WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's in these bottles? Need some help

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I've posted before about my hoarder neighbor / cat lady neighbor. Was up on my roof doing some maintenance yesterday and looked over the fence into her garage - What the hell are all these gallon jugs? I cant zoom in and read the label from the photo. Anyone recognize these?

Im figuring the worst and need to call the police. Lets put it this way - they don't work on cars, and they dont work on the house, and they dont do side jobs as a painter. So what the hell would they need 27 gallons of whatever this is for?

neighbor.jpg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
beg, borrow, or steal a better camera and take a real picture (discreetly of course:rolleyes) and read the label.

Of course the label may be completely unrelated to the product in them.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Windshield washer fluid.

Chlorine?

You smell anything? Looks like they are leaking?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I've posted before about my hoarder neighbor / cat lady neighbor. Was up on my roof doing some maintenance yesterday and looked over the fence into her garage - What the hell are all these gallon jugs? I cant zoom in and read the label from the photo. Anyone recognize these?

Im figuring the worst and need to call the police. Lets put it this way - they don't work on cars, and they dont work on the house, and they dont do side jobs as a painter. So what the hell would they need 27 gallons of whatever this is for?

View attachment 577678

When you say "crazy cat lady," do you actually see a ton of cats? Or do you just smell the strong odor of urine? If no cats present... you might want to up your "neighbor cooking meth blowing shit up" insurance. Pretty sure Farmers has handled that type of claim before.:thumbsup

Ona side note, they do sell cat liter in that type of container.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
When you say "crazy cat lady," do you actually see a ton of cats? Or do you just smell the strong odor of urine? If not cats present... you might want to up your "neighbor cooking meth blowing shit up" insurance. Pretty sure Farmers has handled that type of claim before.:thumbsup

Ona side note, they do sell cat liter in that type of container.

She used to have a ton of cats, several years back. I've read up on the meth deal and yes that's what I'm suspecting, these jugs could confirm it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
She used to have a ton of cats, several years back. I've read up on the meth deal and yes that's what I'm suspecting, these jugs could confirm it.

How about mindyourownmotherfuckinbidness? :rolleyes

Oh shit, you didn't tell me wsuwrhr is the crazy cat lady. I'd say just live wtih it and I will be deleting my posts:skull

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Oh shit, you didn't tell me wsuwrhr is the crazy cat lady. I'd say just live wtih it and I will be deleting my posts:skull

I know your kidding so I'm gonna save the reply ....

I can't stand cats. No chance, zero, it is me. :)

No, not kidding. Looking over peeps fence and takin pics? Cereal? :)

BTW,,,its youre. or yoooooor. :)

Brian

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
:D:D

[video=youtube;grZn0Jj8GFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grZn0Jj8GFg&list=PLfZ0Pu18-WHznk4wg3kdx-lGjEzZtBla3[/video]

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I can't stand cats. No chance, zero, it is me. :)

No, not kidding. Looking over peeps fence and takin pics? Cereal? :)

BTW,,,its youre. or yoooooor. :)

Brian

They have out of control rats. House smells like cat piss and dead animals. House is in total disrepair. They are also hoarders and bat shit crazy. Fuck yea i looked over there fence while on top of my roof. You have kids, what would you do for their safety ?

These people have some wack shit going on, and I'm living next to it.

oldschool

Reaction score
I'd call the pd and tell them you suspect drug activity and mention the other stuff.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Make an offer, buy their house, and do whatever you want with YOUR new house. Maybe rent it to someone you can control.

Youre right, I have kids, and I wouldn't let them play over there. I would teach them to mind their own bidness, plant some type of bush I guess and/or hope for a better neighbor, or go back to option 1.

Sorry but we are going to agree to disagree on this one and I am glad there is at least ONE other person in here that isn't allupinotherpeoplesshit.

Brian

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
That's not cat litter the lid is to small I swear I've seen something similar to those in the paint section at home depot. Knock on their door and try to buy some meth:D

Reactions: TBI

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Ya, just mind yore own business till the lab blows up.

Hoarder lab? :rolleyes

Ill see what T&Y says concerning the likelihood of a hoarder cookin in their spare time.

oldschool

Reaction score
Make an offer, buy their house, and do whatever you want with YOUR new house. Maybe rent it to someone you can control.

Youre right, I have kids, and I wouldn't let them play over there. I would teach them to mind their own bidness, plant some type of bush I guess and/or hope for a better neighbor, or go back to option 1.

