WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I need a new boat bitch....

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Because I am no longer boatless. I am going to pull the motor this afternoon, and start tearing it down and see if anything is worth saving.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Tapa talk sucks won't let me up load them, have to wait till I go inside. They are still off loading it, there are some sweet cars in the trailer.

JBS

Reaction score
Tapa talk sucks won't let me up load them, have to wait till I go inside. They are still off loading it, there are some sweet cars in the trailer.

SML is just outside of town. I will have him swing by and show you how to do pic uploads :thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
I understand the jokes, but Jesus... Lol.

Milkmoney has everyone all riled up over a his HEY LAM I got a boat but you can't see it cause im buying furniture BS Thread.....

Just wanna see boats, Rainbows Dave...... Rainbows......

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Im not boteless so i dont really need to be a boat bitch, but i can help you pull the motir!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Milkmoney has everyone all riled up over a his HEY LAM I got a boat but you can't see it cause im buying furniture BS thread......

The funniest thing about all the joking, is that he didn't even start that thread.

Joker

Reaction score
It's still Milk money's fault , it always is.... Or that Joker guy...

MilkMoney has us all frustrated. If he would just post a damn pic, this jack would have never happened.
Thanks for the compliment though. :D

Hammer

Reaction score
MilkMoney has us all frustrated. If he would just post a damn pic, this jack would have never happened.
Thanks for the compliment though. :D

Yore welcome ! Fuckun' Milkmoney ....

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I dont think he will post a pic of his boat.

Its a simple deal, you start a thread saying you got a new boat, post a pic, and everyone congratulates you, and wishes you well.

Not this guy, he could fuck up an anvil:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Milkmoney has everyone all riled up over a his HEY LAM I got a boat but you can't see it cause im buying furniture BS Thread.....

Just wanna see boats, Rainbows Dave...... Rainbows......

Rainbows indeed..

And this is why I don't post shit

You know normally I would've intervened on the thread and said "WTF guys" but after the last three or four threads you've posted, I mean "c'mon..."

I want to sue someone for ADA.. It affects everyone of you.. No details. This shortly after the "I was banging olympians" speech which makes me think, What the hell could this guy have for ADA problems? Before that it was the coach thing again very cloak and dagger..

What's so wrong with saying.. "New boat coming today! Pics coming soon?" and then actually posting the pics. The cloak and dagger / secretive weird Milkmoney stuff is what gets everyone going in a tizzy, and pretty much fizzles the skittles. We just want to taste the rainbow.

RD

rivergames

Reaction score
I think the lost Malaysian 777 has more answers than this thread delivers

If I was a betting man...which I am...My money is on the boat falling off the delivery trailer as it's being unloaded :D