WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEY PCRUSSEL50

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'M ON THIS LIKE A HOBO ON A HAM SANDWHICH...

ONE THING I don't like is un happy customers...were you told the price before the work???

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Steve I was wondering. ..... I can't imagine you being there everyday. With that said, if a board member just showed up one day "looking for a good guy price" how would they go about it? Are your employees trained to give a discount of some sort if someone mentions RDP? ROC ' S servers give 10% off to RDPers when they mention RDP. Did this guy PM you before he went to you?

*I am in no way shape or form defending this guy. I am truly just curious.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I know you aren't intending it Steve but you sound like you are attacking the guy... Why drag this into the Lounge etc?? Why not go through the work orders and call him? No work order and you found out you have a bigger problem.. Lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve I was wondering. ..... I can't imagine you being there everyday. With that said, if a board member just showed up one day "looking for a good guy price" how would they go about it? Are your employees trained to give a discount of some sort if someone mentions RDP? ROC ' S servers give 10% off to RDPers when they mention RDP. Did this guy PM you before he went to you?

*I am in no way shape or form defending this guy. I am truly just curious.

most people shop our price... we save people money, we do the cat for most dealerships and car lots..

and yes , mention that you know me gets an even better deal....but you can't grind down to nothing and then want more

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I know you aren't intending it Steve but you sound like you are attacking the guy... Why drag this into the Lounge etc?? Why not go through the work orders and call him? No work order and you found out you have a bigger problem.. Lol

very serious about my customers dave,.. if he got over charged... I wanna refund him..:cool

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

this his post,... sure sounds like he got fucked...wish he would have called me

oh yeah. i went to best muffler shop. they chopped out my old mufflers and welded on my new mufflers. $200 cash out the door for a 20 minute job. They didn't even have to wrap tailpipes over the axle because mine are turndowns. I won't be going back for routine muffler work again. maybe for a custom job, but not simple stuff. way way way too expensive for routine work.

-peter

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I just want everyone to know that I will and am gonna go the extra mile to make things right...

I will drive to boulder and give him a refund of any penny they over charged him..

I built that business on being honest, and fair..

I want all my customers to return,.. and tell others to go there..:thumbsup

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
also, wanted everyone to know that we only use the highest quality aluminized pipe,the very best hangers, and only certified welders.....

we also warranty the welds and hangers for the life of the car,..we fix for free any leaks after the manifolds...

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
also, wanted everyone to know that we only use the highest quality aluminized pipe,the very best hangers, and only certified welders.....

we also warranty the welds and hangers for the life of the car,..we fix for free any leaks after the manifolds...

And that's why Tom Brown drove all the way down from Canada to have you put that big fart can exhaust on his TDI

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Is this a reverse call out thread against yourself 2FF. :p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wanna know what happened... and what was done for the 200 bucks..

Again.. Multiple posts in the original thread was a bit aggressive.. Maybe a "hey I would like to make sure you are happy" pm would have been a good start.. Now changing gears and putting it in the lounge seems Ultra aggressive for someone just trying to set things right.. Just my opinion. You do what ya want.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

I don't see it this way at all.

How would one search for a work order, by the guys log in name? If his name was River Dave Steve could ask anyone for his phone number.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

How would one search for a work order, by the guys log in name? If his name was River Dave Steve could ask anyone for his phone number.
He said his name was Peter. Thats where I would start. :):)

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is fucking with you Steve. The guy is not responding so I wouldn't worry about it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I would start with a work order for Peter for 200.00. But that's just me.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Gotta start with someone had two hundy cash that night at the bar and is gonna pay for it 10 fold when Steve figures out the deal...haha

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Gotta start with someone had two hundy cash that night at the bar and is gonna pay for it 10 fold when Steve figures out the deal...haha

I got a hunch you are right.. I think someone over charged, possibly pocketed the cash and is about to meet the mean Steve.. Lol. Barstools will most definitely be harmed in the making of this picture. :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I got a hunch you are right.. I think someone over charged, possibly pocketed the cash and is about to meet the mean Steve.. Lol. Barstools will most definitely be harmed in the making of this picture. :D

