Reaction score
If I lived in Indiana I would.

I believe it.

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.PNG

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Gronads would look good up his neck in a muddy cornfield......Great for the skin, cheaper than the spa, and he'd make an honest wage.:rolleyes

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
[h=1]2012 Indiana Presidential Results[/h]Last Updated 11/19/12 2:48 PM ET

Tweet
Share4

[h=2]STATE RESULTS:[/h]

[h=2]Overall Results[/h]99.9% Reporting

CandidateParty% Popular VotePopular VoteElectoral Vote
Winner M. RomneyGOP54.3%1,412,62011
B. Obama (i)Dem43.8%1,140,4250
G. JohnsonLib1.9%49,8380

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
[h=1]2012 Indiana Presidential Results[/h]Last Updated 11/19/12 2:48 PM ET

Tweet
Share4

[h=2]STATE RESULTS:[/h]

[h=2]Overall Results[/h]99.9% Reporting

CandidateParty% Popular VotePopular VoteElectoral Vote
Winner M. RomneyGOP54.3%1,412,62011
B. Obama (i)Dem43.8%1,140,4250
G. JohnsonLib1.9%49,8380

My point, thanks!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Indiana SUX.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What has Trump done for me?

Kept pissing in the cereal bowl of douchebag liberals like you!

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I don't really know. I am getting crash courses in the PAC right now.(political action committee) didn't have time for another committee but somehow I'm in it

Keep your head on a swivel and ask the hard questions......your teachers wont like it but you owe it to the union members to do so. I am one of them, and have always questioned the sheeople guidance techniques being applied. Your a carpenter, use your instincts and call it like you see it. You work your ass off for what you get, why should others who don't make the same sacrifice and or commitment earn the same?

Cray Paper

Reaction score
What has Trump done for me....Provided a voice. The 5% of loudest, obnoxious, ignorant, intolerant self righteous, self centered population got punched in the fucking mouth with the reality that they are a fringe percentage of the US population and need to shut the fuck up and get to work. Same goes for Democrat and Republican politicians that think the world revolves around them. Both parties are so entrenched is themselves that what is best for the US and it's citizens being the number one concern isn't even a concern anymore. Not even a fucking afterthought. They think they can just us media to diminish the lies, the fucking cheating, stealing they believe they are allowed to do because they earned it.....THAT came to an end with the election. Look at the carnage, and the on going carnage.

I don't care if Trump does a single while President of the United States of America. His election to POTUS alone pulled the ebrake on a runaway liberal based sell off of the greatest country on the face of this earth. Both parties are in cautious mode. The people have spoken, we would rather elect a obnoxious celebrity billionaire that has zero political experience than the shit that both parties offered as competition. I'm voting for trump for a second term, it's obvious that it is needed to get things back on track to keep the US a world power. All the countries crying and whining about what Trump is doing. They know the parties over and they are going to have to carry some of the load.

That is what has given me, a voice. A voice is better than no voice, even if it's out of tune and isn't pleasing to the ear.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What has Trump done for me....Provided a voice. The 5% of loudest, obnoxious, ignorant, intolerant self righteous, self centered population got punched in the fucking mouth with the reality that they are a fringe percentage of the US population and need to shut the fuck up and get to work. Same goes for Democrat and Republican politicians that think the world revolves around them. Both parties are so entrenched is themselves that what is best for the US and it's citizens being the number one concern isn't even a concern anymore. Not even a fucking afterthought. They think they can just us media to diminish the lies, the fucking cheating, stealing they believe they are allowed to do because they earned it.....THAT came to an end with the election. Look at the carnage, and the on going carnage.

I don't care if Trump does a single while President of the United States of America. His election to POTUS alone pulled the ebrake on a runaway liberal based sell off of the greatest country on the face of this earth. Both parties are in cautious mode. The people have spoken, we would rather elect a obnoxious celebrity billionaire that has zero political experience than the shit that both parties offered as competition. I'm voting for trump for a second term, it's obvious that it is needed to get things back on track to keep the US a world power. All the countries crying and whining about what Trump is doing. They know the parties over and they are going to have to carry some of the load.

That is what has given me, a voice. A voice is better than no voice, even if it's out of tune and isn't pleasing to the ear.

Boom!:thumbsup

530RL

Reaction score

You are a rational thoughtful guy so this response is for you, not Tex, WTG and the others that will spew forth personal venom. A civil conversation about your views versus mine.

1) Why do you think that only 5% got punched in the face. Would it not be the majority of voters as Trump won the electoral college and the presidency legitimately, but not the popular vote. I didn't want his policies, don't support his policies, so is your contention that all that don't are "obnoxious, ignorant, intolerant, self righteous and self centered"? How do you pick out of the majority of voters, 5%?

2) Given you prescription that non-trump supporters should "shut the fuck up and get to work" I am personally confused? Do I not work enough, do I not pay enough taxes, are those who do not support Trump's policies no longer entitled to their constitutional rights of disagreeing with his policies? Why is my 60 or 70 hours a week not enough? Why should I "shut the fuck up and get to work"? How much work is enough from those of us who do not support his policies?

3) How will Trump keep the "US a world power"? How does he do it without the help of our partners and allies? How does he do it by increasing the runaway deficits and debt that Reagan through Obama left us? How does he do it by on a daily basis attempting to continue to pit one American against another as opposed to at least attempting to bring all Americans working together?

I understand the frustration and the desire for change, I don't understand the strategy and how to achieve the results you outline above? To the extent it is just fuck it, I want my pound of flesh, they had theirs (the regor view); I completely understand that human desire. But how does that make us a better, more cohesive country? The Regor strategy can not.

How does that make us the shining light of liberty and freedom for everyone? How does Trump's strategy get us from where you and I would agree is a bad place to a better place as that I think should be the goal of you and I?

jet496

Reaction score

Tards will be the downfall of this country. I quit arguing with them since it does no good trying to reason with their logic.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
He has offered me hours of enjoyment watching liberals piss themselves.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

TTT,Thanks

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I'm reformed. [emoji3]
Great! Glad to see your balls finally dropped kid! And just in time cuz looks like there will be multiple openings on the Fab 5 squad this year? Reeegies been taken a lot of vacation lately, WTG has been on an emotional rollercoaster after the "Escalade" incident, 5Hundy is recovering slower then usual from his V Reguvenation, and UncleGeo has been struggling with his Sesame Street Summer School. Gonna be some opportunities kid!:drink:party2:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Great! Glad to see your balls finally dropped kid! And just in time cuz looks like there will be multiple openings on the Fab 5 squad this year? Reeegies been taken a lot of vacation lately, WTG has been on an emotional rollercoaster after the "Escalade" incident, 5Hundy is recovering slower then usual from his V Reguvenation, and UncleGeo has been struggling with his Sesame Street Summer School. Gonna be some opportunities kid!:drink:party2:

IMG_0300.JPG

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Good stuff Saucer! GPAU!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji3]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Yea, wish I could take that one back. But I'll pretzel it to mean that hot chola he banged. [emoji106]

You do realize that since you have been back, you've completely lost your fucking mind?

95% of your posts have no context except to deride and antagonize the rest of the members in here for their opinions.

From the labeling to the textual abuse, the shitty 7 have turned this place into a joke. There are no conversations anymore, just you fucking dipshits circle jerking each other off.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that since you have been back, you've completely lost your fucking mind?

95% of your posts have no context except to deride and antagonize the rest of the members in here for their opinions.

From the labeling to the textual abuse, the shitty 7 have turned this place into a joke. There are no conversations anymore, just you fucking dipshits circle jerking each other off.

[emoji106][emoji469]

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

He went part time and Dave put him on the payroll! The commission checks must be huge!

Cray Paper

Reaction score
You are a rational thoughtful guy so this response is for you, not Tex, WTG and the others that will spew forth personal venom. A civil conversation about your views versus mine.

1) Why do you think that only 5% got punched in the face. Would it not be the majority of voters as Trump won the electoral college and the presidency legitimately, but not the popular vote. I didn't want his policies, don't support his policies, so is your contention that all that don't are "obnoxious, ignorant, intolerant, self righteous and self centered"? How do you pick out of the majority of voters, 5%?

2) Given you prescription that non-trump supporters should "shut the fuck up and get to work" I am personally confused? Do I not work enough, do I not pay enough taxes, are those who do not support Trump's policies no longer entitled to their constitutional rights of disagreeing with his policies? Why is my 60 or 70 hours a week not enough? Why should I "shut the fuck up and get to work"? How much work is enough from those of us who do not support his policies?

3) How will Trump keep the "US a world power"? How does he do it without the help of our partners and allies? How does he do it by increasing the runaway deficits and debt that Reagan through Obama left us? How does he do it by on a daily basis attempting to continue to pit one American against another as opposed to at least attempting to bring all Americans working together?

I understand the frustration and the desire for change, I don't understand the strategy and how to achieve the results you outline above? To the extent it is just fuck it, I want my pound of flesh, they had theirs (the regor view); I completely understand that human desire. But how does that make us a better, more cohesive country? The Regor strategy can not.

How does that make us the shining light of liberty and freedom for everyone? How does Trump's strategy get us from where you and I would agree is a bad place to a better place as that I think should be the goal of you and I?

530, I am a thoughtful, individual thinker. I look forward to responding to your questions tomorrow night in the same fashion as you have. I was at work at 5:00 am this morning and didn't get home until 6 or 7 tonight and need to be up at 3:30 am tomorrow.

You seem to have your thoughts in order and articulate them well in most posts, that doesnt come naturally to me and I don't want to short change your query, so I am differing to Friday night to provide feedback to your comments. Long story short, I'm fucking tired and already have put 50 hours + in and another 15 hours of commuting under my belt this week. One more gettup and then you get my undivided attention, as long as I don't fall asleep when I get home Friday night.