WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When I get home

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any of this could of been avoided with the simple return of the "THANKS" buttun:rolleyes

Joker

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is remevaluate?

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Probably me. Last time this happened, I got a vacation. But in my defense, at least this time it wasn't politics.

Tryo
I don't think that you will make the Top Two but your'e certianly deserving to be in the Top Ten.;)
That being said, if you do get a Time Out and try and to claim Oppression by Whitey, I personally want to Kick You Right in the Junk like a Mule.:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Damn mods not doing their job and keeping this show on track!

Actually Yes..

Is this a "talk" or a one sided shut up and listen to me kinda thing? ;)

I'm always open to listening..

It was just shop talk Dave, nobody posted any pics....... stop being such a Mormon

LOL.. I'm not even gonna answer that. Don't you have something to moderate?

Could be the turning point of RDP. I'm sorry, I mean corporate RDP.

It's a thread for the Bar area I suppose. Should have just moved it there.

Nothing at all to do with corporate OCMerrill, has more to do with respect, or a lack of it lately from a lot of the members. There is zero civility amongst the inmates right now. There is no holds barred on what is being thrown out into the lounge nowdayz.. There's old school laid back members (skyskier?) telling people to fuck off.. It's outta hand, and it's gonna stop.

Dave....just because you say it is not what RDP is about, these things have always been a part of RDP from the beginning. True, they come and go. And, sometimes it comes from a source that has not really participated in it before.

But the point is, hell yes you are pulling in the reigns. No big deal...it is your site, but don't be in denial about it. At least you didn't buy a chopper gun glastron with a jet attached to it....son of a bitch that is gayer than indoor kite flying!

Frank, you are incorrect.. There has been a thread here and a thread there over the years, but it hasn't overrun the forum, or be posted literally everyday. Now it's peoples missions to piss in someonescheerios, or give me the red ass.

A LECTURE is what we all need Hammer and you know it. Moving the thread is to simple.

Ran a lot of boards have ya.. If you move them, people keep starting them because they know you'll just keep moving them. I used to move lots of politics out of the lounge.. At one point I found myself spending quite a bit of time on it. Now I just delete them and whallah.. gross offenders stopped posting them. LOL

RD

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
It was just shop talk Dave, nobody posted any pics....... stop being such a Mormon

What's wrong with being Mormon ?
I hear that they let their Brothers Sleep with Their Wives:D
Not to bad a deal if your'e a Single Brother :D
Family With Benifits;)

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Looks like the inmates were throwing flaming rolls of toilet paper again.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
What's wrong with being Mormon ?
I hear that they let their Brothers Sleep with Their Wives:D
Not to bad a deal if your'e a Single Brother :D
Family With Benifits;)
Amen :D

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
There is zero civility amongst the inmates right now. There is no holds barred on what is being thrown out into the lounge nowdayz.. There's old school laid back members (skyskier?) telling people to fuck off.. It's outta hand.

There has been a thread here and a thread there over the years, but it hasn't overrun the forum, or be posted literally everyday. Now it's peoples missions to piss in someonescheerios, or give me the red ass.

RD

Well Dave......
It is Winter in most Places Right now.:D
How about a Winter Section with No Holes Barred? :D

454Rocket

I thought RDSUX?
Reaction score
Does RDP have a magazine I don't know about? :D

Reaction score
Tryo
I don't think that you will make the Top Two but your'e certianly deserving to be in the Top Ten.;)
That being said, if you do get a Time Out and try and to claim Oppression by Whitey, I personally want to Kick You Right in the Junk like a Mule.:D
It's tyro!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Nothing at all to do with corporate OCMerrill, has more to do with respect, or a lack of it lately from a lot of the members. There is zero civility amongst the inmates right now. There is no holds barred on what is being thrown out into the lounge nowdayz.. There's old school laid back members (skyskier?) telling people to fuck off.. It's outta hand, and it's gonna stop.

