WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RiverDavesPlace in the Keys - ParkerAZ

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
House Features are listed below

3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom water front house in the keys Parker AZ.
Sleeps - 8 1 CA King, 1 King, 1 Full , 2 twin beds
Garage - 13 x 26 included (only weekend rental in the keys that includes the use of the garage)
Patio - Large outside patio with misting system for relaxing or entertaining. The house is on the west side of the canal so the patio and dock enjoy the afternoon shade. (Important on hot weekends)
50 Foot Dock
BBQ - large commercial Grade Viking BBQ
Interior - Complete remodel a few years ago with Tile / Granite throughout and Stainless appliances
Ice Maker - Yes (20lb per day)
Pool Table - 8' new felt and cushions
Furniture - All new down filled leather couches and furniture
Washer / Dryer - Large Capacity front loaders

400 a night summer 3 night min
450 a night Holidays 4 night min
Weekly and Monthly rates available

Call 949-678-8369 to book dates or for any further questions.
Dave Johnson

Exterior Pics

IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0919.jpg IMG_0920.jpg IMG_0921.jpg IMG_0922.jpg IMG_0923.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Interior Pics

Bar
IMG_0957.jpg IMG_0978.jpg IMG_0979.jpg IMG_0981.jpg

Dining room / Bar

IMG_0959.jpg IMG_0960.jpg IMG_0961.jpg IMG_0962.jpg IMG_0970.jpg

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Guest Bathroom and Laundry room

IMG_0925.jpg IMG_0926.jpg IMG_0929.jpg IMG_0927.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 125

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Master Bedroom, Bathroom and Walk in Closet.

IMG_0937.jpg IMG_0938.jpg IMG_0932.jpg IMG_0933.jpg IMG_0934.jpg IMG_0939.jpg IMG_0935.jpg

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Guest Rooms.

Guest Room 1

IMG_0940.jpg

Kids Room / Bunk Bed room

IMG_0944.jpg IMG_0945.jpg

RD

Reaction score
Nice place. Do you have a schiada owners discount?:)

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
That master bedroom is BEGGING for a flatscreen TV..............:p;)

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Are there many houses in the Keys that allow pets or have a side yard for them to do their business? I found one but it is not available the week we are looking at. We don't have to bring them with us but they love the boat and the river.

I guess I should ask if you would consider pets if I threw down a fat deposit? They are good dogs and are long past causing any issues

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Does it come with instructions to operate that awesome multi head shower? :D

Actually I'm in the middle of making a "house manual" for the stereo, the showers, and the light switches.. LOL All three seem to be to complicated for any mere mortal to figure out. :D

That master bedroom is BEGGING for a flatscreen TV..............:p;)

Will have one soon. :) Using a portion of the rental $$ to add some amenities.

Are there many houses in the Keys that allow pets or have a side yard for them to do their business? I found one but it is not available the week we are looking at. We don't have to bring them with us but they love the boat and the river.

I guess I should ask if you would consider pets if I threw down a fat deposit? They are good dogs and are long past causing any issues

Mine does have a side yard for exactly that. I was real concerned about Pets primarily because I have dogs that have been in the house, and I didn't want some new dogs trying to "mark" the house or something.. LOL

RD

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Actually I'm in the middle of making a "house manual" for the stereo, the showers, and the light switches.. LOL All three seem to be to complicated for any mere mortal to figure out. :D

Will have one soon. :) Using a portion of the rental $$ to add some amenities.

Mine does have a side yard for exactly that. I was real concerned about Pets primarily because I have dogs that have been in the house, and I didn't want some new dogs trying to "mark" the house or something.. LOL

RD

Our dogs won't go to the bathroom in the house, they just won't. We took them to San Diego and rented a house for a week with no issues. They just barked at us when they had to go just like in the boat. At home they have a dog door, so it doesn't matter.

Having said that, I totally understand if you won't because a lot of people are dumb asses and don't give a shit.

