WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teague Custom Marine

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI, that Eric over at Teague was super easy to work with and did everything he could to show some love to RDP peeps on my recent parts order. I was a little reluctant to use Teague as I was sure I am not even close to their usual customer base (just a regular guy with a regular job, who's entire boat cost less then most of the motors floating around in their shop!!!)

Eric was super helpful with my order and took the time to really look it over and double check that what I ordered was in fact what I needed (saving me the potential headache of having to make a second order or return what I thought I needed but ???).

Thanks Eric, for treating a little guy like one of the big guys you deal with.:)

rb

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Eric and the whole crew at Teague are great! Always willing to take time to help over the phone as much as they can. I called over on Monday for a small part and Eric sent it out no charge!

Mike Brambilla

skav

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI, that Eric over at Teague was super easy to work with and did everything he could to show some love to RDP peeps on my recent parts order. I was a little reluctant to use Teague as I was sure I am not even close to their usual customer base (just a regular guy with a regular job, who's entire boat cost less then most of the motors floating around in their shop!!!)

Eric was super helpful with my order and took the time to really look it over and double check that what I ordered was in fact what I needed (saving me the potential headache of having to make a second order or return what I thought I needed but ???).

Thanks Eric, for treating a little guy like one of the big guys you deal with.:)

rb

The entire TCM crew is top notch! I know what you mean about feeling like your too small to bother them, but I have always been treated great and their pricing is extremely competitive. I'd recommend them to anybody here.

Maestro

Reaction score
That Eric guy is a perfect example of what customer service is. Well versed in his area of service. Great etiquetes over the phone. Bob should make him a share holder, lol. If he isn't already.

I too ordered a from Teague after shopping all over. They had the best price and didn't need my engine drive codes, dates, models etc for a simple water impeller. He ask one question. With or with out plastick nipples. He still gave me a discount (rdp) and shipped out quickly..

They will get my first call next time.

Singleton

Reaction score
That Eric guy treats you right. Purchased a used external steering system from him and he spent the time to explain multiple items with me.

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE

Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the kind words! We are always here to help anyway we can! -Eric

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Once again the boys at TCM came through for me. I pulled a bone head move and broke off the handle on my fuel block switch. I had bought the part through TCM but the original manufacture of the item, was less the helpfull. Eric looked at the handle and the fuel block and was convinced that they could "come up with something"!!!!!! I left the switch block with Eric and he said maybe by Monday they could have something for me. I was good with that and went about my business in town. About 2 hours later I get a call from Eric, and he said, he's got my part done !!!! I am like wth ???
I went by the shop on my way out of town and those guys, again took care of a little guy in a big time way!!!!

Thanks Eric
RB

Rickybobby

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396667986.644928.jpg