WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The UN is on Board

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A United Nations Committee tasked with combating racism on a global scale has issued an ultra rare "early warning" for the United States citing "alarming racism" trends.

In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.

We are alarmed by the racist demonstrations, with overtly racist slogans, chants and salutes by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, promoting white supremacy and inciting racial discrimination and hatred.

www GrabYourSheets .com :party:

530RL

Reaction score
A United Nations Committee tasked with combating racism on a global scale has issued an ultra rare "early warning" for the United States citing "alarming racism" trends.

In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn ?racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country?.

We are alarmed by the racist demonstrations, with overtly racist slogans, chants and salutes by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, promoting white supremacy and inciting racial discrimination and hatred.

Now worries Regor, the administration has come out with an official statement......

"Those are not racist demonstrations, they are Trump rallies full of very nice people."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Now worries Regor, the administration has come out with an official statement......

"Those are not racist demonstrations, they are Trump rallies full of very nice people."

:cry:

Attachments

• Liberal crying.jpg
    Liberal crying.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 30

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
LOL

Here is a picture of the America you want.

View attachment 582148

Do you know the history of that infamous picture? (Surely you must, being the oracle and all)
The person with the gun? The person being shot? The event immediately proceeding the execution?

Are you actually using an iconic (infamous) picture from an infamous war to infer racist assassinations to occur in this Nation?

That's one hell of a twist, even for the pretzelator...

530RL

Reaction score
Do you know the history of that infamous picture? (Surely you must, being the oracle and all)
The person with the gun? The person being shot? The event immediately proceeding the execution?

Are you actually using an iconic (infamous) picture from an infamous war to infer racist assassinations to occur in this Nation?

:cry::cry::cry:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Somebody call the Flake....................he's unhinged!!!! :rotflmao:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn ?racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country?.

And where have these Tards been the last 9 years?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The lengths the Trump haters go to and the shit they sling to keep the chaos front and center is nauseating to say the least. No shame, no sense, no concerns except to get their way 'cause they can't tolerate losing......:rolleyes

Old Texan

Reaction score
And where have these Tards been the last 9 years?

Same place they've been for far longer than 9 years and where they will remain until, "The US gets out of the UN and the UN gets out of the US....."

530RL

Reaction score
Did you hear PRESIDENT Trump knock your two-faced master last night? :drink

Yes I heard the "commander in chief" who avoided the draft because of "bunions" attack the entire R party to include Flake, McConnell and McCain. I heard him talk about how we are now pulling coal out of the ground and "cleaning" it. Absolutely hilarious. A picture of a bunch of miners now "cleaning" coal........:smackhead

Guy is a genius at cutting deals and negotiating with people. :thumbsup:thumbsup

How is that repeal and replace coming? How is the entire debt payoff in the first term going? How is that wall coming? Has the check from Mexico arrived?

Some people are so gullible.

#MAGA :rotflmao::rotflmao:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The lengths the Trump haters go to and the shit they sling to keep the chaos front and center is nauseating to say the least. No shame, no sense, no concerns except to get their way 'cause they can't tolerate losing......:rolleyes

I still laugh my ass off that people actually believed you can appease them and that they would work with him after he won the election.

530RL

Reaction score
I still laugh my ass off that people actually believed you can appease them and that they would work with him after he won the election.

Obama or Trump?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

This from the UN. Give me a break.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yes I heard the "commander in chief" who avoided the draft because of "bunions" attack the entire R party to include Flake, McConnell and McCain. I heard him talk about how we are now pulling coal out of the ground and "cleaning" it. Absolutely hilarious. A picture of a bunch of miners now "cleaning" coal........:smackhead

Guy is a genius at cutting deals and negotiating with people. :thumbsup:thumbsup

How is that repeal and replace coming? How is the entire debt payoff in the first term going? How is that wall coming? Has the check from Mexico arrived?

Who filled the USSC spot and who is NOT our President? Winning:thumbsup

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

There's only one issue I've cared about from the get go.........................destruction of the media and their "public sector" puppets in DC.

WINNING!!!!!!

Once that's complete, we'll get some true patriots in Congress and rid ourselves of the two-faced, cock sucking whores.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Have you seen the movie the purge? How about idiocracy.

Seems to me you libs want the two to have sex and their baby is the america you want.