Englewood

Reaction score
Is August 19th through 25th available? What is the weekly rate?

BMABITY

Reaction score
Dave we are racing our truck at the desert challenge for best in the desert racing in October. Looking for a house to rent on the water so we can go boating after our race, is yours available? I'm thinking your house would be a great fit for our team considering we only drink C-, and a couple more drunks in our race pit would fit right in. We would most likely head out to Parker Friday (OC area) and head home Sunday after our race. Let me know what you think.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished a week long stay at RiverDaves Place... Anyone looking for a legit river pad to rent, Dave and Stacy's place can't be beat. The house has everything you could possibly need, a great dock and very cool neighbors. I've rented 4 different places in the Keys and this us by far the most comfortable!

boatnam2

Reaction score
I'm going to rent it when my daughter graduates her nursing deal in a few months, even without my RDP hat. I did see the better looking Johnson this weekend enjoying the RDP schiada.

BMABITY

Reaction score
Dave we are racing our truck at the desert challenge for best in the desert racing in October. Looking for a house to rent on the water so we can go boating after our race, is yours available? I'm thinking your house would be a great fit for our team considering we only drink C-, and a couple more drunks in our race pit would fit right in. We would most likely head out to Parker Friday (OC area) and head home Sunday after our race. Let me know what you think.

Let me know about this weekend Dave, I need to find a house soon?

elco

Reaction score
Just spent last weekend at Dave's house and it was great. Dave and Stacy are really easy to work with and the house and neighbors are very nice. It is also very close to the entrance/exit of the keys so it is not a 15 min ride from the house to the river every time you leave. I highly recommend renting from Dave and Stacy if you need a house in the keys.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Let me know about this weekend Dave, I need to find a house soon?

BMABITY, I'm sorry man, I very rarely check in on this thread as Stacy has been handling everything.. Did you hit her up? PM her, I'm not 100% but I think it is available.. I also have tool's in the garage if needed etc.. I usually keep them locked but for race weekend they might come in handy.

RD

BMABITY

Reaction score
Dave, is it available for the first weekend in Feb? I really only need it for 2 nights max.

FReddy
909-322-4713

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, is it available for the first weekend in Feb? I really only need it for 2 nights max.

FReddy
909-322-4713

Unfortunately it's already rented from the 425 weekend to the end of March already.

RD

Laveytunnel21

Reaction score
Hey Dave!

Checking to see if the place is Available from the 19th to 23rd of June? Also do you know if you have any close neighbors with a rental? Or maybe a hotel near by? We have an extra family that will not be staying with us but just coming up to enjoy the weekend, and would like to stay nearby.

Thank you!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Is that weekend available? We stayed at advantagepools house a couple times last summer, we want to see what the River is all about. We haven't been in 20 yrs!!

Thanks!

schweeng

Reaction score
Available for this years float 6/7/14 weekend?
Thanks Chris

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
RD or RD,

Is your house available for July 25,26,27th weekend?? It's my family trip and my brother and I are looking into our options.

Thanks,

Tony DT1

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Hey Dave!

Checking to see if the place is Available from the 19th to 23rd of June? Also do you know if you have any close neighbors with a rental? Or maybe a hotel near by? We have an extra family that will not be staying with us but just coming up to enjoy the weekend, and would like to stay nearby.

Thank you!

Is that weekend available? We stayed at advantagepools house a couple times last summer, we want to see what the River is all about. We haven't been in 20 yrs!!

Thanks!

Available for this years float 6/7/14 weekend?
Thanks Chris

RD or RD,

Is your house available for July 25,26,27th weekend?? It's my family trip and my brother and I are looking into our options.

Thanks,

Tony DT1

Tony, you had better call Stacy as Dave is too busy running the business to deal with the small stuff. :D

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Tony, you had better call Stacy as Dave is too busy running the business to deal with the small stuff. :D
shes about to have a baby, shes pretty busy too! ;)

its on my list of things to do. i figured i would just post it too since i was already here. :)