WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question for the Tards

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
I go to my second job and work then I work Saturday and Sunday. I took this weekend and today off from my second job because I've been sick [emoji106]

And in 30 years you will have your boat paid off.:(

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My point exactly I don't know of many jobs that are bid with overtime and double time factored in. Occasionally overtime will be factored in on tight deadline jobs but for the most part every job was bid at standard hours. If Employees are working overtime and double time it cuts directly into the profitability of the job. Now if an employee is only compensated on hours and there's no motivation to become profitable or fast and efficient then you have employees "milking "the clock. In 80 hour work week would equate into five, 16 hour days. Or six, 14 hour days. Or seven, 12 hour days what's your schedule?

And now let's go back to your slave driver comment. My guys are home on the weekends to be with their families. You're the one slaving away working 80 hours a week.

I find your posts as a whole to be very contradictive
My second job is non union which is what your buddies are getting at

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My point exactly I don't know of many jobs that are bid with overtime and double time factored in. Occasionally overtime will be factored in on tight deadline jobs but for the most part every job was bid at standard hours. If Employees are working overtime and double time it cuts directly into the profitability of the job. Now if an employee is only compensated on hours and there's no motivation to become profitable or fast and efficient then you have employees "milking "the clock. In 80 hour work week would equate into five, 16 hour days. Or six, 14 hour days. Or seven, 12 hour days what's your schedule?

And now let's go back to your slave driver comment. My guys are home on the weekends to be with their families. You're the one slaving away working 80 hours a week.

I find your posts as a whole to be very contradictive

"Divisive", one might say...:D:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Milk money hit the nail on the head[emoji4]

milkmoney

Reaction score
No way, he's got the cash in the bank but he's just financing it because it makes much more physical sense to finance a depreciating asset than paying cash for one

The American way. :) use opm. [emoji106]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No way, he's got the cash in the bank but he's just financing it because it makes much more physical sense to finance a depreciating asset than paying cash for one

Well we did when that law suit w kaiser [emoji4]

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a greedy pos of shit that wants to make as much money as possible while I can

I'm lost I mean I thought this whole thread was about how great union is and nonunion is horrible, jobs for slaves and slave drivers? Did I miss something?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Right?

My dad told me the same things, and listened about as well as V does.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well at least u know I've seen it on both sides[emoji106]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
U guys assume a lot about me. [emoji4]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ok I quit. Nobody will quote me. And u guys are to fast. Carry on homos. :)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
All your getting from me is thanks milk. Man

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I won't even touch this one.....this's could go pages on its own. ;)

Nevermind. I lied. So earlier in your post you attributed your success in buying your new boat to your wonderful Union job. But now you're attributing it to a lawsuit against kaiser. I'm beginning to see a trend with you....and unfortunately it's not utilizing fact to prove your point.

Very liberal of you......congrats.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Nevermind. I lied. So earlier in your post you attributed your success in buying your new boat to your wonderful Union job. But now you're attributing it to a lawsuit against kaiser. I'm beginning to see a trend with you....and unfortunately it's not utilizing fact to prove your point.

Very liberal of you......congrats.

The money from kaiser is my wife's as it was her they left tool inside of. It's sitting in an account making money [emoji106]