The Purge, mehhhh. Never happen. Now Idiocracy, it's been happening for years. I didn't get a chance to see it up close until I started dealing with our court system. The shit that the criminals in L.A. get away with is far more than I ever would have growing up else where. It's scary when the legal system dumbs down the penalties just so a large portion of the criminal element can get away with things:thumbsdown

Old Texan

Reaction score

And the Congressional hypocrites that rag on about being ignored......They think if they keep it up the voters will not see the charade they play.

Maybe Trump needs to call them all into a group and address each one openly in front of the nation and ask them their opinion on each issue and what they are doing to fix things. The media stirs the shit about how the mid-terms will hurt Trump, but neglect the fact, the voters are seeing exactly where the problems lay, in Congress.:skull

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The Purge, mehhhh. Never happen. Now Idiocracy, it's been happening for years. I didn't get a chance to see it up close until I started dealing with our court system. The shit that the criminals in L.A. get away with is far more than I ever would have growing up else where. It's scary when the legal system dumbs down the penalties just so a large portion of the criminal element can get away with things:thumbsdown
Look at antifa, blm. This is the beginning of the purge.

530RL

Reaction score
And the Congressional hypocrites that rag on about being ignored......They think if they keep it up the voters will not see the charade they play.

Maybe Trump needs to call them all into a group and address each one openly in front of the nation and ask them their opinion on each issue and what they are doing to fix things. The media stirs the shit about how the mid-terms will hurt Trump, but neglect the fact, the voters are seeing exactly where the problems lay, in Congress.:skull

With most likely 2 R Senate seats up for grabs in Arizona in 2018 your theory will be perfectly tested at least in this state.

From a "center right" magazine.

http://amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/22/new_poll_shows_most_arizona_voters_don_t_approve_of_trump_presidency.html

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

:cry::cry::cry:

So I assume the answer is NO.
You do not know who the man (soldier) with the gun is, you do not know who is being shot, you likely have no idea where they are (specifically) and no knowledge of the events immediately proceeding the execution.

Yet you post it up as an inference to some racially based domestic future involving executing asians?
Is that about right?

You completely shit on every aspect of that image. The killer, the history and circumstance, and not least of all the combatant being killed.
Nice job.

530RL

Reaction score
Who gives a flying fuck, they're basically tards already!

Give us the house, give us the Senate, give us the White House.......................:party:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

The Republicans have the house and they have the senate, unfortunately there is not a conservative or a Republican in the white house other than by party affiliation but not by racial, social or economic ideology.

So until Trump and Trumpkins figure out strategically what they stand for other than shooting from the hip and dividing the country by race as quickly as possible; who controls congress is meaningless as there really is no cogent thoughtful legislative, economic or international plan to collectively pursue between the executive and legislative branches.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The Republicans have the house and they have the senate, unfortunately there is not a conservative or a Republican in the white house other than by party affiliation but not by racial, social or economic ideology.

So until Trump and Trumpkins figure out strategically what they stand for other than shooting from the hip and dividing the country by race as quickly as possible; who controls congress is meaningless as there really is no cogent thoughtful legislative, economic or international plan to collectively pursue between the executive and legislative branches.

Perfect, 2018 we get to waive adios to some of the two-faced whores! :thumbsup

530RL

Reaction score
So I assume the answer is NO.
You do not know who the man (soldier) with the gun is, you do not know who is being shot, you likely have no idea where they are (specifically) and no knowledge of the events immediately proceeding the execution.

Yet you post it up as an inference to some racially based domestic future involving executing asians?
Is that about right?

You completely shit on every aspect of that image. The killer, the history and circumstance, and not least of all the combatant being killed.
Nice job.

God you are truly an idiot.....

It is a picture of a Vietnamese person on one side of the conflict shooting another Vietnamese person on the other side of the conflict in the head. Executing him. The shooter was Genereal Loan, the South Vietnamese National police chief. The shootee was "Lem", off the top of my head, who was part of an insurgent team during the Tet offensive, a war in which our commander in chief evaded his duty to serve his country.

The shooter went on to own a pizza parlor in some eastern US city after the war but was found out and had to retire. The shootee died at the scene.

Given it is one Vietnamese killing another Vietnamese I have a hard time figuring out how you think it is "racial". It is about people executing other people, anarchy and war. Exactly what Regor has repeatedly called for and has stated he wants within this country.

