Parker3-8-08-7.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,012
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,643
Last edited:

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
I can vouch for this boat. It is a quick one. One of the quicker schiada's around. To bad you have to sell it Bohlsey.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I can vouch for it as well, i'm saying it's one of the top 5 fastest Schiada v-drives built. Dunsmore built motor with all the best internals, and meticulously maintained

Last edited:

BamBam

Reaction score
I can vouch for it as well, i'm saying it's one of the top 5 fastest Schiada v-bottoms built. Dunsmore built motor with all the best internals, and meticulously maintained

Modified "V bottom" it's a delta pad boat
An awesome boat.
Why is this for sale anyway?

Boat59

Adrenaline Water Ski Team
Reaction score
An awesome boat.

The Delta bottom was the first and Bill Dunsmore Sr.'s idea, it was done to my boat and Billy's boat Suddenly. It really works well at 90+ as you can see the boost go down as it releases from the water. I am selling it because I am done racing after 26 years (15 skiing and 11 driving). Here is a little more on the boat and thanks Cyclone and Racey for the kind words.
The boat is in excellent condition with no stress cracks in the stringers or hull. The boat was originally owned by Bob Schwartz and I purchased it 12 years ago. Bill Dunsmore Sr. and Billy Dunsmore and I re rigged it to run much better. The boat was the first with a pad on the bottom which works great and an external rudder (both Bill Sr.'s ideas). The rudder was also custom built by Sr. which added about 8 mph, you can really feel the difference. The plates are stainless and long and can be adjusted by foot or and elect motor over ride, very cool.
The engine was rebuilt by Billy 1.5 years ago, machining by Pfaff. I have not run it that hard at all since rebuild. It has a chevy racing block, lunatti crank, carillo rods, JE Pistons, New Dart heads with the best valves (Inkinel?) roller rockers, oilers on rockers, fuel injection set up by Dave (he is the best at dailing in these FI systems, does all Billys' engines). The FI is a really big deal because since I installed the FI system I get three times the gas mileage and the motor last three the four times longer. It does not dump all the fuel out of the bowls every time you hit a bump and dump it down the carbs washing down the cylinders. I run 16.5 pitch prop and 55 gears in casale v-drive. The fastest I had had it on the gps is 115 at 9 LBS boost and 5700 rpm. So it should run at least 120 to 125 at 6500. It took me 4 years to get rid of the rooster tail and make it turn great. Other extras are ballast tank, 65 gallons with two fast dump pumps.
The boat has a great reputation of being fast and reliable. If you would like to talk with Billy Dunsmore about the engine and boat, or Gordy at Pfaff.
Other extras are too many to mention but would be one set ready to go turbos size I run, one set larger turbos need to be rebuilt, extra fuel pump, three props total two new, back seat not installed, many others.
The trailer is about two years old, triple axle, dual disc brakes and in excellent condition, no rust inside trailer.
I just polished it and gel coat looks new, and the boat has many one off's that were Bill Sr's ideas that are really cool like the rudder, plates, etc.
I you would like to ask more questions or see it please call.
More pictures are at http://www.performanceboats.com/html/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=433&cat=7
Performanceboats.com
you shot it
member galleries
Boat59
Photos http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/member.php?uid=8776&protype=1

Boat59

Reaction score
Registration shows 1984 and I think it took Bob and Bill a couple years to get togeather.

bump

Reaction score
Wow. It's not often you see a boat that is completely sorted out by some guys who know what they are doing.

A special boat for sure...

bump

Reaction score
For the first time in years I'm buying lottery tickets...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
:bash: :bash: :bash: :D

For the life of me I don't understand that..

I pay all this $$$ to let people HOST pictures on this site. By that I mean, if you upload a picture here, you can post it anywhere on the net, and it will appear.

Yet still people upload them to other websites and then link them?

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
:bash: :bash: :bash: :D

For the life of me I don't understand that..

I pay all this $$$ to let people HOST pictures on this site. By that I mean, if you upload a picture here, you can post it anywhere on the net, and it will appear.

Yet still people upload them to other websites and then link them?

RD

Your just haten cause the guy is from P.V.:skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Your just haten cause the guy is from P.V.:skull

What is P.V? and I'm not hatin.. :D I love the boat. Just don't understand the logic of posting pics instead of hosting pics.

Granted Boat59, probably didn't know all that at the time.. but this is how I let people know. :D

RD

Mondorally

Reaction score
What is P.V? and I'm not hatin.. :D I love the boat. Just don't understand the logic of posting pics instead of hosting pics.

Granted Boat59, probably didn't know all that at the time.. but this is how I let people know. :D

RD

PV = Palos Verdes = Djunkie's neck of the woods.

Mblaster

Reaction score
Awsome boat...
I used to drool over it in Bob Schwartz's garage every time I went there.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Boat59

Reaction score
Dave,
I am sorry, but found it hard to post many photos. If there is an easier way please let me know. I would be happy to post them here and link my other ad here.
No disrespect was intended.
John

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Dave,
I am sorry, but found it hard to post many photos. If there is an easier way please let me know. I would be happy to post them here and link my other ad here.
No disrespect was intended.
John

Ignore that Johnson guy. It must be that time of the month for him. LOL!!!:skull

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
An awesome boat.

I must have mis-typed and put 'bottom' instead of 'drive' :bash: :p

fixed

Boat59

Reaction score
I have had requests for pictues of the back seat, so I added a picture. The back seat is like new and can be installed very easily. There is room in the boat for it and still have space for 3 people in back seat.
Thanks,
John

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Picture of the back seat. :) It is also in the 1st post of the thread now.

attachment.php

Boat59

Reaction score
More Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 816
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 807

farmo83

Reaction score
Out of sheer morbid curiousity whats the tank with the breathers for that runs to the valve covers ?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Out of sheer morbid curiousity whats the tank with the breathers for that runs to the valve covers ?

It a puke take. Instead of oil coming out of the breathers, it catches it all there.

Boat59

Reaction score

Many people place the Puke Tank at the back of the engine and too low. Where we placed the tank it works extreemly well because it is high and in front of engine. It pulls the steam out of the engine when running in cold water, and keeps the oil clean. I also have oilers under the valve covers which makes the tank work even better.

Halvecto

Reaction score
What was the ballpark amount this Schiada sold for?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What was the ballpark amount this Schiada sold for?

Somewhere between "none of your business and rude as fuck.." LOL :D

j/k'ing Halvecto.. someone told me that once, and I've been dieing to use it.

Seriously though, No idea, and I don't expect the old owner or new owner are gonna comment on it.

RD

Community

Reaction score

Seriously though, No idea, and I don't expect the old owner or new owner are gonna comment on it.

RD

Stored for future use.....

Halvecto

Reaction score

RD

Touche! I realize it is none of my business, just wondering what the market is for this type of set-up. Although, didn't the new owner turn it in to a river cruiser/racer?

Kinda curious because I just talked to a friend who is thinking about selling his ski-race Schiada. Not as tricked out as this, but still a nice old boat.

Last edited: