DCB - Top

Wozencraft Insurance - Top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I think he's a dip shit. More tax cuts? With record deficits and a staggering debt? That's insane. Nobody ever tax cutted their debt away.

... and then there is the Republican mantra of, "No tax cut has ever added to the debt." They were throwing that around like it was the only lighter in a crack house last election. What a crock of shit.

I will give Ryan this: He went out on a limb by saying he would close tax loopholes. Almost everyone seems to know this needs to be done but Ryan he is the only one talking about it. Kudos to Paul Ryan. That is a truly conservative idea but not a Republican one. It breaks Grover Norquist's pledge that almost every Republican has taken. ... so on that level, I admire Ryan and respect what he said about creating a more evenly carried tax load.

Level the playing field. Make the system fair. Get out of the way of competition. If I believed anyone would do it, I would champion that person. I don't, however. I don't think Romney/Ryan will improve the financial situation and I don't think Obama/Biden will improve the financial situation. Not significantly.

tubby, I really want to see your country prosper. I would love to see the radicals pushed to the side where they belong and the political rift closed. You're almost at the point of civil war now. It's terrifying. If you could be one country again, unified, and find some prosperity, that would be a dream come true for me and a lot of people.

The United States of America has my best wish. You have a lot of great people and a beautiful country. This Hatfields and McCoys situation is ripping apart something great.

I absolutely agree everyone pays the same percent on income, no exceptions!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    I absolutely agree everyone pays the same percent on income, no exceptions!
    Really? Even the richest and poorest? Like 12% for all, or something like that?

What about deductions? Any?

Thanks
    Thanked 36 Times

Tom I would shit can deductions and loophole crap. Simplify the tax code. Just like a straight sales tax. Gonna be alot of pissed CPA's though.

Thanks
    Thanked 36 Times
    I would also have a mandatory independent and transparent Audit of Government spending every year. I would have them post it on the computer every year, or even better FACEBOOK it. Maybe all these tards will see how the Government is literally pissing YOUR money away.

Thanks
    Thanked 594 Times
    Maybe giving your Canadian Government more money to solve problems works, but here in the US it doesn?t - that the diff.

The US government is a sucking hole of waste and favoritism, that's why when we hear from the libs that we need to throw more of our money at the government to solve something like education or the postal service, we call bull shit.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 0 Times

yep! all, they use the infrastructure just like me. why give it to them for free, they won't appreciate it, take care of it or respect it. Besides, I'm not responsible for them being poor, generally they are.

no deductions

Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Driver View Post
    Maybe giving your Canadian Government more money to solve problems works, but here in the US it doesn?t - that the diff.
    When the economy collapses, interest rates skyrocket, and currency starts deflating like an Uzi ventilated life raft, guess who is going to get hurt?

The point here is the government can rip off the system and there is nothing you can do about it beyond voting carefully. They are shielded more than you are.