WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why pot is better than the ice bucket challenge

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I told them exactly how I felt about it, they did give 2 shits, so I walked away... point being people that know you hate it will still do it in front of you,

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I told them exactly how I felt about it, they did give 2 shits, so I walked away... point being people that know you hate it will still do it in front of you,

I would get better friends/people to hang with. I've worked in the Ghetto in all parts of the country and even the ghetto folks showed "some" concern and asked. "Bad luck Schleprock" should be your mantra. :D

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
Shit I'm a pot smoker and I have asked people to not fire up around me and never got shit about it. I generally ask those around me before I spark up if it will offend or cause uncomfortable issues. If the answer is yes I go for a stroll...

Some people!:grumble:

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal.
It all comes down to who will lose money. Prohibition provides "an incentive for these interest groups to keep seeking federal money to continue the 'war on drugs' [and] their own salaries," says Representative Steve Cohen,

1.) Police Unions:
2.) Private Prisons Corporations:
3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies:
4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations:
5.) Prison Guard Unions:
http://www.theinvestigativefund.org...the_anti-pot_lobby’s_big_bankroll?page=entire
http://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Because not everyone has a sense of respect for others, or common sense, we have to make restrictive laws.

Just because there's no evidence that it's harmful, doesn't mean we should be ok with our kids getting exposed to it. I don't think anyone here is advocating this, but it sure can look that way based on some posts above.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I was hoping you and I could have a more civil discussion, but I can see you're only full of name-calling and anger. There's no reasoning with an emotional person, so calm down and bring some logic to the table.

I'll admit I haven't been to Colorado in about 7 years. So, I don't know the present condition of the place (amount of "disrespect" from "idiots"), but I can't imagine it being an extreme issue. I think you might just not care for individual liberty and freedom that much. Passing of such laws is such a great step for our country. It seems every day we are told more and more of what we can't do, and rarely told of a new privilege from our Al Mighty Government.

So, you grew up there and you don't like seeing what you do now, and your reason is because of the "disrespectful idiots". Well let's see, I could think the same way about the river. You know, I've been going there since I was in the womb. Would you agree that the amount of "idiots" whom act "disrespectful" to others has increased heavily over the years? I speak of the drunken guys that pull their kids in tubes and zig-zag across the river, guys that can't get their boat on the trailer, guys that pick fights, touch another man's woman, squirt boat operators in the face with water guns while they're passing through the channel and etc. Those guys aren't stoned, they're DRUNK. High people don't cause problems or look for them, doing so would just kill the high. The last thing a high person wants is to have to deal with anyone who is disgruntled.

Don't flatter yourself, I'm not angry or emotional. Yes, "we" can agree that society's level of respect for other peoples personal freedoms has diminished over the years. Question is, in your opinion does that freedom extend to a persons right to not have to ingest the weed you're smoking?

Dude, you're making a big deal over the ingestion of 2nd hand smoke into a child's body. First, let's get one thing out of the way; Alcohol is manmade, marijuana is a natural plant. It has been found to treat several medical conditions (remember what this thread was about?). It has shown to be more beneficial than prescription drugs and on top of that, without the risk of any dangerous side effects.

So tell me this, what scientific study are you going to show me, what medical diagnosis can you provide to back up your argument that it's bad for kids, or in general? I hope you're not just one of those "do it for the children" kind of guys. You know, like the politicians that say, "If you don't support "blah", you don't support the children". :rolleyes

I'm not making a big deal out of anything. Help me out here, who decides what "medication" goes into your body? If you have kids, who decides what medication goes into their body? Is it the guy who wants to enjoy his medication next to you in the channel? That really is how simple this issue is.

Here's anther simple one for you, which one is legal in public?

Oh and to clear up what you said after you ever so politely called me a "dipshit", I never said there wasn't a 1st hand effect to marijuana. The 1st hand effect from the plant is the entire reason for smoking it. Maybe you mixed up what I said about tobacco. Work on your reading comprehension.

