WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ode to The Doc's RED focking font.........

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Re read post 43. Geeze. Reading comprehension man. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

Correct. You didn't put it on the internet, you just brought it here. Please read what I type in context.....reading comprehension....GEEZE!!!!!:D

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Doc,how about a few words about what you think of this thread.
Geesh, I leave for an annexation/rezoning meeting at the City and I come back to this? Really? How sad is this?

Permit me to state the obvious here, for the few that don't already know. I'll never be worth all this effort. I'm just a plain 'ol guy with a simple life and a boring family. I'm worth nothing to nobody - just ask Junkie or 1986 who comprise the majority of this thread. They'll openly tell you I'm as much of a nobody as they have ever encountered. And, Tom, I'm not worth defending. Maybe you need more time with 1986, Face or the junkie to confirm this. They'll tell you all about me despite never meeting me in person.

As far as my website goes, who here really cares? Nobody here ever would! It's on public display and guys like the aforementioned get a real rise out of "discovering" such "stealth information." What a crock! Oh, and Bobby1986 refers to the nasty PM? Sorry Pal those only fly when misinformation is publicly printed about me that could be proven damaging to my good name. Only you and John ever received them and you both know why.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Correct. You didn't put it on the internet, you just brought it here. Please read what I type in context.....reading comprehension....GEEZE!!!!!:D

You're not making sense. Google away for me. If you find anything I put on the web please feel free to repost it. I put it there so I'm not scared if someone reuses it. I PUT IT THERE AS HE DID IN THE LINK I POSTED. I'm not talking about what someone else put. :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for fucking up my thread you attention whores. :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Well said.

Oh, and Bobby1986 refers to the nasty PM? Sorry Pal those only fly when misinformation is publicly printed about me that could be proven damaging to my good name. Only you and John ever received them and you both know why.[/COLOR]

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
You're not making sense. Google away for me. If you find anything I put on the web please feel free to repost it. I put it there so I'm not scared if someone reuses it. I PUT IT THERE AS HE DID IN THE LINK I POSTED. I'm not talking about what someone else put. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? :headscratch:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Geesh, I leave for an annexation/rezoning meeting at the City and I come back to this? Really? How sad is this?

Permit me to state the obvious here, for the few that don't already know. I'll never be worth all this effort. I'm just a plain 'ol guy with a simple life and a boring family. I'm worth nothing to nobody - just ask Junkie or 1986 who comprise the majority of this thread. They'll openly tell you I'm as much of a nobody as they have ever encountered. And, Tom, I'm not worth defending. Maybe you need more time with 1986, Face or the junkie to confirm this. They'll tell you all about me despite never meeting me in person.

As far as my website goes, who here really cares? Nobody here ever would! It's on public display and guys like the aforementioned get a real rise out of "discovering" such "stealth information." What a crock! Oh, and Bobby1986 refers to the nasty PM? Sorry Pal those only fly when misinformation is publicly printed about me that could be proven damaging to my good name. Only you and John ever received them and you both know why.

See Chumpchange. No big deal. And by the way Doc, me and Bobby aren't the only ones who think this. We're just the only ones posting it. ;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
What are you talking about? :headscratch:

Really? I'll say it allllll over again. What difference does it make if I post a picture the Doc put out on the net? Do I really need permission for that? Now if it was something derogatory against him that he didn't put out on the net than I can respect that and won't post it.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Hey Doc, dont let these retards put your tit in the ringer, I for one enjoy the hell out of the crazy ass shit you post:thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey Doc, dont let these retards put your tit in the ringer, I for one enjoy the hell out of the crazy ass shit you post:thumbsup

I do too. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Really? I'll say it allllll over again. What difference does it make if I post a picture the Doc put out on the net? Do I really need permission for that? Now if it was something derogatory against him that he didn't put out on the net than I can respect that and won't post it.

Now what if Bilgie took a pic of Doc and chopped a red font logo'd shirt on him? Would that be stepping over the line? :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey Chumpchange, do you have a problem when a pic is posted here and someone chops something into it then re posts it?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score

Is scarlet your hue of preference for his postings? :D

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Is scarlet your hue of preference for his postings? :D

The red is good, it stands out and makes it easy to blow through all the crap and find some good old fashioned ramblings:thumbsup

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Hey Chumpchange, do you have a problem when a pic is posted here and someone chops something into it then re posts it?

Oh man, imagine if a "red" dildo popped into one of these pics? Right color, wrong tool, wrong member...errr, I mean board member. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Keep the PM's coming. I'll get back to them after I go pick up some El Tarasco. LOL

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Might be to Chumpchange. :D

I realize your talking to me as you're quoting me and referencing my screen name but you're not making any sense. Please go back and read the entire thread in order. When you've comprehended all this correctly, let me know. Once again........:headscratch:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I realize your talking to me as you're quoting me and referencing my screen name but you're not making any sense. Please go back and read the entire thread in order. When you've comprehended all this correctly, let me know. Once again........:headscratch:

:rolleyes:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Generation Gap,that is all it is,generation gap. I actually believe you log on here for the fun of it.For some,not so.:D

Is there any other reason to be here besides the fun of it? Ya I know to get boating information and stuff but I consider that fun too. ;)

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I just hit my thumb with a hammer. I think purple and bold will be the color of the day. There was some red but it was minimal so I'll go with purple.

While the red is hard to read for me anyway, I just highlight it and it turns white. No biggie.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I just hit my thumb with a hammer. I think purple and bold will be the color of the day. There was some red but it was minimal so I'll go with purple.

While the red is hard to read for me anyway, I just highlight it and it turns white. No biggie.

I had a joke all typed out but I decided to delete it so someone wouldn't mistake it as an insult. :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

Purple is much easier on the eyes.

but Im calling bullshit Rexie, your post is worthless without pictures

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Purple is much easier on the eyes.

but Im calling bullshit Rexie, your post is worthless without pictures

You're right it is bs. I'm a much better carpenter than that. But I needed some excuse to post in purple :D

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I didn't want to take away from McRib's thread, but just like the song, I wanna scream..... "SEEING RED AGAIN!!!" :D:D Those who know it will get it. Those who don't can listen. Good song. Chevelle rocks. :thumbsup :D Doc, your red font kills me. And to think, you go out of your way to highlight and make it all red. :rolleyes::D;)

Chevelle The Red With Lyrics - YouTube

Too funny...put him on ignore...I did

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Did I ever mention the time I got my penis caught in the paint shaker at Home Depot?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Did I ever mention the time I got my penis caught in the paint shaker at Home Depot?

Yea,,,well I'll let this one slide moderator, but the other....well you are held to a higher standed...so if it didn't happen...then grab a hammer and a camera and do work.

Report back when you make good.

Brian

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Question. When I get old will I take every as serious as the old guys here? :D