Sorry but we are going to agree to disagree on this one and I am glad there is at least ONE other person in here that isn't allupinotherpeoplesshit.

Brian

Mind your own business.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
My Grandma lived through the depression and had hundreds of gallons of water that she saved in all
kinds of gallon bottles. She had them in the garage and side yard.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Call your LAPD and ask for the SLO office. Explain to them and they will direct you to the right peoples..... make the call more about the horrible noxious smell then the bottles.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Ill note at least 2-3, more, whiney bitches are on RDP. :)

Brian

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Among other things needed to make meth you need acetone, hydrochloric acid and ammonia and those would be clear liquids. Well this is what my recipe calls for, too each his own though.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Among other things needed to make meth you need acetone, hydrochloric acid and ammonia and those would be clear liquids. Well this is what my recipe calls for, too each his own though.

"My recipe". Noted. :)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
They have out of control rats. House smells like cat piss and dead animals. House is in total disrepair. They are also hoarders and bat shit crazy. Fuck yea i looked over there fence while on top of my roof. You have kids, what would you do for their safety ?

These people have some wack shit going on, and I'm living next to it.

I'm with you.....

Move away and buy a bunch of land if you want to live in a shit hole..... Maintain and keep your home neat and orderly or we will have issues as neighbors.

Don't destroy my homes value because you are a lazy meth cooking pile.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Brian

Lets put it in a manner you can understand -

"Your right do do shit ends when it infringes on my rights"
"Your shit is your problem, till it affects my shit. Now it's my problem"
-When your rat problem becomes my rat problem
-When the smell of your house becomes the smell over at my house
-When the shit your doing can endanger my family, either by fire hazard, drug production, general dirty conditions that promote disease, etc.....

If you stack a ton of shit in your backyard and I can see it from my roof - I'm in the right. I'm allowed to see it, you left it out there. "Right to see - right to be". Same reason you cant stand naked in your front yard. It may be your property - doesn't matter I can see your dong.

Idtypethatinaonewordsentancebutitwouldbehardsasfucktoread

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I guess when you do call the cops you will find out what their rights, and what yours, really are.

Meanwhile, in the USA, if they want to live like a dirtbag, it is their choice to do so.

Just sayin.

Noted on the sentence. :)

Brian

-When the shit your doing can endanger my family, either by fire hazard, drug production, general dirty conditions that promote disease, etc.....

I

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Whiney bitch.

yes.....with a nice house a maintained yard and no cats.

I live in a nice neighborhood with good people but I had to train my neighbors not to park there stuff in front or on the side of my house. I'm a firm believer that if you own cars and toys they are supposed to be in your garage,driveway or side yard. I don't want to look at 35' of motorhome or trailer parked in my view or on the side of my house. Buy a house with RV parking or pay for storage.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I guess when you do call the cops you will find out what their rights, and what yours, really are.

Meanwhile, in the USA, if they want to live like a dirtbag, it is their choice to do so.

Just sayin.

Noted on the sentence. :)

Brian

Well shit - maybe I should sell and move in next to you! Sounds like I could do whateverthefuckiwant

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score

If you stack a ton of shit in your backyard and I can see it from my roof - I'm in the right. I'm allowed to see it, you left it out there. "Right to see - right to be". Same reason you cant stand naked in your front yard. It may be your property - doesn't matter I can see your dong.

Before you call the city though, think about the types of people they are. Been there done that and we ended up having to move because we were afraid to leave the house in fear of being robbed. The first thing cops do is tell them you were the one that called the police. It's all awkward after that.

I'd recommend just knocking on their door and being friendly. Ask a few questions before you call the cops. I don't know if you've noticed, but when you call law enforcement there isn't much they can do unless they are in fact breaking the law.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Before you call the city though, think about the types of people they are. Been there done that and we ended up having to move because we were afraid to leave the house in fear of being robbed. The first thing cops do is tell them you were the one that called the police. It's all awkward after that.

I'd recommend just knocking on their door and being friendly. Ask a few questions before you call the cops. I don't know if you've noticed, but when you call law enforcement there isn't much they can do unless they are in fact breaking the law.

It's so far beyond that....ive had to call vector control on them due to hundreds of rats on their property...to the point you were seeing them in the daytime. Parking enforcement because they keep dragging junk cars home and leaving them all over the street. They have a storied history.

