WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Up to this point in your life......

Director...
Reaction score
What was the best year you ever had......and why?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I'd say last year was as good as any. My mom went another year clean without cancer. We were able to start taking money out of the business in stead of reinvesting it. I bought the boat I have wated ever since I can remember. I found a real nice lot that I will be able to build a house on in the future some time. Ph and last but not least I found out my ex was a whore and a meth addict before I married her :fsakes :D

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
1969 ........................................I got OUT of the army as a two year draftee, all in one piece :D:D:D Since then , life has been a cakewalk :beer

Photo Chick

Reaction score
The year I was 8.......... We were state champs in softball, I was MVP and I had no responsiblities or worries in life...:D

I think next year just might beat it though!!!

And you Jbb?

Badger301

Reaction score
The year I was 8.......... We were state champs in softball, I was MVP and I had no responsiblities or worries in life...:D

And you Jbb?

I may be a little slow but I just noticed your avatar...made be laugh....work of the famous TBI I would assume.:)

Ratso

Reaction score
I've never had a good complete year yet...:hmm

Probably 2000... After a breakup that lasted about 5 or 6 months, I get back together with who would be my wife and we were married that December... It came to an end eventually, but yeah, that would have to be my best...

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
last year ..I married A very beautiful person ,my best friend, and have had a great relationship, Windy is my everything...we made lots of trips and spent every day together ...I love her

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
The day I bought the new boat and the day I sell it for twins.........

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

I loved Saturday Night Fever.

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
My best year would be 2005. My business was at its peak that year and was able to pay cash for everything right down to a new truck fully loaded

kgt

Reaction score
2003, Kayla Anne was born, The apple of my eye, our first and only child.

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
1974 my father bought me a brand new XR75, got up on a single ski, snow skied at mammoth. all at 8 years old. Not a care in the world, the only thing missing was pussy

Earl-Bob

wana c my member
Reaction score
Last year kicked some ass....married 7 great years owned my own biss 6 years watchted my boy grow from one to 2 new bike couple new tats more boats and bros and hos great trips no one close died as ice cube would say "today was a good day":beer

D

Deleted Account

I'd say last year was as good as any. My mom went another year clean without cancer. We were able to start taking money out of the business in stead of reinvesting it. I bought the boat I have wated ever since I can remember. I found a real nice lot that I will be able to build a house on in the future some time. Ph and last but not least I found out my ex was a whore and a meth addict before I married her :fsakes :D

Then You're on fire!..:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Married the Saki Girl, but:

It has been excellent since.
Best year 2007, just keeps getting better.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
2008 - I am still alive and able to post this. :D :beer

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Every year a good year when you wake up on the top side of the green.

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
Ya know i have been thinking about this and i have to say that right now the best moment in my life was last Wednesday. My son got word that he was accepted to Cal State San Marcos :):):):):)

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Last year was wonderful, no special reason it’s just great to be alive and spend time with my wife.
Yesterday was great day, today is looking good and I’m hoping for tomorrow but if tomorrow never comes than today was my best day.

socalmoney

Reaction score

And you Jbb?

That is kind of sad that you have been waiting to beat your best year since you were 8 years old. Reminds me of Al Bundy, always reminiscing about his high school football days. j/k

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I think that pretty much takes the cake :beer

68Schiada

Reaction score
I would say February 2007 to February 2008, my first child was born...a beautiful little boy, still made 5 river trips with the wife, new born and my boat, thanks to some great friends. Ended the 07 boating season with a family trip with my new famliy, my parents and my aunt and uncle from New Zealand. Then i just hosted my sons first bithday party......i learned alot last year......like....did you know you should have extra bags of candy for the little kids that get pushed out of the mob pile when the pinata breaks........hell i never knew things like that until a couple months ago.......:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ya know i have been thinking about this and i have to say that right now the best moment in my life was last Wednesday. My son got word that he was accepted to Cal State San Marcos :):):):):)

Well then he'll be right down the road from me.. I'll have to take him out for a beer sometime. :)

I'd have to think on the "best year" deal.. Truthfully, I wouldn't trade my child hood for anybodies.

I can tell you the best weekend I've had in a long time was just this last one. :)

RD

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
The year has never stopped it just keeps rolling on and on...

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
Well then he'll be right down the road from me.. I'll have to take him out for a beer sometime. :)

I'd have to think on the "best year" deal.. Truthfully, I wouldn't trade my child hood for anybodies.

I can tell you the best weekend I've had in a long time was just this last one. :)

RD

HaHa Dave.....i know he would like that:D

Texasjetboats

Reaction score
While I can't nail down the high point, I can tell you that the low point has been the last 5 years at the sharp end of a Federal witch hunt. It has culminated with a "fair trial" and a conviction for conspiracy. Now it is 6 months federal time starting next week with 2 more years of probation.

Many sleepless nights, all assets (house equity, cash savings, retirement) gone for attorneys fees. I would trade places with many people right now.

This will be 7 years of my life when all is said and done. I have to figure out a new way to make a living come September.

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
While I can't nail down the high point, I can tell you that the low point has been the last 5 years at the sharp end of a Federal witch hunt. It has culminated with a "fair trial" and a conviction for conspiracy. Now it is 6 months federal time starting next week with 2 more years of probation.

Many sleepless nights, all assets (house equity, cash savings, retirement) gone for attorneys fees. I would trade places with many people right now.

This will be 7 years of my life when all is said and done. I have to figure out a new way to make a living come September.

Well that just sucks.

Good luck to you. Do you know where you will be serving your time?

Ratso

Reaction score

Damn... sorry to hear that man...:confused:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Damn!! I'm sorry to hear that. I'll spare you asking the details. I hope everything works out for you, and with any luck maybe we'll see you in september on this very thread.. Highlighting the best day?

RD

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I don't know about the best year but I am pretty damn sure about the best summer. 1992 IJSBA world tour, I was 16 and my best friend was 17. we lived in a box van for 2 months and followed the tour around the country. He had just turned pro and was racing the pro mod 750 stand up class with the big boys. At this time Jet Ski racing was at its peak, drawing big crowds and big money to the races. We were unsupervised except on the weekends when his pops would fly in for the races. The tour ran across the country down the east coast to Florida and then back to the west coast ending with Havi in October for the world finals. There was like 200 racers and their Buddy's, like us but a little older on the tour fucking around for the summer. The local radio stations would be pumping the races before we got to the race sites and hot tan little girls would be there in bikinis waiting to meet some racers:D That summer I saw a stripper shoot people with milk form her tit for $1 at a bring your own beer strip joint in Alabama. I really cant even begin to explain how that summer has shaped my life. Denny's was running a deal where they would put a stop watch on your table and if they didn't get the food out in time the meal was free. We took the liberty of stealing one of there clocks early on in the tour, we would start about minute or 2 before they would start theirs and switch it when the waitress would leave, thanks for the meals Denny's. Everyone was from different places so it was always someones hometown and we would turn their neighborhoods in to tour central while in their town. looking back I really cant believe we were aloud to be out in America by ourselves for the summer. just made my day thinking about that summer
[video=youtube;5q0U71mROIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q0U71mROIk[/video]