellers as well. I hope all of you have seen the article we co-wrote here last year along with Dave who so kindly invited us to write on the basics of propeller anatomy. http://www.riverdavesplace.com/RDP/f...tomy-propeller
We are going to be following that up with more detailed looks into propeller manufacturing and performance enhancement.
Feel free to visit our website @ www.cuttingedgepropellers.com or contact me directly 949-701-0900.
My Best,
Greg Hittner
Cutting Edge Propellers
949-701-0900
www.cuttingedgepropellers.com

Last edited:

fed4life

Reaction score
Greg, if you read this, how are the prop bags coming along? The towable kind?:D:D:D

I know im not the only one here that would order one soon as you got them!

Anybody else want them? Maybe if we spark some interest here Greg will get them made. We probably wont see much traffic in this section though.

fed4life

Reaction score
I know what a prop bag is... but a towable kind? WTF is that?

RD

Maybe my terminology is wrong but i know you have seen them RD, I have one that came with the boat from Teague but its all faded. It kinda looks like a padded dog cone that you would put on a dog to keep them from scratching/licking something but the large funnel end is closed, make sense?

They have velcro on the side to adjust for the size of the prop and little strap handles to carry it around if you want. The one i have has nice padding and is made to tow with it on to keep any crap from hitting the prop when your towing, i.e. rocks and other crap. With the prop being $600 then another $200 on "labbing" it i wana try to keep it nice.

It looks like this, great advertisment for a company:

Attachments

• bravo-prop-cover-2011.jpg
    bravo-prop-cover-2011.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 592
  • cover-feature-3.jpg
    cover-feature-3.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 587

Blubyu

Reaction score
I seen one on a boat the other day going down the road but I can't remember the name that was on it. Looked nice.

I'd be interested in one.

Unforgiven