Nguyen.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It is a picture of a Vietnamese person on one side of the conflict shooting another Vietnamese person on the other side of the conflict in the head. Executing him. The shooter was Genereal Loan, the South Vietnamese National police chief. The shootee was "Lem", off the top of my head, who was part of an insurgent team during the Tet offensive, a war in which our commander in chief evaded his duty to serve his country.

The shooter went on to own a pizza parlor in some eastern city after the war but was found out and had to retire. The shootee died at the scene.

Given it is one Vietnamese killing another Vietnamese I have a hard time figuring out how you think it is "racial". It is about people executing other people, anarchy and war. Exactly what Regor has repeatedly called for and has stated he wants in this country.

Very good, don't know why you need prodded so much just to answer.

So to be clear, of all the pictures available, of all the killings committed by people of the same Nationality, in all the civil conflicts in all the world you choose one involving Vietnamese, you crop out the shooter in your original post (basically structuring the post to leave open the shooters identity) and you want me to believe there was no racial inference?

If you insist on pissing on my head, at least don't tell me it's raining.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What the hell is "racial ideology"?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The shooter went on to own a pizza parlor in some eastern city after the war but was found out and had to retire. The shootee died at the scene.

Given it is one Vietnamese killing another Vietnamese I have a hard time figuring out how you think it is "racial". It is about people executing other people, anarchy and war. Exactly what Regor has repeatedly called for and has stated he wants in this country.

View attachment 582182

Yep, I'm not down with the tard/RINO way or the highway. :thumbsdown

530RL

Reaction score
Very good, don't know why you need prodded so much just to answer.

So to be clear, of all the pictures available, of all the killings commuted by people of the same Nationality, in all the civil conflicts in all the world you choose one involving Vietnamese and you want me to believe there was no racial inference?

If you insist on pissing on my head, at least don't tell me it's raining.

And you think Stainless is delusional and has mental problems. :eek:eek:eek

Try a mirror back at your hotel.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And you think Stainless is delusional and has mental problems. :eek:eek:eek

Try a mirror back at your hotel.

I'm actually at home now.
So why did you crop out the shooter in your original post?

530RL

Reaction score
Perfect, 2018 we get to waive adios to some of the two-faced whores! :thumbsup

It will not matter.

Trump's problem is not that he has disagreements in policy that are too hard to overcome, it is that he has never read the constitution and does not understand the Legislative branch is an equal branch of government.

He treats congress as a bunch of middle managers who work for him, when they do not, they work for the people. As a result, he simply lacks the intellect, interpersonal skills and negotiating skills to make the changes necessary for the Country, many of these changes both sides of the aisle would agree to. He is just like Obama in that sense.

You can change out the congress as much as you want, but at the end of the day, the problem is not in the congress but in the executive branch.

I would think that most objective people after 8 months, especially most of the strong willed people in here, would be able to at least admit that if they were on the other end of a Trump where they were an equal, they too would tell him to go fuck himself.

Reactions: JBS

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It will not matter.

Trump's problem is not that he has disagreements in policy that are too hared to overcome, it is that he has never read the constitution and does not understand the Legislative branch is an equal branch of government.

He treats congress as a bunch of middle managers who work for him, when they do not, they work for the people. As a result, he simply lacks the intellect, interpersonal skills and negotiating skills to make the changes necessary for the Country, many of these changes both sides of the aisle would agree to. He is just like Obama in that sense.

You can change out the congress as much as you want, but at the end of the day, the problem is not in the congress but in the executive branch.

I would think that most objective people after 8 months, especially most of the strong willed people in here, would be able to at least admit that if they were on the other end of a Trump where they were an equal, they too would tell him to go fuck himself.

Who in congress is rationale?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It will not matter.

Trump's problem is not that he has disagreements in policy that are too hared to overcome, it is that he has never read the constitution and does not understand the Legislative branch is an equal branch of government.

No shit?!!!!!!!! :party:

Earth to 30....................we didn't send him there to "work" with Congress, we sent him there to blow it the fuck up!!!! :hotdevil

You're just like the media................clueless. :thumbsdown

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It will not matter.

Trump's problem is not that he has disagreements in policy that are too hard to overcome, it is that he has never read the constitution and does not understand the Legislative branch is an equal branch of government.

Please.

Which congressional member works for "the people"???