She knows I'm donee being nice, I spent 5 years reasoning them. Can't reason with crazy

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
We aren't all high net worth guys like you who can purchase our neighbors home if we think they are using it as a meth factory. Us poor folk have to use other means. Whiney bitches? interesting.

For the record, there are people on this very site that DO have the means to purchase and own multiple houses. I however, am not one of them.

The house next to me was sold and I got rid of semi shithead neighbors, however the peeps that did buy it, come over during the day and weekends and use it only for a poolhouse. The older women wear hijibs, or whatever they are called, in the middle of summer, and everyone else swims. 10-20-30 peeps at a time. They play the music they like, I don't know what it is called, and can't understand it, at volume 11 and at dusk, they all leave and go wherever they live.

It is a total trip. 6 months they have owned the house and have never spent the night there. Didn't move a single thing into the house.

I should probably call the cops for the music. :rolleyes

Brian

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
For the record, there are people on this very site that DO have the means to purchase and own multiple houses. I however, am not one of them.

The house next to me was sold and I got rid of semi shithead neighbors, however the peeps that did buy it, come over during the day and weekends and use it only for a poolhouse. The older women wear hijibs, or whatever they are called, in the middle of summer, and everyone else swims. 10-20-30 peeps at a time. They play the music they like, I don't know what it is called, and can't understand it, at volume 11 and at dusk, they all leave and go wherever they live.

It is a total trip. 6 months they have owned the house and have never spent the night there. Didn't move a single thing into the house.

I should probably call the cops for the music. :rolleyes

Brian

The music wont kill you. Meth explosions kill people. And when the people act like tweakers, maintain the hours of a tweaker, board up their windows like a tweaker, stockpile chemicals like a tweaker....well..........let me know when you agree with me

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

...from your roof.....

Noted.:)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
The music wont kill you. Meth explosions kill people. And when the people act like tweakers, maintain the hours of a tweaker, board up their windows like a tweaker, stockpile chemicals like a tweaker....well..........let me know when you agree with me

Great, post up what the city and cops say. :)

Hoarder meth cookers....

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Great, post up what the city and cops say. :)

Hoarder meth cookers....

I'm just gonna advise them to move next to you, where it's tolerated. No issue right?
Cat piss smells great over coffee. Get a BB Gun for the rats it will help. And when your friends drop by just nod your head when they say "Holy shit what the hell is that smell" from YOUR driveway.

endobear

Reaction score
Mineral Spirits (paint thinner). Not sure why anyone would need that much. If they did, you would think they would buy it in 5 gallon jugs.
Possibly Kerosene.

oldschool

Reaction score
yes.....with a nice house a maintained yard and no cats.

I live in a nice neighborhood with good people but I had to train my neighbors not to park there stuff in front or on the side of my house. I'm a firm believer that if you own cars and toys they are supposed to be in your garage,driveway or side yard. I don't want to look at 35' of motorhome or trailer parked in my view or on the side of my house. Buy a house with RV parking or pay for storage.

It was sarcasm. I would think a lot of people here feel similar to you, I do. I'm all for "live and let live", but when your shit starts having a negative effect on my property or others it will be addressed. I'm not a nosey neighbor and I could give two fucks what you're up to as long as it doesn't affect me.
Example: I have a couple rental homes here in town. A neighbor behind one of them let their pool turn into a swamp full of Mosquitos. I saw this one day and called the city, they sent someone out and made them clean it up. Their shit was affecting my shit.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I'm just gonna advise them to move next to you, where it's tolerated. No issue right?
Cat piss smells great over coffee. Get a BB Gun for the rats it will help. And when your friends drop by just nod your head when they say "Holy shit what the hell is that smell" from YOUR driveway.

I guess not. You would have to ask someoneallupinotherbidnesscauseitain'tme.

For the record, in my town, there are horses, fish, owls, hawks, hundreds of rabbits, squirrels, mice, rats, AND, yes, even coyotes. Trash day is the worst. It is a fulltime job to keep the vermin out of my yard.

Drive down my street in the dead of night and it looks like a damn zoo.

For the record, the noxious smell is prolly the only thing the city is going to handle. Other than that, sir, I think you are shitouttaluckonyourcomplaint.

High fences make for great neighbors.

Brian

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Dude, you should sell your house while the getting is good and move somewhere else. That's what I'm doing.

Thats the plan, need to wait till next year though. Was gonna keep my home as a rental, but I dont think its possible given the neighbor situation. Would be a nightmare.