WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missed the fireworks... dammit

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The thread is gone, deleted, kapoot, no entertainment for ole RD..

For future reference we'll bounce em to the mod section so at least I get to laugh a little.. :( I've been super busy with the Lucas thing, working on Desert Storm, and our 2 little parties, not to mention this list of "honey do's" around the freakin house (another thread), and everything going wrong that possibly can.. LOL Wish I could read it and open it back up if necessary but not available.. :(

That being said future threads like this will be bounced to the mod section, or the "paid member" section.. :eek: LOL

RD

Joker

Reaction score

For future reference we'll bounce em to the mod section so at least I get to laugh a little.. :( I've been super busy with the Lucas thing, working on Desert Storm, and our 2 little parties, not to mention this list of "honey do's" around the freakin house (another thread), and everything going wrong that possibly can.. LOL Wish I could read it and open it back up if necessary but not available.. :(

That being said future threads like this will be bounced to the mod section, or the "paid member" section.. :eek: LOL

RD

You get the XMAS lights down yet?

rivergames

Reaction score
Can you infract the mod that deleted the thread :skull

JBS

Reaction score
This is a prime example of why real time back-ups are so important in today's internet based society :cool:

Reaction score
Just incase anyone wanted at least one of the girls posts I save it. This was the beginning of many setting ole Dennis on fire.

"NICE GUY EDDIE"....obviously you're anything BUT nice. If you are who I think you are, I have your information. If you post my private information, such as my phone number or address, I will take this to the police. Considering everyone in my family are in law enforcement.

Second, your ugly as friend didn't fuck me. So if you or your friend wants to bash me online, at least tell the truth.

I think it's pretty fucking pathetic you have to post this online. And I'm sure you're pissed because I NEVER SLEPT WITH YOU.

It's sad a simple post looking for someone specific had to turn to this. Obviously you, and whoever responded to this post, have NO lives.

If you wanna get "fucked" meet me in person, and I'll fuck up your face. You're just some fat fuck who DIDN'T get laid by me.

So, why don't you be a better person and remove this post.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Just incase anyone wanted at least one of the girls posts I save it. This was the beginning of many setting ole Dennis on fire.

She seems like a lot of fun....:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You get the XMAS lights down yet?

Yes, but to answer your actual question no.. Was hoping to finish this weekend, but again got fuckin side tracked.. been trying to get my store front up for 3 weeks and still haven't had 2 minutes to do that.

That's about what I expected.. LOL

RD

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I think someone already stated this on another thread...

If Grads was a Moderator he wouldn't have deleted thread!!! Grads for Moderator in 2012.

Who had the Hair Trigger? :D

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score

ON FIRE !!!!:eek:
burned at the stake

ROCK ON IRISH69 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

I dont understand what she thought was going to happen when she put this on Craigslist. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I dont understand what she thought was going to happen when she put this on Craigslist. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously! I can't believe how many nut/lip swingers she has.

Have fun with your Craiglist girl guys.:rolleyes:

RLJ676

Reaction score
Damn I missed the fun.

CL adds are asking for trouble when you post pics of yourself.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Damn I missed the fun.

CL adds are asking for trouble when you post pics of yourself.

Yea.. girl post ad on craigslist, yet she was the one victimized? Gimme a fucking break. :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Yea.. girl post ad on craigslist, yet she was the one victimized? Gimme a fucking break. :rolleyes:

So did you bang her?

In your first post starting the whole deal it sounded like you and everyone you knew ran a train on her?

I thought it was pretty awesome....haha:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
So did you bang her?

In your first post starting the whole deal it sounded like you and everyone you knew ran a train on her?

I thought it was pretty awesome....haha:D

No but it looks like the RDP train his about to hit the tracks

RLJ676

Reaction score
She can act like a ho but dont call her a ho. ;):p:D

It's not hoing if you're add is specifically looking for just one lifted truck/sticker guy? Now, as presented that she'd bang any lifted truck driver (she hasn't met me, doesn't realize some of our bills our curved and socks white/short) that's ho-y.:D

Director...
Reaction score

RD

Where the commoners will never tread...:p

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Good deals on hoes to be had on CL. :D It's a buyers market. :boobeyes: