WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Response to the closed thread...

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Dave banned OC for the day....he said see you tomorrow.

some of you need to learn a little more finesse when poking the bear in the cage.

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

h2o225

Reaction score
When the smoke is gone and the dust settles its real simple. If the thread you want to start belongs in the bar put it there. The lounge is the first stop in the forums because its on top. If the bar was on top traffic there would probably pick up. Dave asked us to use our heads and some common sense.
I have been on several forums and this place is relaxed. This is one reason for its success because that maybe how some are in their daily lives or what we need to get through the rest of the day.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
When the smoke is gone and the dust settles its real simple. If the thread you want to start belongs in the bar put it there. The lounge is the first stop in the forums because its on top. If the bar was on top traffic there would probably pick up. Dave asked us to use our heads and some common sense.
I have been on several forums and this place is relaxed. This is one reason for its success because that maybe how some are in their daily lives or what we need to get through the rest of the day.

I started by saying I was super drunk. That is basically like saying "with all due respect"... You can say anything you want next.

I wanted a reaction, right now. I got it, and it was hilarious. Many thought so.

I will say this... no need to question what was in the thread.... the title didn't leave many surprises.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I started by saying I was super drunk. That is basically like saying "with all due respect"... You can say anything you want next.

I wanted a reaction, right now. I got it, and it was hilarious. Many thought so.

I will say this... no need to question what was in the thread.... the title didn't leave many surprises.

I guess Dave forgot when he got drunk and posted a picture of his junk?

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

h2o225

Reaction score
Froggy this was not directed to you. Personally laughed my butt off when I read it. All I was trying to say was as a group maybe try to put threads in there respective forums.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Froggy this was not directed to you. Personally laughed my butt off when I read it. All I was trying to say was as a group maybe try to put threads in there respective forums.

I agree. I think that there should be a separate forum section for prudes. I promise not to go there.

Make the lounge R rated like it literally always has been and add a Mormon section somewhere.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Just trying to straighten this thread out a bit here. Don't mind me. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360220831.865632.jpg

Director...
Reaction score
Go grow a different site. Make this the cool one where people talk about busting up butt spokes, while you prudish fucks debate which trolling motor charger to buy.

Nobody gives a shit about boats... we give a shit about boaters.

Preferably ones with big tits.

Look at Froggy all.....thinking outside the box, and shit...:p

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Looks like hooter sled got banned too!

wash11

Reaction score
"People go to the zoo to see Monkeys jerk off and throw poo... not sip tea politely."

Gin:D