WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I will Bribe you fuckers for a Happy Hollidays. (Listen up Inmates)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Once a week, I'll be giving away a free RDP shirt to whom ever puts up the best boating/party/goodtimes (on topic) related content in the lounge of RDP.

Once a week, I'll also be giving away a shirt to whom ever puts up the coolest new build project in any of the custom forums..

2 shirts a week..

Once a month, best thread on RDP (out of all the sections) gets a free sweatshirt.

Effective immediately.

RD

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
fuck that

how about for posting the biggest tits??
displayimage.php

Last edited:

Reaction score
or the best RD slam of the week:D:D

Reaction score
Gunna be installing this pretty little blue bottle in the next few week. Guess i better put up sum pics

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Gunna be installing this pretty little blue bottle in the next few week. Guess i better put up sum pics

That there is the idea!

Now your catchin on..

RD

Reaction score
That there is the idea!

Now your catchin on..

RD
Tell you what, i will have RPD engraved into the billet mounts im doing for the soleniods. Jussss for you:D

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
Geez in the last couple months I have a new engine,drive and wiring on our boat. I win :D:D

Reaction score
I will post a few pics of my custom project. It will have a prop, and travel around 200+mph.:eek:

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm almost done with my Sea Ray 290.......it's in the water at the marina, just a few interior glitches to repair and it's party time. It runs great.

I'll try and post current pictures of my Large Fiberglass Object project....:D

Ratso

Reaction score
Maybe there should be a sticky in each section for this, so there won't be a hundred different threads posted... Should be easier to keep up with...:hmm

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
This was a bad idea Dave, now the board is all full of boating related shit!

I hope you're happy :swear

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
Geez in the last couple months I have a new engine,drive and wiring on our boat. I win :D:D

Then good ole Wells Fargo had to come in & cut you off!:eek::D & me tooo!:skull Guess they knew that Christmas was comming & we might go shopping together.:eek::eek:

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and reading about it. :)

I noticed that this morning. :)

RD

Pics?? And you want me to tell you about it??? Umm lets see it is faster now and sounds really good. ;);) I do know the engine is a pretty blue and it went from a 502 to a 509...I think :cool::cool: And I will be in debt to my mechanic for the rest of my life. :eek::D

Infomaniac

Extended Member
Reaction score
Pics?? And you want me to tell you about it??? Umm lets see it is faster now and sounds really good. ;);) I do know the engine is a pretty blue and it went from a 502 to a 509...I think :cool::cool: And I will be in debt to my mechanic for the rest of my life. :eek::D

Howz it feel to be making payments :D lol

I'm sure we could have worked out something for the mechanic work. :beer

barbigrl

Reaction score
FINALLY.....

"The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is this anti-christ,.......... OBAMA??"

I have been saying this since DAY ONE!! Thank you snake321.....I agree Obama is the Anti-Christ!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Info, you want to go for tech thread of the week? We do have that new engine section ya know.. :D

RD

D

Deleted Account

Once a week, I'll be giving away a free RDP shirt to whom ever puts up the best boating/party/goodtimes (on topic) related content in the lounge of RDP.

Once a week, I'll also be giving away a shirt to whom ever puts up the coolest new build project in any of the custom forums..

2 shirts a week..

Once a month, best thread on RDP (out of all the sections) gets a free sweatshirt.

Effective immediately.

RD

Can RDP have a Jeep Forum?:thumbsup Lotsa members have them...

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
FINALLY.....

"The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is this anti-christ,.......... OBAMA??"

I have been saying this since DAY ONE!! Thank you snake321.....I agree Obama is the Anti-Christ!

:thumbsup

Reaction score
Sooooo, started my winter fun time and this is what i found.

rrrr

Reaction score

Fositty, when you are blasting along the shoreline and see kids in diapers standing in the water it's a good idea to find someplace else to boat....

Attachments

• larissa%20wading.jpg
    larissa%20wading.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 107

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We're going to switch this deal to bi-monthly as opposed to every week..

Hollidays are past, and summertime is coming.

RD