WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lower River Pics....

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
IMG_7064.jpg IMG_7069.jpg IMG_7072.jpg IMG_7097.jpg IMG_7115.jpg IMG_7125.jpg IMG_7127.jpg IMG_7135.jpg IMG_7143.jpg IMG_7156.jpg

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Nice shots! Wish we would have been able to stay for the nights...

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Awww fuckin Hammer! My eyes are burning. :nono:puke: more like RD YUX... :D

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Man you guys are nuts with those racoons..... They turn nasty............

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Man you guys are nuts with those racoons..... They turn nasty............

I think I' d be more afraid of helping a dude stick a sticker on his ass. Does RD on that dudes ass stand for Really Disgusting? :D

Reaction score
Son of a bitch hammer. Lmfao

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the rd sux stickers ub...hope you enjoyed yours...haha;):eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lol too funny... yeah, we found most, MOST of them before the sun had a chance to bake them on... the others... not so much : grumble: LOL that was some funny shiz. Didnt see the one on the truck until I was in the bed packing it up... lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
I think I' d be more afraid of helping a dude stick a sticker on his ass. Does RD on that dudes ass stand for Really Disgusting? :D

Yeah, I was going to say something, but then I wasn't there for the "mooning"........

Those of us at HS like to keep our junk in the trunk.... Right Zack?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Call it a hunch.... but I'm just guessing that Bilgie is gonna have fucking field day with those Hammer pics. Lol... his portfolio is gonna double. :p

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Hammer is a Knucklehead......

There, someone had to say it.........

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
[video=youtube;sWMTDthut3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMTDthut3U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

My ride with Ian to the bar:D

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but are you guys driving backwards?

ROZ

Reaction score
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but are you guys driving backwards?

Yes. He's following me. We started somewhere around 10 mph and he caught up . so I stepped it up to about 20mph and he caught up again . by the time we got to the bar, we had to be somewhere between 30 and 35 miles an hour, because I was considering changing gears... Again.. lol.. we couldn't believe it would travel that fast in reverse!

Momma always said when you do somethin well, stick to it :D

rat a tat tat tapatalk like that

Reaction score
Driving backwards to the bar. Hell yea lol

ROZ

Reaction score
of pictures... haven't had

In case anyone wanted to know what Ian looked like right before he nailed that sandbar.... This is pretty damn close :D:bowdown: LMAO

[video=youtube;LMse7XwZmoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMse7XwZmoA[/video]

Dude, I was still laughing about it this morning. Ha.ha.

He made Momma proud with that one.. lol

Anyone have a pic of the "intentional grounding"? :D

At some point as we were waiving him off, I heard MissB say, "OMG, HE ISN'T SLOWING DOWN".. Then during laughing with amazement , she said," It's all the way on there , how are we going to get it off?"

I must say, the with the quick team effort, we were off and headed back up river in no time. :thumbup:

We were the only boats at Chimney rock, 4s, and Mini half dome, and the water was total glass the entire way. :cool:

rat a tat tat tapatalk like that

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Anyone have a pic of the "intentional grounding"? :D

At some point as we were waiving him off, I heard MissB say, "OMG, HE ISN'T SLOWING DOWN".. Then during laughing with amazement , she said," It's all the way on there , how are we going to get it off?"

I must say, the with the quick team effort, we were off and headed back up river in no time. :thumbup:
When you're a lower river newb you must NEVER, EVER, EVER follow the JetBoat. I did hear WTMFA say about a dozen times that "JetBoats Rule", I can't argue with good logic... LOL :D
We were the only boats at Chimney rock, 4s, and Mini half dome, and the water was total glass the entire way. :cool:
Shhh, now everyone's gonna wanna come see what it's all about... ;)

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
i have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want to go to the lower river. the water is dirty and choppy ... especially at 2-3pm, there aren't any cool beaches to chill out and drink beer, the offroading sucks, the people there are not very friendly and the beer is warm. ;)

Hammer

Reaction score
[video=youtube;1cgNY9Gwv8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cgNY9Gwv8A&feature=youtu.be[/video] Night Ride thursday night

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
i have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want to go to the lower river. the water is dirty and choppy ... especially at 2-3pm, there aren't any cool beaches to chill out and drink beer, the offroading sucks, the people there are not very friendly and the beer is warm. ;)

They live it LRJ there don't they? :p
great group of people.....:thumbsup

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score

Ha right, you'll be beggin to come back! Good times!

:p You'd think its something they'd do when they leave the bar, not going there:D:D

It was so cool! I asked his wife if he does that alot she said Yep! :D Ian was a kick in the pants! :thumbsup Couldn't have asked for nicer people to hang out with all weekend! Mason and Logan were so good and so cute!
*Mel great pics! The dog and Zack shooting are awesome! :thumbsup

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Now that looks like a GREAT time was had by all!! Thanks for the pics!!:thumbsup

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Char and I really have to get down there for a visit. We talk about it all the time.
Its a long haul to pick up the spectra and head south just for a weekend though.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

It was so cool! I asked his wife if he does that alot she said Yep! :D Ian was a kick in the pants! :thumbsup Couldn't have asked for nicer people to hang out with all weekend! Mason and Logan were so good and so cute!

amy and i would cruise back in a heartbeat. we really had a lot of fun.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Lol too funny... yeah, we found most, MOST of them before the sun had a chance to bake them on... the others... not so much : grumble: LOL that was some funny shiz. Didnt see the one on the truck until I was in the bed packing it up... lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Hank thought it was funny you were talking shit about getting the last laugh...lol

Said he had to really keep it together to not mention the late night stealth mission:D:skull

Everytime you find a new one make sure you bump this thread...haha:cool:P

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh...no.... video of drunken sailor-mouth UB... no bueno :rolleyes That was about the same point where my Tervis Tumbler decided to stop being "indestructable" after getting run over :thumbsdown:grumble:

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Ian is WTMFA, correct?

Last edited:

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
My wife and I talked about our weekend over dinner last night. We both agree, you'd be hard pressed in finding people who are more fun, generous, warm, inviting, drama free, hospitable, ect,ect,ect...............
As Pastrana would say.........epic pass.........epic fail. This trip was an epic pass with just a couple epic fails ;)
We can't thank the LRJ's enough for a trip which was pure enjoyment. True "salt of the earth" peeps we hung with.

Oh, and I owe it to bmac to say this...........jet boats rule the lower river!!!!:thumbsup

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Ian is WTMFA, correct?

My wife and I talked about our weekend over dinner last night. We both agree, you'd be hard pressed in finding people who are more fun, generous, warm, inviting, drama free, hospitable, ect,ect,ect...............
As Pastrana would say.........epic pass.........epic fail. This trip was an epic pass with just a couple epic fails ;)
We can't thank the LRJ's enough for a trip which was pure enjoyment. True "salt of the earth" peeps we hung with.

Oh, and I owe it to bmac to say this...........jet boats rule the lower river!!!!:thumbsup

OK, my question was answered. Looks like a killer time. Hopefully, I can make it down there sometime.