WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thread lock

Andy01

Reaction score
Performanceboats.com

They don't lock threads, they delete them. There was a very truthful thread about a vender there, they deleted it even after multiples posted the same story, yet offshoreonly didn't lock or delete the same thread. Daves plan is to delete and lock Performanceboats.com lol!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Reading between the lines, it appears RD does not like Vendor call out threads.

So for now on, put all call out threads here : http://www.performanceboats.com/

And then post the link on RDP.;)

You dumb democrat Obama loving Hillary supporting son of a bitch.. You ever make another post like that on here, and I promise you it's gonna be your last.

They don't lock threads, they delete them. There was a very truthful thread about a vender there, they deleted it even after multiples posted the same story, yet offshoreonly didn't lock or delete the same thread. Daves plan is to delete and lock Performanceboats.com lol!!

Shouldn't you be off selling over priced premiums to unsuspecting boat owners?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's 1:43 pm. If some members want to go rounds online I'm game.. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440017007.053303.jpg

Don't get all butt hurt about it when I tie you in a knot though..

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You dumb democrat Obama loving Hillary supporting son of a bitch.. You ever make another post like that on here, and I promise you it's gonna be your last.

RD
Sig material right here.:bowdown:

Andy01

Reaction score

RD

If that was the case you would trying to charge me more for advertising.......... I post when I'm on hold with carriers. Trying to help your site post count so you can trade adverting for someone's new get rich quick idea.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

RD

Double bnag.

I'm good with #1, worthless sack.

#2 seems like a good guy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If that was the case you would trying to charge me more for advertising.......... I post when I'm on hold with carriers. Trying to help your site post count so you can trade adverting for someone's new get rich quick idea.

LOL.. Who knew I'd be subsidizing cooler sales.

RD

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I kind of like this rd. He rhymes he BNAG's it's pretty funny [emoji4]

JBS

Reaction score

Is this a Dinar joke:rolleyes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I kind of like this rd. He rhymes he BNAG's it's pretty funny [emoji4]

You should have seen me before I owned the site to be on.. I used to fuck people up on the internet all day long. There was a handful of guys that were really good at it. Wes, HavasuHangin, myself, Scarlotta, and on and on..

That was in the dark ages of boating forums though before things were "nice" and "entitled." Now we have to play nice, and make everyone feel good, or they get butt hurt and turn into haters, and try to hurt your livelihood because they are panty wastes that can't handle a fucking joke.

Every now and again though.. A little day drinking? A little situation? Some guy that deserves it.. You'll see it come out. :D

RD

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You should have seen me before I owned the site to be on.. I used to fuck people up on the internet all day long. There was a handful of guys that were really good at it. Wes, HavasuHangin, myself, Scarlotta, and on and on..

That was in the dark ages of boating forums though before things were "nice" and "entitled." Now we have to play nice, and make everyone feel good, or they get butt hurt and turn into haters, and try to hurt your livelihood because they are panty wastes that can't handle a fucking joke.

Every now and again though.. A little day drinking? A little situation? Some guy that deserves it.. You'll see it come out. :D

RD

Cheeres. :drink

rush1

Reaction score
HI my name is Dave and I have a Lock tight problem :yikes
Hi Dave

Blubyu

Reaction score
Where's Brown at.. He could twist this all up and make the thread lock defective. :D

C-2

Reaction score
Warrior Forum makes $1MM month, Hack Forums makes about $50K/mo...

I visit both and I'm well aware that if I look at my monitor with a frown on my face...poof....permanent ban with no re-entry. Let alone talk back to the man, lol.

You need to become a hard azz :swear

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

RD

if dave had to babysit dave today it would be a highly paid full time mod job. or you just ban him to make it ez.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Why do i always start a thread at the end and then get sucked in and read it back to front, ruined a great thread lol, love the day drinking comment.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I visit both and I'm well aware that if I look at my monitor with a frown on my face...poof....permanent ban with no re-entry. Let alone talk back to the man, lol.

If by 1MM you mean a Million.. and by 50K/Mo you mean 50K a month.. Then I'm all in!! :D Fuck these assholes for that kinda money!

Lol if you call that schooled. You must of dropped out early. [emoji2][emoji106]

EZ Shortbus, you aren't smart enough in text to even know when you've been schooled..

if dave had to babysit dave today it would be a highly paid full time mod job. or you just ban him to make it ez.

I'd have to ban the old me. I was a prick of pricks..

Why do i always start a thread at the end and then get sucked in and read it back to front, ruined a great thread lol, love the day drinking comment.

Well we are still drinkin, and it's still day..

toss the gorilla glue its junk.

Lexus stolen, but not, but grandmas yard fucked up? :D (Sorry couldn't help myself.. still day drinking)

my guilty conscious does feel it important to say that you have always been one of my favorite posters on the board, and I consider you an intelligent individual.. regardless of weird lexus thread.

RD

Joker

Reaction score
Can the thread lock be used to fix a swing set?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

RD

I dunno what I'm gonna do with this but there's some real meat and potatoes there for future BBQs.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
If by 1MM you mean a Million.. and by 50K/Mo you mean 50K a month.. Then I'm all in!! :D Fuck these assholes for that kinda money!

EZ Shortbus, you aren't smart enough in text to even know when you've been schooled..

I'd have to ban the old me. I was a prick of pricks..

Well we are still drinkin, and it's still day..

Lexus stolen, but not, but grandmas yard fucked up? :D (Sorry couldn't help myself.. still day drinking)

my guilty conscious does feel it important to say that you have always been one of my favorite posters on the board, and I consider you an intelligent individual.. regardless of weird lexus thread.

RD
It's lexiut.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Ten pages to catch up on...funny shit. wISH i WAS dAY dRINKIN'

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Your probably right..

Can the thread lock be used to fix a swing set?

I swear I don't understand half the posts you put up on this forum.

Ten pages to catch up on...funny shit. wISH i WAS dAY dRINKIN'

Yeah I don't think we are gonna be doing anymore day drinking.. Or probably any drinking until Friday night anyways. LOL That was a rough one last night.

RD

Joker

Reaction score
Your probably right..

I swear I don't understand half the posts you put up on this forum.

Yeah I don't think we are gonna be doing anymore day drinking.. Or probably any drinking until Friday night anyways. LOL That was a rough one last night.

RD

I've got a swing set and the nuts keep coming loose at the top. Just curious if that stuff really works.