Flowers for the Lady

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to tongue punch her Hammer... At this point she deserves it

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Good news... she figured out how to upload pics...

Bad news is... she wasn't clear which one was her...

Attachments

• Hammered.jpg
    Hammered.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 57

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

She has a nice personality and is a "good people" sure signs she doesn't have mirrors in her house. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol teased? Oh geez! Yeah I don't think she is gonna post pics I don't think she wants her pictures floating around. But hit the lake and river this year and she will be there. Like I said she is a cool chick and def good people to kick it on the boat with. She helped me thru a tough time in my life.

You know it could be that it's 3:40 am.. It could be that I've had a shit ton of these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359024013.603731.jpg

While using this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359024035.820895.jpg

To make a shit ton of these.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359024068.653313.jpg

But anybody that starts with "Oh Geez" in their post is more likely a river queen then a river "king."

I'll buy you a beer at whatever establishment you want this summer for you to prove your a Guy. If I check the ip addresses in the morning and its an alternate ego to Lana, then that's the end of the road.. Lol

The only reason I've been letting it run this long is I got a couple of dudes working angles on her and I have been waiting to see if anyone of these guys can pull it off.. Lol.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not married like some of you guys, so getting laid is not a problem I have. ;)

Billdo I would bet money my married ass gets more action then you.. Lol. I'm like Al Swearengjn. Once a day min to keep things right. Lol. It is literally the ONLY benefit if working from home.. Other then that having an office is nice.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's like mc Donald's over here.. I'm luvin it. :D

Except its my version.. I'm livin it. Lol

Director...
Reaction score
This is awesome... you got "you're/your" right and wrong in the same sentence...

I can't tell whether you are 30% better than before, or you didn't mean to get the one instance correct...

So confusing...

lmao...:thumbup:

Eli

Banned
Reaction score

I'm the one in the front.

What do you think RD? (I just threw that in so he doesn't feel left out)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Good dude or not, Hammer will still tongue punch you in the fart box... End of story.

Now go get your shine box! :D

We don't call him Hammer for nothing.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Run like the wind and don't look back:yikes

SuperJet

Reaction score
Yeah if you go to follow the posts made by 6r it says there's nothing there. My guess was it got squashed.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yeah if you go to follow the posts made by 6r it says there's nothing there. My guess was it got squashed.

Shit I didn't notice. 6 something was probably Grads if I had to guess.

rivergames

Reaction score
That was some good ole' RDP fun a few years back :thumbsup

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Flowers for the lady

Is it a two way street in your house, with gifts or little gestures ? Or is it all one way ? We just hit 31 years, yesterday. Few little gifts, here and there, mostly cards with hand written thoughts . (kept in a big box) But when either one of us sees something they really want, it gets bought because "it's what you really wanted", not just some 'stuffed toy' kind of gift . I used to send flowers on Valentines that looked like a 'Strawberry Milk Shake'. Back in the 1980's they cost $25.00 plus tip, in Havasu 2007 $85.00 plus tip. Wife saw the bill and said "go out to eat or movie, or something for $100", no more flowers like that.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Flowers for the lady

Is it a two way street in your house, with gifts or little gestures ? Or is it all one way ? We just hit 31 years, yesterday. Few little gifts, here and there, mostly cards with hand written thoughts . (kept in a big box) But when either one of us sees something they really want, it gets bought because "it's what you really wanted", not just some 'stuffed toy' kind of gift . I used to send flowers on Valentines that looked like a 'Strawberry Milk Shake'. Back in the 1980's they cost $25.00 plus tip, in Havasu 2007 $85.00 plus tip. Wife saw the bill and said "go out to eat or movie, or something for $100", no more flowers like that.
Did you read the WHOLE thread. It has nothing to do with flowers. :p

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I never read this thread when it first came out but did see a bunch of other threads and posts by Eli. What happened to her? Did someone run her off or did she self destruct?

72Hondo

Reaction score
I never read this thread when it first came out but did see a bunch of other threads and posts by Eli. What happened to her? Did someone run her off or did she self destruct?

Eli, JBB, & Jordy are in talks of creating their own forum.

PM 460 for details..