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It will not matter.

Members of congress are fucking retards. Of course he has issues talking with them, they are talking to someone who is trying remove their way of life and make them stop raping the American People. They are not interested in changing anything, the proof is in their actions, they take no action at all and proceed to ride the media merry-go-round of bashing President Trump.

You made me LOL when you said they work for the American People, best joke in while...:)

Thank god he at least got a SCOTUS that is relatively conservative in...that would never have happened with Killary. You know it.

Show me one thing congress has even come close to working on with him on....nadda..nothing but roadblocks..all the while just stretching out time...hoping he will go away before he gets term limits done while America falls apart. It almost looks like the corruption goes far deeper than any of us thought.

530RL

Reaction score
No shit?!!!!!!!! :party:

Earth to 30....................we didn't send him there to "work" with Congress, we sent him there to blow it the fuck up!!!! :hotdevil

You're just like the media................clueless. :thumbsdown

Well then you should be fine with violent protesters on all sides as they are simply engaging in what you believe in and promote. Blowing "it" up.

"It" is our form of government. "It" is our Constitution. "It", specifically gridlock and difficulty in accomplishing changes, is what the founding fathers envisioned.

Members of congress are fucking retards. Of course he has issues talking with them, they are talking to someone who is trying remove their way of life and make them stop raping the American People. They are not interested in changing anything, the proof is in their actions, they take no action at all and proceed to ride the media merry-go-round of bashing President Trump.

You made me LOL when you said they work for the American People, best joke in while...:)

Thank god he at least got a SCOTUS that is relatively conservative in...that would never have happened with Killary. You know it.

Show me one thing congress has even come close to working on with him on....nadda..nothing but roadblocks..all the while just stretching out time...hoping he will go away before he gets term limits done while America falls apart. It almost looks like the corruption goes far deeper than any of us thought.

That is the irony.

He can not do any of this without them. They are an equal branch of government.

To the extent that Trumpkins just want "it" "blown up" they might be more clueless than the media. "It" is the constitution and our form of government. To the extent you want "it" blown up, you are going to have to pick up arms and have a war, otherwise the constitution stays in place. As long as the constitution stays in place, "it" stays in place......

530RL

Reaction score
Please.

Which congressional member works for "the people"???

Fine, let's go with your theory and they are not elected by the people and they just magically get there. I believe they are elected by the people of their districts or states, every two years in the house and every 6 years in the senate, and as such they can only be re-elected by such people, but lets go with your view that they are not, the just magically appear there.

Once they are there, do you think they are gonna just bend over and get berated by some guy with the worlds worst combover? Or are they gonna say, hey, wait a minute, I am an equal branch of government, go fuck yourself.

If Trumpkins think these folks are going to role over, the media just went to the head of the class.

Who in congress is rationale?

If they were not rational at least as judged by the voters in their districts or states, they wouldn't be getting re-elected.

If you want to criticize the rationality of a class of people, you might consider those who continually re-elect members to congress before you criticize the rationality of members. Seems to me those that keep getting re-elected are the rational ones.........

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well then you should be fine with violent protesters on all sides as they are simply engaging in what you believe in and promote. Blowing "it" up.

"It" is our form of government. "It" is our Constitution. "It", specifically gridlock and difficulty in accomplishing changes, is what the founding fathers envisioned.

I am!

I know it scares you, but all good empires eventually fall. Being a student of history, you knew that. :thumbsup

BTW, I just received an e-mail solicitation from Dr. Kelli Ward. I may have to break my donation rule. :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fine, let's go with your theory and they are not elected by the people and they just magically get there. I believe they are elected by the people of their districts or states, every two years in the house and every 6 years in the senate, and as such they can only be re-elected by such people, but lets go with your view that they are not, the just magically appear there.

Once they are there, do you think they are gonna just bend over and get berated by some guy with the worlds worst combover? Or are they gonna say, hey, wait a minute, I am an equal branch of government, go fuck yourself.

If Trumpkins think these folks are going to role over, the media just went to the head of the class.

If they were not rational at least as judged by the voters in their districts or states, they wouldn't be getting re-elected.

If you want to criticize the rationality of a class of people, you might consider those who continually re-elect members to congress before you criticize the rationality of members. Seems to me those that keep getting re-elected are the rational ones.........

You're just being obtuse now.