Oh really, you never said.... 3rd, There is not one, repeat, not one study that shows that marijuana poses any health risks. So, tell me, if there are not any 1st hand effects, how could there be 2nd hand effects? This isn't like tobacco. Even the 2nd hand smoke argument with tobacco is bologna.
So which is it, did you type what I quoted or not? "We" can agree again, comprehension is definitely an issue. And do you really think second hand smoke from tobacco has no affect?

By the way, who is this "we" you keep referring to? Are you with a group of people behind a desk?

"We" is used to describe when two or more people, like you and, are engaged in something. Get it, "we" are communicating.

As far as a group behind my desk. Yes, there is a group behind my desk. It consists of 4 kids between the ages of 10 and 2. I am responsible for them, not you or anyone else that decides to exercise your freedoms when and where you want.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Who the Hell would do this. YOU ARE DREAMING. Can you give a personal example? You are the type of Fun police I fucking dread. Make shit up to further your agenda. What a bad joke. No I don't hit the bong but jesus, statements like this are over the top. (Dream of a smiley face)

Oh darn.... I'm the fun police you dread? I was hoping we could meet up for a picnic.

YES, I actually do have personal experience with it, and yes I can give a personal example, but why would I waste the time? You haven't experienced it so I just must be furthering my agenda.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I would get better friends/people to hang with. I've worked in the Ghetto in all parts of the country and even the ghetto folks showed "some" concern and asked. "Bad luck Schleprock" should be your mantra. :D

I found that to be just the opposite, how many concerts and sporting events have you been too where you did not smell it? think about it.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Did you here about the midget that walked into the bar? Well he kissed everybody in the joint..ba da ba:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Don't flatter yourself, I'm not angry or emotional. Yes, "we" can agree that society's level of respect for other peoples personal freedoms has diminished over the years. Question is, in your opinion does that freedom extend to a persons right to not have to ingest the weed you're smoking?

I'm not making a big deal out of anything. Help me out here, who decides what "medication" goes into your body? If you have kids, who decides what medication goes into their body? Is it the guy who wants to enjoy his medication next to you in the channel? That really is how simple this issue is.

Here's anther simple one for you, which one is legal in public?

Oh really, you never said.... 3rd, There is not one, repeat, not one study that shows that marijuana poses any health risks. So, tell me, if there are not any 1st hand effects, how could there be 2nd hand effects? This isn't like tobacco. Even the 2nd hand smoke argument with tobacco is bologna.
So which is it, did you type what I quoted or not? "We" can agree again, comprehension is definitely an issue. And do you really think second hand smoke from tobacco has no affect?

"We" is used to describe when two or more people, like you and, are engaged in something. Get it, "we" are communicating.

As far as a group behind my desk. Yes, there is a group behind my desk. It consists of 4 kids between the ages of 10 and 2. I am responsible for them, not you or anyone else that decides to exercise your freedoms when and where you want.

So because it's legal to drink, are you suggesting that alone excuses the behavior related to alcohol?

You're asking me to challenge my own thoughts, but where are the apposing facts? Like I said, show me one legitimate, non-biased, medical study that shows marijuana to pose any health risks from 2nd hand smoke to children.

I'm not for smoking weed around kids. If I'm at a place, say the river for example and I decide to light up. I don't pull out a pipe or a joint in-front of my friend's kids or even my friends that don't smoke for that matter. I can't see somebody intentionally blowing smoke around kids. That's just stupid and so unheard of.

If your argument was, that you just hoped your children were not exposed to marijuana then fine, but you claim that pot smokers are disrespectful idiots (your words, not mine). You claim that 2nd hand smoke is bad for your kids, yet you bring zero FACTS to the table. I think you're just one of those guys that hates marijuana and you use children as an excuse.

Eating McDonalds is more harmful to your body than pot.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So because it's legal to drink, are you suggesting that alone excuses the behavior related to alcohol?

Holy crap dude. Comprehension issues again. I responded to a post Shintooo made about why the cops arrested a dude in the channel for allegedly smoking weed.... You responded to my post to Shintooo apparently without paying attention to the context. Why would I suggest bad behavior is acceptable under the influence of anything?