You should stay home tonight just in case....lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Again.. Multiple posts in the original thread was a bit aggressive.. Maybe a "hey I would like to make sure you are happy" pm would have been a good start.. Now changing gears and putting it in the lounge seems Ultra aggressive for someone just trying to set things right.. Just my opinion. You do what ya want.

just wnna know what and when it happened,.. like I said dave... my customers are #1 to me.. if a guy drives all the way from boulder city. he should be treated fair..bums me out to have a unhappy customer... I've told a few to get the fuc out and don't come back though....

never been to court, don't owe no body, and I always make the deal right.... in fact... I wanna give him a refund...

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Shit, if need a muffler ...
I'll drive to Vegas. This is the kind if shop I want working on my truck. Besides, if they fuck it up I can call out Steve. :)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

i'll never for get as long as I live the few events shared with you at the bar the other night,......:p

so to share with the others, I'll tell the story..

so me and ole RD are down'n some cold ones at the bar......
to set the mood... down at the other end I see to guys hugg'n and one has his hand on the others lap...
a few minutes latter the both head of to the bath room......gone for a while.......

so back to RD...

I say,.. hey dave, you should turn your bar stool this way......daves says,.... no I turned it this way so I could look at you....

(keep in mind, the other two are still in the bath room)

I say.. dave,... you wannna go to the bathroom with me.....lmfao....he still don't get it...but is really keeping an eye on me.....

so finally, they come out of the bathroom............holding hands....:yikes

dave is like what the fuc.... when did they start that here.....finds out that it's been going on for awhile.....:D

28Eliminator

Reaction score
i'll never for get as long as I live the few events shared with you at the bar the other night,......:p

so to share with the others, I'll tell the story..

so me and ole RD are down'n some cold ones at the bar......
to set the mood... down at the other end I see to guys hugg'n and one has his hand on the others lap...
a few minutes latter the both head of to the bath room......gone for a while.......

so back to RD...

I say,.. hey dave, you should turn your bar stool this way......daves says,.... no I turned it this way so I could look at you....

(keep in mind, the other two are still in the bath room)

I say.. dave,... you wannna go to the bathroom with me.....lmfao....he still don't get it...but is really keeping an eye on me.....

so finally, they come out of the bathroom............holding hands....:yikes

dave is like what the fuc.... when did they start that here.....finds out that it's been going on for awhile.....:D

Brokeback "X" ? :yikes

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

thank you... if I knew what kind of car...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

It was easier to google his name. I wonder if he ever sold his 2003 BMW M5.? :)

wishiknew

Reaction score
I have met Steve and talked to him maybe 5 times in length and I must say I would trust him with almost any thing I own. You can read people and he is for Real ! IMO

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I see. Seems like someone fucked Peter then. :D
Peter griffin.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I just did the exhaust on the 95 I got to tow the cheetah in havasu... I have cats on it, sure I can take them off and probley not get caught and I don't have to smog it havasu

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I was really shocked that we had a pissed off customer today... I worked at the shop to day..we had 3 pissed off mustang guys because we wouldn't do work on their cars with no cats,..

if we would take cats off cars we would have cars lined up allw the way to the state line..

most everyone we work on their cars is happy.. if not we try to make it that way... we save people lots of money...:thumbsup

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Just read original thread all the way through.
So to clear up some confusion:
The car was worked on without cats?
The guy didn't have cats so it was a cash under the table deal?
You said best muffler shop doesn't work on cars without cats however this customer (knowing the legality of removing cats or not) had work done at your shop. I'd be pissed at my employees for putting your business in jeopardy doing under the table work.
Either that or I misinterpreted the whole story and the guy never had any work done at all?

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Just read original thread all the way through.
So to clear up some confusion:
The car was worked on without cats?
The guy didn't have cats so it was a cash under the table deal?
You said best muffler shop doesn't work on cars without cats however this customer (knowing the legality of removing cats or not) had work done at your shop. I'd be pissed at my employees for putting your business in jeopardy doing under the table work.
Either that or I misinterpreted the whole story and the guy never had any work done at all?

Do you sell ugs to people without cats?