WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AO Coolers

ddevore

Reaction score
Gotta give props to the nice people over at AO coolers. I picked a 36 pack cooler about a month ago, this weekend at the river it started leaking. I called them up and by the time I returned home there was a new one in the fed-ex box. Great product, the best. The nice woman I talked to was all to nice, I could not ask for better service!

Gotta remember, no matter how well something is made sometimes a seam or something will fail - it's how the company handles the problem. Props to AO.

Scott E

Reaction score
I've got to call them as well. I bought a cooler from one of their vendors at the Lake Havasu Boat Show, went to turn it inside out to let it dry out and there are 6 cracks/holes at various points in the liner.

skav

Reaction score
You beat me to it! I had the exact same experience. Mine just started leaking, so I called up, explained what was happening and her reply was-ill send you one today. Pretty incredible!

Thanks AO!!!

BajaMike

Reaction score
You beat me to it! I had the exact same experience. Mine just started leaking, so I called up, explained what was happening and her reply was-ill send you one today. Pretty incredible!

Thanks AO!!!

I've got three of the coolers (small, med, large) about 8 years old. Never had one leak. When I bought them I messed up on the credit card number, the charge did not go through, and they shipped them anyway. I had them next day even though I hadn't paid yet.

They are the best company to deal with.

:thumbup:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I have two, 24pak size, one is six years old the other five, use them weekly though the summer, no problems great product.:thumbsup

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We ordered 3 AO coolers earlier this summer and I can't believe how much better they work than a regular cooler plus no scratching the boat or interior. I wanted to order them a year or more ago but just kept putting it off for some reason.

Amber was really helpful and the RDP discount doesn't suck!!

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Had a similar experience. I bought a 36 pack at desert storm that developed a leak with no visible damage. I called them and she asked me to mail it to them. They called the next day saying they had it and were going to replace it. i had the replacemet the next day. Fantastic folks to deal with. Buying a 24 pack now.:thumbup:

Chopperman

Reaction score
Those guys are awesome!!!! I've purchased several coolers from them, even had one stolen in Baja and they sent me a new one at an awesome discount! Great coolers, great customer service, great people over there.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have the large one and flat one. Perfect for he boat and cost color matching cobra logos I love them [emoji106][emoji106]