You're asking me to challenge my own thoughts, but where are the apposing facts? Like I said, show me one legitimate, non-biased, medical study that shows marijuana to pose any health risks from 2nd hand smoke to children.

Because it keeps in perspective regardless of either of our personal views on weed. I don't give two shits if you believe it has any negative affects. The question is very simple....again....without even considering the legal ramifications of it, do you think a person should have any rights to choose what or what not their children are subjected to? You can twist it however you want, won't change the question.

I'm not for smoking weed around kids. If I'm at a place, say the river for example and I decide to light up. I don't pull out a pipe or a joint in-front of my friend's kids or even my friends that don't smoke for that matter. I can't see somebody intentionally blowing smoke around kids. That's just stupid and so unheard of.

You can't see someone intentionally blowing smoke around kids. That's fine. That is your personal view on the matter, based on your experience. Mine is different. Ask your self this; If you were in the channel and decided to light up, would you ask your group if they are good with it, or would you walk all the boats down wind of where you were and ask them too? You are far too focused on what it takes to get you high in regards to ingesting weed. If you read back to what I responded to in the first place you will see that is the scenario I'm responding to. Do you think the cops just chose a boat at random and arrested some guy for weed?

If your argument was, that you just hoped your children were not exposed to marijuana then fine, but you claim that pot smokers are disrespectful idiots (your words, not mine). You claim that 2nd hand smoke is bad for your kids, yet you bring zero FACTS to the table. I think you're just one of those guys that hates marijuana and you use children as an excuse.

Eating McDonalds is more harmful to your body than pot.

I never said all pot smokers are disrespectful idiots. I said it's sad to see what a bunch of idiots who have zero respect for anyone else around them can do to what was a great place to live

I also never claimed that the second hand smoke from it is bad for my kids. I have repeatedly stated I think it's my choice, not someone else's choice, what my kids should be exposed to. Hard concept for you apparently. On the subject of whether or not it "bad"... I'm not sold either way yet. Regardless............... again............... I CHOOSE, not you or any other smoker, what my kids ingest. Very simple concept, you get it yet?

koenig

Reaction score
Pot smokers should be as polite as possible. In a park go to an area with the least amount of people. I don't smoke around non smokers, not because of thinking second hand smoke is harmful, I know how choking it can be. Even being a smoker, I can get choked by cigarette smoke. So I stick to designated areas, etc.

koenig

Reaction score
Here if your passengers are under 19, you can't smoke anything in a vehicle. See tons of parents load up their SUV and grab a smoke before driving off.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap dude. Comprehension issues again. I responded to a post Shintooo made about why the cops arrested a dude in the channel for allegedly smoking weed.... You responded to my post to Shintooo apparently without paying attention to the context. Why would I suggest bad behavior is acceptable under the influence of anything?

Because it keeps in perspective regardless of either of our personal views on weed. I don't give two shits if you believe it has any negative affects. The question is very simple....again....without even considering the legal ramifications of it, do you think a person should have any rights to choose what or what not their children are subjected to? You can twist it however you want, won't change the question.

You can't see someone intentionally blowing smoke around kids. That's fine. That is your personal view on the matter, based on your experience. Mine is different. Ask your self this; If you were in the channel and decided to light up, would you ask your group if they are good with it, or would you walk all the boats down wind of where you were and ask them too? You are far too focused on what it takes to get you high in regards to ingesting weed. If you read back to what I responded to in the first place you will see that is the scenario I'm responding to. Do you think the cops just chose a boat at random and arrested some guy for weed?

I never said all pot smokers are disrespectful idiots. I said it's sad to see what a bunch of idiots who have zero respect for anyone else around them can do to what was a great place to live

I also never claimed that the second hand smoke from it is bad for my kids. I have repeatedly stated I think it's my choice, not someone else's choice, what my kids should be exposed to. Hard concept for you apparently. On the subject of whether or not it "bad"... I'm not sold either way yet. Regardless............... again............... I CHOOSE, not you or any other smoker, what my kids ingest. Very simple concept, you get it yet?

