WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Official (if we have such a thing) RDP Meet up's - Desert Storm

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saturday Boat show - Official RDP meet up at the boat show 2:00 pm at the Park/Beach level Beer Garden.. Saturday.. Grab a beer and meet other members. Meet the famous Bob Brown!

Thursday Street Fair - 3:00 pm please come to the RDP booth in front of Mad Dogs Bar and Grill. I will have the RDP Helicopter fly over and take a group photo of all the members and high res copies of the photo will be made available through Naples Image for prints for peoples garages

Friday - RDP Raft up? I'm inclined to think 10:30 in front of Black Meadow Landing or ?? I'm leaving WMC in charge of this.. I will supply a giant RDP Banner to go on top of someones Bimini, and will also have the RDP Helicopter(s) fly over and take photo's as well as footage. I expect my fellow members to not let me down by partying hard.. Boobies are perfectly acceptable. :D

Saturday - Trying to find out the best place to spectate for shoot out.. As soon as I find out I will post.

Someone get ahold of WMC and let him know I'm looking for him to coordinate his "floatilla" :D

Any After after hours parties are up for suggestion.. All that I know is I can't host one, or stay to late because this is work now, and I was told by the boss (spotonfunnazi) under no circumstances to be hungover in the am's. LOL..

RD

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Saturday Boat show - Official RDP meet up at the boat show 2:00 pm at the Park/Beach level Beer Garden.. Saturday.. Grab a beer and meet other members. Meet the famous Bob Brown!

Thursday Street Fair - 3:00 pm please come to the RDP booth in front of Mad Dogs Bar and Grill. I will have the RDP Helicopter fly over and take a group photo of all the members and high res copies of the photo will be made available through Naples Image for prints for peoples garages

Friday - RDP Raft up? I'm inclined to think 10:30 in front of Black Meadow Landing or ?? I'm leaving WMC in charge of this.. I will supply a giant RDP Banner to go on top of someones Bimini, and will also have the RDP Helicopter(s) fly over and take photo's as well as footage. I expect my fellow members to not let me down by partying hard.. Boobies are perfectly acceptable. :D

Saturday - Trying to find out the best place to spectate for shoot out.. As soon as I find out I will post.

Someone get ahold of WMC and let him know I'm looking for him to coordinate his "floatilla" :D

Any After after hours parties are up for suggestion.. All that I know is I can't host one, or stay to late because this is work now, and I was told by the boss (spotonfunnazi) under no circumstances to be hungover in the am's. LOL..

RD

sounds good. i'm looking forward to the group picture. i'm almost done re-doing my garage and need a picture for one of the walls.

dave, during last years poker run, chip and i stopped at outcole'ds boat. seemed like a good place for a raft up. hopefully outcole'd sees this and will remember where he was.

any word on doing an after party dealio at wide open wings?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

RD

Nice work boss. I'll see you Thursday for sure. :thumbsup

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
sounds good. i'm looking forward to the group picture. i'm almost done re-doing my garage and need a picture for one of the walls.

dave, during last years poker run, chip and i stopped at outcole'ds boat. seemed like a good place for a raft up. hopefully outcole'd sees this and will remember where he was.

any word on doing an after party dealio at wide open wings?

What spot?

240Hallett

Reaction score
Is there access to the boat show from the water If we happen to be boating around 2:00.

Warlock1

Reaction score
The wife and I will be there for the boat show and the street party. I don't think we will be taking our hoopty to the raft up though

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Who is bringing the rosin for the nut swinging contest????:D:D

See ya all there...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ok I got enough hate mail and texts... Lol. We will have the forum party.

The Friday of the poker run at 8:00 pm to ? (all night long) there will be an Rdp forum party at wide open wings! I have gone back and forth on this but ultimately a desert storm without getting everyone together wouldn't be the same. I spoke to Wade and he will give us happy hour prices all night long! Bring your party hats.. Swag will be there and awarded appropriately..

RD

RD

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Don't forget to bring sticker name tags for people's screen names. I hope I can make it. I am about 90%.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Ok I got enough hate mail and texts... Lol. We will have the forum party.

The Friday of the poker run at 8:00 pm to ? (all night long) there will be an Rdp forum party at wide open wings! I have gone back and forth on this but ultimately a desert storm without getting everyone together wouldn't be the same. I spoke to Wade and he will give us happy hour prices all night long! Bring your party hats.. Swag will be there and awarded appropriately..

RD

RD

Good Call Dave.:thumbsup

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I'll be there, I'll be the guy with the River Daves shirt on

MedicalPlanQuotes.com / IPhone

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting RD, and getting some stickers, hats, tanks, tshirts... Lol:)

I'm sure when I tell RD my screen name, he'll know me immediately.:)

Hell, RD started a thread about me last week.:D

btw, I need some RDP gear bad.:)