Ran a lot of boards have ya.. If you move them, people keep starting them because they know you'll just keep moving them. I used to move lots of politics out of the lounge.. At one point I found myself spending quite a bit of time on it. Now I just delete them and whallah.. gross offenders stopped posting them. LOL

RD

Yes I modded a forum section in the RV world many years ago. I am simply trying to tell you not to make an error in this direction. Members want to be happy or they don't post. It's time to set a clear list of rules. Your slowly feeding it in but that's not working well enough for you.

I am hanging in even though I feel less connected for many reasons but, I want your big blue attempt to succeed. There are little to no forum choices when it comes to sport cruising the big blue.

Hammer

Reaction score
A LECTURE is what we all need Hammer and you know it. Moving the thread is to simple.

The bar was created for the anal type thread. Same with call out deals... You know we all need a lecture from time to time. Nobodies boating and their hasn't been any "boating content" in the lounge other than the m-41 thread and a few others. Until we are boating again this will be a recurring theme between oct./nov. till about feb./ march every year unless someone wins the lottery and builds a new boat or off road toy every year.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes I modded a forum section in the RV world many years ago. I am simply trying to tell you not to make an error in this direction. Members want to be happy or they don't post. It's time to set a clear list of rules. Your slowly feeding it in but that's not working well enough for you.

I am hanging in even though I feel less connected for many reasons but, I want your big blue attempt to succeed. There are little to no forum choices when it comes to sport cruising the big blue.

We have no intention of being corporate sell out's.. We have had plenty opportunities to do just that. I just am going to get the board back on track, if a few heads gotta roll to do that, then they've been warned.

We will be working more on the new venture(s) www.fastfishingboats.com and possibly taking over a few other smaller websites when I return from miami.

RD

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
[video=youtube;mvpSP4fIz_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvpSP4fIz_U[/video]

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
LOL.. I'm not even gonna answer that. Don't you have something to moderate?

RD
I thought my job was making sure no one posts pics of Nips, Clams, Sphincters, Schlongs or Pubes?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Would tongue punching fart boxes be in the same category as drunken anal? Is that bar material? :D

Hammer

Reaction score
We have no intention of being corporate sell out's.. We have had plenty opportunities to do just that. I just am going to get the board back on track, if a few heads gotta roll to do that, then they've been warned.

We will be working more on the new venture(s) www.fastfishingboats.com and possibly taking over a few other smaller websites when I return from miami.

RD

Guess the secrets out, RD is taking over the world ..

Hammer

Reaction score
Would tongue punching fart boxes be in the same category as drunken anal? Is that bar material? :D

Usually :D

The bar needs more attention, I guess I'll have to make an effort in Miami next week for bar material .

rampgirlll

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a vacation to Miami....I think they are having a boat show going on down there.

PVHCA

Reaction score
This place will come to a screeeeeching halt!!!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Usually :D

The bar needs more attention, I guess I'll have to make an effort in Miami next week for bar material .

Hard to come up with new material when you're passed out. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Haven you heard ? It's 2013 , my clock is ticking, no more passing out and evidently I'm Hugh Hefner ! Lol :D

LOL... Naw... haven't been on here as much lately keeping up with da Hammertime. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I thought my job was making sure no one posts pics of Nips, Clams, Sphincters, Schlongs or Pubes?

Crowd control through the use of photochops instead of bannings.. and not deleting, but rather moving nips to the mod section.. deleting everything else.

Fuck Whitey. :D

See ya tomorrow.

See ya tomorrow.

This place will come to a screeeeeching halt!!!

Nope..

RD

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Crowd control through the use of photochops instead of bannings.. and not deleting, but rather moving nips to the mod section.. deleting everything else.

RD
More chops.....noted

Nips to mod section....noted

Delete everything else....noted

:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's been so long since I've temp banned someone I'm not even sure how to do it... LOL

I usually only permanent ban from my phone..

JBS

Reaction score
Brothers don't skate...:cool

SAY What?

tumblr_kxnwhlMLHY1qzf3qeo1_500.jpg

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
It's been so long since I've temp banned someone I'm not even sure how to do it... LOL

I usually only permanent ban from my phone..

Does Wes now live far enough away for you to ban him? :p