I wouldn't smoke weed in the channel. In fact, I'm not even really a big fan of the channel. It's fun once in a while, but I enjoy a more mellow setting on a nice sandy beach where I can hang out with my friends/ family while the kids play in the sand.

Yes you do give a shit that I say marijuana doesn't has any side effects. Are you delusional? lol

In post 39 you said:

Here's the difference Shintooo. Would you be concerned if a person who just took a drink of alcohol breathed all over your kid? How about a person who just took a nice big puff off off Marijuana cigarette? You good with that smoke being ingested by your child? How about the person so doesn't care if you smoke, but doesn't smoke themselves and doesn't want to be subjected to it in public? Anyone telling you secondary affects of the smoke are non existent are lying... period.

Personally, I try to stay away from people who are obviously drunk acting like an ass on a boat, just like I try to stay away from people smoking cigarettes on a boat, tobacco or weed.

So I responded to that by asking for some facts on the matter. You indirectly called me a liar, now please prove your case.

You keep asking if you should have the right to control what is ingested by your kids. Of course you do! If you don't want your children subjected to buffoonery, then why the hell are you taking them to the channel? I never get the logic used by people who take their kids to The Channel and then bitch about all of the noise, drunks and in this case, pot smoke. What do you expect? It's the channel!

I agree with you on not wanting to subject children to an environment they don't belong in. I treat other people's kids as I would my own. However, this 2nd hand smoke deal holds no water.

Personally, I'd rather be next to a boat full of stoners who are listening Willie Nelson and chowing down on Cheetos, over a wake board boat full of drunk dip shits in bandannas and white sunglasses who are bumping some crappy music, and picking fights with people.

I'm done dude. All I ever asked for was proof to back what you said and you give me none. Have a great weekend.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Here's the difference Shintooo. Would you be concerned if a person who just took a drink of alcohol breathed all over your kid? How about a person who just took a nice big puff off off Marijuana cigarette? You good with that smoke being ingested by your child? How about the person so doesn't care if you smoke, but doesn't smoke themselves and doesn't want to be subjected to it in public? Anyone telling you secondary affects of the smoke are non existent are lying... period.

Personally, I try to stay away from people who are obviously drunk acting like an ass on a boat, just like I try to stay away from people smoking cigarettes on a boat, tobacco or weed.

Where do you draw the line?At cigarettes?What about pipes or cigars?What about BBQs?Camp fires?

A couple of weeks back at the OC fair there were like 8 BBQ vendors,with grills the size of my truck.
Just across the walk was a big area with tables to eat.
All the smoke(thick wood smoke) just wafting across the area...and wafting across the no smoking sign.
I couldn't help note the hypocrisy there,has I lit up a smoke I can guarantee someone would have bitched,but ingesting hickory smoke is just fine.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I wouldn't smoke weed in the channel. In fact, I'm not even really a big fan of the channel. It's fun once in a while, but I enjoy a more mellow setting on a nice sandy beach where I can hang out with my friends/ family while the kids play in the sand.

Yes you do give a shit that I say marijuana doesn't has any side effects. Are you delusional? lol

In post 39 you said:

Holy crap.... you are a dipshit. Does Marijuana have side affects? Yes or No? You are so stuck on defending how great you think it is, you refuse to actual read what has been written.

You have a real hard time following context. I wonder why:rolleyes:smackhead What you can't grasp here is the question makes no difference if you think weed is great, or weed is horrible.

So I responded to that by asking for some facts on the matter. You indirectly called me a liar, now please prove your case.

And that is the problem. You think I'm trying to argue how horrible your drug is, and I'm not. My point is and always has been that I, not YOU, decide what my kids ingest.

You keep asking if you should have the right to control what is ingested by your kids. Of course you do! If you don't want your children subjected to buffoonery, then why the hell are you taking them to the channel? I never get the logic used by people who take their kids to The Channel and then bitch about all of the noise, drunks and in this case, pot smoke. What do you expect? It's the channel!

