Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 700 Times

Talking Soooooooo, WhaT did you LearN thiS wEEk??

I learned, that although they are NOT cheap, Remflex makes the best damm header gaskets out there!

http://catalog.remflex.com/

Oh and that Berry can build engines forwards OR backwards!
    Joe
    Glendora, CA

The only thing constant in this life is change...

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaBabe View Post
    I think there is a lesson to be learned here.... Always swallow.

Thanks
    Thanked 160 Times
    After working at a company for 7.5 years, don't except a good bye on your last day. Glad I am leaving for my new job, but wow, was shocked that my manager did not even show up for work today and I had to turn all my company assets into the admin.

Thanks
    Thanked 54 Times
    that beer is on sell and fuel is down to 3.93 and you can find all these things when your not working
    " FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF BITCH "

Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 637 Times
    That my boss doesnt think things through before he opens up his mouth. WAs giving me a major design change today and I had to convince him he was wrong and to leave it the way it was.
    http://www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

"I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

I may not be able to bottom out but, I sure as hell can tear up the sides

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    It has to be fast. That's why they call it a "Jet" boat

Thanks
    Thanked 60 Times
    That "be safe" is just a catch phrase that managers like to use but when it has an impact on their output, they forget all about it.

Actually I knew this all along, its just funny and irritating how this played out yesterday

Thanks
    Thanked 1,888 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    After working at a company for 7.5 years, don't except a good bye on your last day. Glad I am leaving for my new job, but wow, was shocked that my manager did not even show up for work today and I had to turn all my company assets into the admin.
    I hope you don't feel this rant is directed at you, Singleton. It isn't. It's just venting.

... but why do people think their company cares about them? Oh sure, there are HR policies and communications that express caring and concern. "Wife having a baby? We're delighted to give you the day off since it's required by the labor code but you better fucking be here tomorrow."

I have a good job. I pretend to be white collar. The thing is, if the company decided to outsource my team, I'd be gone in a millisecond. Until then, they pretend I'm an important part of the corporate machine. In a way, I am so I don't take it as being particularly disingenuous.

The vast majority of people who feel they have careers, don't. They have jobs. That includes me. It's the era we live in.

Most of what I learned this week wasn't particularly positive so I'm just going to end the rant here. People who would run over you to make a nickel aren't your friends. That's not particularly sad, however, since they never were.

:

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member McRib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times
    Last night I learned that my USMC rebuilt shoulder does NOT! rotate that way voluntarily. Im in so much pain right now I have that throw up feeling. I really hope I didnt fuck it up to bad.
    BLACK SMOKE DON'T MEAN ITS BROKE!

Cops.....
    Unions......
    Firefighters....
    Accountants....
    RiverDave.....
    SUX

FUCK HANK!

Thanks
    Thanked 640 Times
    I learned the Lakers need to replace just about everyone on the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    I thought my job was making sure no one posts pics of Nips, Clams, Sphincters, Schlongs or Pubes?

President, LBC Chapter pronstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 553 Times
    I learned that I now like The Weather Channel, because their media reps brought us breakfast burritos from Lily's in Malibu

Thanks
    Thanked 54 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I hope you don't feel this rant is directed at you, Singleton. It isn't. It's just venting.

... but why do people think their company cares about them? Oh sure, there are HR policies and communications that express caring and concern. "Wife having a baby? We're delighted to give you the day off since it's required by the labor code but you better fucking be here tomorrow."

I have a good job. I pretend to be white collar. The thing is, if the company decided to outsource my team, I'd be gone in a millisecond. Until then, they pretend I'm an important part of the corporate machine. In a way, I am so I don't take it as being particularly disingenuous.

The vast majority of people who feel they have careers, don't. They have jobs. That includes me. It's the era we live in.

Most of what I learned this week wasn't particularly positive so I'm just going to end the rant here. People who would run over you to make a nickel aren't your friends. That's not particularly sad, however, since they never were.

:
    VERY GOOD Tom , I found out that a couple peeps they hung onto after letting some of the good hard workers go go , 1 quit and 1 just got fired
    " FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF BITCH "

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast