WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Team Trident and the after party

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Things are coming together nicely for the after show party.

I was speaking to the owner of Trident #5 for a while this afternoon. He is a super nice guy who indulged me with several questions. It was extremely interesting to hear why he chose Trident, why he feels the boat is uniquely suited to integrate into his lifestyle, and how he plans to use it.

The boat itself is really nice. I particularly like the gel colors that were selected. I expect it will make a fantastic impression on the people who attend the after show party.

Tomorrow I'll be hanging around the Trident shop, taking pictures, and generally being under foot while the team prepares for the boat show. I'm glad I'm not them because I don't think I could tollerate me. :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Cant wait to see it. Looks like we might be making some changes with boats and although the family is leaning towards pontoons. with the pricing on pontoons, it almost makes sense to go with a deckboat....so Im going to be paying close attention to the deckboats offered and taking some notes.

btw....Figured you would like to know...the sewage systems in vegas are back to normal now that you have left.:D
________
Gay Vid

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
:D

I don't want to put down Las Vegas because it's a really cool place and I had a great time there but I didn't have a decent shit during my four day stay. Between the arena style eating and walking a dozen miles each day, you'd think I'd be loose as a goose but this was not the case.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
:D

I don't want to put down Las Vegas because it's a really cool place and I had a great time there but I didn't have a decent shit during my four day stay. Between the arena style eating and walking a dozen miles each day, you'd think I'd be loose as a goose but this was not the case.

You went to all the wrong places;)
________
Ffm Footjob

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Is the dinner buffet at the Rio as good as it is reputed to be?

The breakfast buffet at Mandolay Bay was pretty amazing. There's nothing like a plate full of prime rib, sushi, and sea food to start the day right! :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Is the dinner buffet at the Rio as good as it is reputed to be?

The breakfast buffet at Mandolay Bay was pretty amazing. There's nothing like a plate full of prime rib, sushi, and sea food to start the day right! :D

the good Rio buffet is actually closed (I went there on Tues.) they do have the other one open right now and it is pretty much on par with most of the buffets in Vegas.

When Im not in vegas for work I usually stay at mandalay bay and have always enjoyed their buffets. lounging out by the mandaly bay pool and "lazy" river are the best after a night of enjoying the vegas night life. they serve "doubles" of their frozen drinks and they are pretty good,,,but usually run about $15 a drink :eek: Last time we were out here with the family out poolside bar tab was well into the thousands :smackhead

We have a membership to the foundation room. it is a rfesteraunt/lounge at the top of mandalay bay...at night there is not a better view of thestrip IMO. Upscale bar with $52 shots of patron paltinum :smackhead they do have great food and
________
FORD SIDEVALVE ENGINE

Last edited:

BajaMike

Reaction score
Cant wait to see it. Looks like we might be making some changes with boats and although the family is leaning towards pontoons. with the pricing on pontoons, it almost makes sense to go with a deckboat....so Im going to be paying close attention to the deckboats offered and taking some notes.

Are there many pontoons/tritoons at the boat show??

:hmm

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Are there many pontoons/tritoons at the boat show??

:hmm

I know I saw some..but being that I only made it within 1 beer distance of the DCM booth. I didnt see much of the show. I plan on seeing more of it tomorrow night.
________
Fetish tube

Last edited:

shueman

Reaction score
I know I saw some..but being that I only made it within 1 beer distance of the DCM booth. I didnt see much of the show. I plan on seeing more of it tomorrow night.
Some nice Benningtons downstairs...;)

OTT_Toon-2.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

OTT_Toon-2.jpg

the biggest problem with something like that is.... I wouldnt allow any of my friends in the boat. its nicer than my house. Im looking for astroturf carpeting and either bean bag chairs or plastic lawn chairs for interior
________
DEPRESSION ADVICE

Last edited:

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
the biggest problem with something like that is.... I wouldnt allow any of my friends in the boat. its nicer than my house. Im looking for astroturf carpeting and either bean bag chairs or plastic lawn chairs for interior

Thats why we need the "Fuck It." ;) :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Looks like we might be making some changes with boats and although the family is leaning towards pontoons. with the pricing on pontoons, it almost makes sense to go with a deckboat....

That's exactly what owner of Revolution #5 said. :cool:

... I only made it within 1 beer distance of the DCM booth.

I'm looking forward to seeing the DCM booth too. The work I've seen on the web has been amazing so I can't wait to see it in person. :cool:

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Tom we will be looking for you. We want to meet you before you head back to your home town. :):beer

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'll be at the after party, Char. I don't have the guest list in front of me but I recall you saying you were going so I'll see you there.

If you can't make the party, I'll be wandering around the show Saturday. I'll be the tall guy wearing a Trident shirt. :cool:

I can't wait to meet you. :)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I'll be at the after party, Char. I don't have the guest list in front of me but I recall you saying you were going so I'll see you there.

If you can't make the party, I'll be wandering around the show Saturday. I'll be the tall guy wearing a Trident shirt. :cool:

I can't wait to meet you. :)

I will have to see you walking around then. :):beer

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

LMAO......:D:beer

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

OTT_Toon-2.jpg

That looks nicer than my living room.

RB can you imagine Dennis, RD, JP oh hell I'll even throw myself in there after a day/night drinking at the sand bar/Roadrunner/insert other place here and trying to keep that thing clean?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That looks nicer than my living room.

RB can you imagine Dennis, RD, JP oh hell I'll even throw myself in there after a day/night drinking at the sand bar/Roadrunner/insert other place here and trying to keep that thing clean?

i think you can get a maid service with it in lue of the sea tow membership? :D

RD