I don't. This is a perfect example of how you only think it matters if it directly affects YOU. The world is much bigger that you buddy, sorry you had to hear that on here. Thank you though for finally acknowledging i get to decide what my kids ingest.

As far as the Channel goes, I don't hang out there unless I'm meeting up with friends and heading out from there. That has happened twice in the last 5 years. Can you guess why?

I agree with you on not wanting to subject children to an environment they don't belong in. I treat other people's kids as I would my own. However, this 2nd hand smoke deal holds no water.

Personally, I'd rather be next to a boat full of stoners who are listening Willie Nelson and chowing down on Cheetos, over a wake board boat full of drunk dip shits in bandannas and white sunglasses who are bumping some crappy music, and picking fights with people.

I'm done dude. All I ever asked for was proof to back what you said and you give me none. Have a great weekend.

All you ever did was create and argument over things I wasn't even discussing. No biggie, maybe you should take another puff and slow down a bit when you read.:skull

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Where do you draw the line?At cigarettes?What about pipes or cigars?What about BBQs?Camp fires?

A couple of weeks back at the OC fair there were like 8 BBQ vendors,with grills the size of my truck.
All the smoke(thick wood smoke) just wafting across the area...and wafting across the no smoking sign.
I couldn't help note the hypocrisy there,has I lit up a smoke I can guarantee someone would have bitched,but ingesting hickory smoke is just fine.

Both contain carcinogens, and I don't recommend standing, sitting, eating surrounded by either. I would move somewhere else.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap.... you are a dipshit. Does Marijuana have side affects? Yes or No? You are so stuck on defending how great you think it is, you refuse to actual read what has been written.

You have a real hard time following context. I wonder why:rolleyes:smackhead What you can't grasp here is the question makes no difference if you think weed is great, or weed is horrible.

And that is the problem. You think I'm trying to argue how horrible your drug is, and I'm not. My point is and always has been that I, not YOU, decide what my kids ingest.

I don't. This is a perfect example of how you only think it matters if it directly affects YOU. The world is much bigger that you buddy, sorry you had to hear that on here. Thank you though for finally acknowledging i get to decide what my kids ingest.

As far as the Channel goes, I don't hang out there unless I'm meeting up with friends and heading out from there. That has happened twice in the last 5 years. Can you guess why?

All you ever did was create and argument over things I wasn't even discussing. No biggie, maybe you should take another puff and slow down a bit when you read.:skull

Grow up and learn how to have a discussion with a person without the use of name calling or letting your emotions get the best of you. Try puffing a joint sometime. It will mellow you out. :thumbup:

Btw, there aren't carcinogens in THC. Try helping yourself to a science book.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
[video=youtube;u7hTe2-6pN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7hTe2-6pN8[/video]

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Grow up and learn how to have a discussion with a person without the use of name calling or letting your emotions get the best of you. Try puffing a joint sometime. It will mellow you out. :thumbup:

Btw, there aren't carcinogens in THC. Try helping yourself to a science book.

Lolol... where did I say there are carcinogens in THC???????????

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This thread started off all cool... but now its just harshing my mellow....... man....

You're reading it wrong. If you were High right now, ramblings on about random BS would seem totally normal.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
You're reading it wrong. If you were High right now, ramblings on about random BS would seem totally normal.

Too bad Im stuck at work! I'll review this thread once I get home and in a better "headspace"

Reactions: t&y

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
[video=youtube;CPvH1vSYXCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg[/video]

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Have a great Labor Day weekend guys

[video=youtube;xuBRk6tjiUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBRk6tjiUQ[/video]

dread Pirate

Reaction score
(insert pun here) :D

Attachments

• types-of-weed-trainwreck1.jpg
    types-of-weed-trainwreck1.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 15

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I can picture Snoop Dog staring at that thing..... "ohhhhh Sticky icky ICKy! :skull

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
People die in 100mph+ crashes every day. That doesn't have anything to do with weed. The studies of physical impairment or mental slowness are all complete bullshit studies. Any dickhead from a college can go read a book written by some other dickhead, write a 2 page essay and now it's called a "study". Much of the general public sees that it was written by a professor and assumes it's credible information. Ha. :rolleyes

I can surf high, skateboard high, go to the gym high, ride my dirt bike high and am going to get high as fuck and run a near half marathon as soon as the sun starts going down today. I couldn't do one of those things while under the influence of alcohol. I HIGHLY doubt that the weed had anything to do with the crash as much as being a jack ass.

There were two deaths at my high school, during my years of attendance from kids driving recklessly. Drugs, pot nor alcohol had any involvement. What that kid needed, were parents he was fearful of, because had I ever got caught driving 100mph as a minor, I wouldn't need to crash into something to kill me, my parents would have done that.

As marijuana laws begin to soften, we are going to see dozens of biased Christian conservative news headlines each week. Just like with gay marriage, just like the liberals who fight for gun laws and etc. How many gun stories do you hear in the news today? :hmm

Driving over 100pmh is already a felony, adding more laws like drug laws or as the DA likes to call them "enhancement crimes" is fucking stupid. Laws already exist that prohibit such behavior. It's like the people that say, "drugs should be illegal, because people on drugs steal". Well people who are not on drugs steal too! Is stealing already a crime? Yes... Is driving recklessly a crime? Yes! So perfect, then no need for any additional laws.

I'm sure T&Y could find a million marijuana hate stories online and he'd probably enjoy searching for them as he is a single-minded person who believes everyone should think and do only what he thinks they should.

BTW- T&Y, a "drug" is chemical substance that is manufactured. Marijuana (like an apple tree), is a natural plant. ;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Good lord... all this:rolleyes from someone who obviously needs to hit the bong and relax a bit before jumping to conclusions.

As far as the definition of a Drug... Here's a real basic one for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug Haven't been to a Narcotics class yet that classified the word "drug" to only relate to man made things. Jesus dude, relax and ingest your drug of choice. I could care less.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
All said and done . Pot won't make hard nipples like ice water will. [emoji13]

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Good lord... all this:rolleyes from someone who obviously needs to hit the bong and relax a bit before jumping to conclusions.

As far as the definition of a Drug... Here's a real basic one for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug Haven't been to a Narcotics class yet that classified the word "drug" to only relate to man made things. Jesus dude, relax and ingest your drug of choice. I could care less.

If you could really "care-less", you wouldn't try to steer shit up and you wouldn't insult it or me as you have done throughout this thread.

Ya, you haven't been to that class, because marijuana is NOT a narcotic. It's often refereed to as one, but it's not technically a narcotic. It's a complete misuse of the word. Kind of like "freedom". We aren't "free", we are given privileges by totalitarian governments that people like you blindly support, because you are too foolish to think for yourself for a change.

You couldn't debate me on that last issues, so lets not go through this all over again.

Try reading a dictionary when you want a basic definition for a word, because you still don't get it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug?s=t

koenig

Reaction score
Most of the studies are done by the very people with a vested interest in keeping it illegal.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I think weed should be legalized and regulated much like alcohol.

That being said, just because something is "natural", "found in nature" or "is a plant" doesn't necessarily mean it isn't harmful...it's kind of a ridiculous argument :)

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Both contain carcinogens, and I don't recommend standing, sitting, eating surrounded by either. I would move somewhere else.
Ok I will eat that shit in a brownie, cookie, chocolate bar, lollipop, soda etc etc etc. Will you shut the fuck up then? I bet not because you are a noninformist. Yes I made that word up but that shouldn't matter to a head in the sand.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the studies are done by the very people with a vested interest in keeping it illegal.

And vise-verse.

I think weed should be legalized and regulated much like alcohol.

That being said, just because something is "natural", "found in nature" or "is a plant" doesn't necessarily mean it isn't harmful...it's kind of a ridiculous argument :)

Ok, sure there are several plants out there harmful and even poisons. Just like there are animals who are friendly to humans, and those who are not. That's nature.

To get back to the very point of this thread, marijuana has shown to offer significant treatment for those who use that suffer from ALS and other medical conditions and there is NO list of harmful side effects unlike any other type of treatment.

