WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Retaining walls in Alta Loma, block, concrete?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Peeps say grain isn't as good for them.

Ok Brian. You do what u need to do or think u need to do. I am jus full shit so I will keep giving more shit. [emoji202][emoji106][emoji2]

Hell I don't even have a job [emoji12]

I hope you do realize how much this animal is going to eat and shit [emoji202]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Ok Brian. You do what u need to do or think u need to do. I am jus full shit so I will keep giving more shit. [emoji202][emoji106][emoji2]

Hell I don't even have a job [emoji12]

I hope you do realize how much this animal is going to eat and shit [emoji202]

I didn't say you were wrong Milf, don't get all teared up. I was just wondering. Obviously I don't KNOW exactly what to do yet.

I'm not scared. I want to raise one and see how it goes.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I didn't say you were wrong Milf, don't get all teared up. I was just wondering. Obviously I don't KNOW exactly what to do yet.

I didn't say that u said that. I am not teared up. Lol.

I didn't say ur scared. I jus said good luck and I will keep givin u shit [emoji202]

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score

It's going to go fine until your kids want to know why Dinner is in the freezer wrapped in white paper... [emoji202]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I didn't say that u said that. I am not tested up. Lol.

I didn't say ur scared. I jus said good luck and I will keep givin u shit [emoji202]

Great,

So do tell, people I have talked to said that grains are not as good as grass and some alfalfa, now you are saying grains are good. Tell me your opinions.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
It's going to go fine until your kids want to know why Dinner is in the freezer wrapped in white paper... [emoji202]

Too many peeps are removed from how we get food. I have grown tired of the peeps thinking hunting is so bad, yet they have no problem buying a bloody steak from the grocery store.

I have no intention on raising dumb ass liberals. There are too many out there already. Just read some of the comments from the morons on this very site.

My children will respect the cycle of life and will know where their food comes from.

The Lion King shit is spot on.

Brian

milkmoney

Reaction score
Great,

So do tell, people I have talked to said that grains are not as good as grass and some alfalfa, now you are saying grains are good. Tell me your opinions.

Never said grains are bad. There are corn, grass and grain feed beef , In this area we push grain with hay , find a ag store or a vet for ur vaccination and worming in ur area and see what they recommend , u will need calf grower, like example.
Your gonna need to feed a 9:1 then a 7:1 and then a 5:1.
Hope that helps.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Never said grains are bad. There are corn, grass and grain feed beef , In this area we push grain with hay , find a ag store or a vet for ur vaccination and worming in ur area and see what they recommend , u will need calf grower, like example.
Your gonna need to feed a 9:1 then a 7:1 and then a 5:1.
Hope that helps.

Yes sir.

That is why I asked. There are two feed stores nearby, and I have talked to both of them, that is why I asked you.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yes sir.

That is why I asked. There are two feed stores nearby, and I have talked to both of them, that is why I asked you.

Ok you are on the right track then. [emoji106]

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Too many peeps are removed from how we get food. I have grown tired of the peeps thinking hunting is so bad, yet they have no problem buying a bloody steak from the grocery store.

I have no intention on raising dumb ass liberals. There are too many out there already. Just read some of the comments from the morons on this very site.

My children will respect the cycle of life and will know where their food comes from.

The Lion King shit is spot on.

Brian
We have a 17yr old bleeding heart in our house. I can pretty much only talk about the daily weather with her.

uploadfromtaptalk1444493046729.jpg

This is at the So Cal fair right now, headed to the butcher on Tues, then quietly to my freezer. ;)

My wife's liberal daughter doesn't eat meat, so she doesn't need to know how cute my bacon was. :)

[emoji200] [emoji200]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Nice looking swine.

I'm not much for it myself.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
We have a 17yr old bleeding heart in our house. I can pretty much only talk about the daily weather with her.

View attachment 441459

This is at the So Cal fair right now, headed to the butcher on Tues, then quietly to my freezer. ;)

My wife's liberal daughter doesn't eat meat, so she doesn't need to know how cute my bacon was. :)

[emoji200] [emoji200]

My wife's liberal daughter [emoji12] I like that

milkmoney

Reaction score

View attachment 441459

[emoji200] [emoji200]

God damn. Your almost a farmer. I eat swine but will never raise pigs. [emoji202]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Brian. I am no expert that's for sure [emoji202]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Believe me, I didn't raise a child with her head in the clouds like this one. This is all her and her ex's doing. [emoji107] [emoji107] [emoji43] [emoji379]

Oh my bad I thought u were doing what my wife does when eli does something bad or gross or whatever and says look what your son is doing [emoji4]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Believe me, I didn't raise a child with her head in the clouds like this one. This is all her and her ex's doing. [emoji107] [emoji107] [emoji43] [emoji379]

Excatly. I have a little hope my the two in my house that I have a few years left to help them along. Although my wife and I are on the same page with most.
Who the fuck am I kidding. They jus want the money hand outs [emoji12][emoji202]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
You should have done better in school, then I wouldn't have to take you there. :)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yup wasted more of my parents money. [emoji12]

I was always told an education is never a waste of money because no one can ever take that away. But what the hell do i know [emoji3]

milkmoney

Reaction score
I was always told an education is never a waste of money because no one can ever take that away. But what the hell do i know [emoji3]

It's not Vic. I was jus teasing Brian. Ur right I one can take it away from me. I believe it helped me in some way to get where I am today. [emoji106]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Where is Hankinator, Budman, DT, and Ribbie?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I'm programming me some super-trick 4th axis rotary stuff.