I agree. It should be legalized and regulated. It can't be a free for all, that wouldn't be good. lol

Talk to you guys a lil later, I'm out.

koenig

Reaction score
And vise-verse.

Ok, sure there are several plants out there harmful and even poisons. Just like there are animals who are friendly to humans, and those who are not. That's nature.

To get back to the very point of this thread, marijuana has shown to offer significant treatment for those who use that suffer from ALS and other medical conditions and there is NO list of harmful side effects unlike any other type of treatment.

I agree. It should be legalized and regulated. It can't be a free for all, that wouldn't be good. lol

Talk to you guys a lil later, I'm out.

That's why even our conservative here (its actually called the conservative party of Canada) couldn't deny the medical benefits and have even expanded the medical marijuana in this country.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Anybody with 2 bits of common sense understands that MOST "studies" will be done by people with a vested interest. The article I linked was from a cite about reforming Marijuana laws.... not sure if you picked up on that or not. Didn't seem to me to be a anti-pot site.

Ok I will eat that shit in a brownie, cookie, chocolate bar, lollipop, soda etc etc etc. Will you shut the fuck up then? I bet not because you are a noninformist. Yes I made that word up but that shouldn't matter to a head in the sand.

You might want to understand the context of what you quoted before you go asking someone to shut the fuck up. This was the post that I quoted and responded to:

My quote is directly related to not standing, sitting, or eating an area filled with cigarette or bbq smoke. Gelcoater didn't even mention weed in his post. Someone really should shut the fuck up about it, can you guess who?:finger

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If you could really "care-less", you wouldn't try to steer shit up and you wouldn't insult it or me as you have done throughout this thread.

When you say things like weed has no side affects, you sound like a dip shit. Like it or not, that is what you said and that is why I called you a dip shit. I even quoted it for you.

But I have to admit, I am very curious how I have insulted weed? Did Weed write you a letter saying it doesn't like me offering a different point of view on the matter? I guess maybe I should apologize to "Weed" considering it hasn't even been present to speak in our little internet discussion.

Ya, you haven't been to that class, because marijuana is NOT a narcotic. It's often refereed to as one, but it's not technically a narcotic. It's a complete misuse of the word. Kind of like "freedom". We aren't "free", we are given privileges by totalitarian governments that people like you blindly support, because you are too foolish to think for yourself for a change.

You couldn't debate me on that last issues, so lets not go through this all over again.

I never called Marijuana a "Narcotic", and I have no idea what issue you think we tried to debate. Furthermore, you seem to have real issue with my posting links to articles regarding Marijuana that don't fit nicely into your theory's. That's your problem and you really should get over it. The accident article came up as a headline on Yahoo (I wasn't searching for it) and the other one was a linked story to another Marijuana story on Yahoo's main page (again not searching for it). Why is it so troubling to you that you think I'm sitting here searching for things to stir shit up?

It is definitely a "Drug" by your source of definition, or mine. Not really sure what you are trying to prove there, unless you just felt like going off on a tangent.

Try reading a dictionary when you want a basic definition for a word, because you still don't get it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug?s=t

Get what, that weed is a drug, and you have a problem hearing it? I'm sorry you don't like reality, but Weed/Marijuana has been commonly referred to, and understand by just about anybody but you, to be a Drug from long before you or I were born.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Anybody with 2 bits of common sense understands that MOST "studies" will be done by people with a vested interest. The article I linked was from a cite about reforming Marijuana laws.... not sure if you picked up on that or not. Didn't seem to me to be a anti-pot site.

You might want to understand the context of what you quoted before you go asking someone to shut the fuck up. This was the post that I quoted and responded to:

My quote is directly related to not standing, sitting, or eating an area filled with cigarette or bbq smoke. Gelcoater didn't even mention weed in his post. Someone really should shut the fuck up about it, can you guess who?:finger
Where is the quote in my post? Furthermore where is your evidence? USC medical, mayo clinic, John Hopkins, or any other trusted medical research facility have never supported your position. You are on an island with no boat. See RD a boating reference.