WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You know there have been some posts lately..

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
TB, I got ZERO issues with you at all.

I notice the usual cast of characters dog piling on. Whatever, if it bugged me that much, I'd run and hide. Its just the internet.

You realize that because I'm a midget, I need to be one of the first to pile on...other wise I gotta get River to come in and toss me on top....and his back just can't take that too well these days. :p

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Uh Kap.....It really is recess, all the time....:p

With respect to the Turbo Hallett...Those that are interested, will have no trouble finding it...

X2. This place IS recess. That's what makes it fun, and popular. There is an occasional sensible discussion thrown in. ;)

Reaction score
I think the number of views per thread speaks volume about what people come here for and enjoy. Plus, I couldn't imagine how boring this place would be if it was only boating content. Keep up the good work everybody!!!
I dont believe thats true.

People come here to learn and check out some trick stuff. They just happen to see byron's cut off finger or dave machining in flip flops. And to farther that people come here cause of the friendships and bonds they form with tom brown:D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
The thread tags are Funny as hell...........

Director...
Reaction score
You realize that because I'm a midget, I need to be one of the first to pile on...other wise I gotta get River to come in and toss me on top....and his back just can't take that too well these days. :p

That, and you dont really fit in your harness anymore...:p

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hello Tom Brown:

I understand the title of the forum but the truth is the majority of any boating content is posted in the "RD Lounge" area. Video's of boats running are not going to be found in the tech sections on this site because no one is in the tech sections.

Hmmmmm! wonder why that is?

In addition, if we follow your premise you might as well re-name it "Site Buillding and Community Building."

I'm very relaxed Tom Brown I just do not need to use profanity or wise cracks to demonstrate who I am. I also have friends on this site and come to visit... in search of the occasional posts which interest me.

No need to pop someone... I'm merely expressing an opinon regarding the direction I want this site to go...namely content oriented... rather than a cacophony of bullshit and playground antics. Look you can have that but it's just not recess all the time:D and not in all the threads.

KAP

I respect your position. You'd like more rock, less talk.

That might be a good thing. :)

... but what about people like me for whom summer has not yet started? The ice has been off my lake for three weeks but we aren't allowed to boat due to flooding conditions.

I like the boating content. There are some fantastic projects built to near perfection by fastidious people. I admire it and enjoy browsing those projects. :cool:

... but I also like getting to know people and building relationships. As far away as I am (Canadian prairies), I've gotten to know quite a few people here and am even considering renting a place in Parker in the winter of 2012/2013. All of that has happened because of the social aspect of this site.

One last thing. Did you find the "pop a KAP in our ass" comment amusing? I thought it was a good line. lol!

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I'm very relaxed Tom Brown I just do not need to use profanity or wise cracks to demonstrate who I am. I also have friends on this site and come to visit... in search of the occasional posts which interest me.

... rather than a cacophony of bullshit and playground antics.

KAP

LOL

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
One last thing. Did you find the "pop a KAP in our ass" comment amusing? I thought it was a good line. lol!

Wasn't as good as the tampon string comment IMO.

Sent from the mother f____ing Droid.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am soooo not offended by the comments about my boat, others were though. Rehashing what MA & I went through 5 months ago was mean spirited, over the top and uncalled for. That's all I was trying to say.

PBK, You tend to portray yourself as this big bad, bangin chicks, water off a ducks ass, bring on the whores, we're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time, fuckin party guy.... With balls that clank, and don't give a shit what anyone thinks..

Had I known you were actually a very sensitive, ultra emotional obviously, chaffed your vajina on one of the drywall screws hanging out of the interior last time out in the boat kinda guy, I woulda worded it a little more gently..

Jesus.. I'm sorry already. Let it go man.

(BTW, for anyone caught me telling Wes the other day, that the man ranch comment from back in the day was completely outta line for a biz owner.. I'm fairly sure I just committed a gross form of hypocrisy. LOL)

RD

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
As far away as I am (Canadian prairies)
I've always wanted to know what town, city, Provence whatever it is that you live in. I would like to google it and get a better sense of how far away from us you really are.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
PBK, You tend to portray yourself as this big bad, bangin chicks, water off a ducks ass, bring on the whores, we're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time, fuckin party guy.... With balls that clank, and don't give a shit what anyone thinks..

Had I known you were actually a very sensitive, ultra emotional obviously chaffed your vajina on one of the drywall screws hanging out of the interior last time out in the boat kinda guy, I woulda worded it a little more gently..

RD

So you are saying it is ok to be mean spirited when the other person is too sensitive? NOTED! :thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey PBK, look at it this way, at least your boat isn't a jet. :thumbsup:skull

Director...
Reaction score

Had I known you were actually a very sensitive, ultra emotional obviously, chaffed your vajina on one of the drywall screws hanging out of the interior last time out in the boat kinda guy, I woulda worded it a little more gently..

(BTW, for anyone caught me telling Wes the other day, that the man ranch comment from back in the day was completely outta line for a biz owner.. I'm fairly sure I just committed a gross form of hypocrisy. LOL)

RD

No fruitcup for you..:thumbsdown

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So you are saying it is ok to be mean spirited when the other person is too sensitive? NOTED! :thumbsup

Yeah, there was a lot of directions I could've gone there.. That probably wasn't the right one, but it just kinda flowed out of my fingers onto the keyboard? Who am I to stop that kinda poetry..

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No fruitcup for you..:thumbsdown

Probably best that you be in charge the next couple days.. LOL With this back pain, I'm not of reasonable mind right now.

RD

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Probably best that you be in charge the next couple days.. LOL With this back pain, I'm not of reasonable mind right now.

RD

just drink yourself silly saturday night ... you'll forget all about your back pain;):champagne:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I've always wanted to know what town, city, Provence whatever it is that you live in. I would like to google it and get a better sense of how far away from us you really are.

City -> Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Lake -> Katepwa Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Sounds like you could use a few of these Johnson. :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305749714.738860.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305749714.738860.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 190

Director...
Reaction score

RD

Switching out the rubber bullets for the real ones as we speak!...:thumbsup

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Yeah, there was a lot of directions I could've gone there.. That probably wasn't the right one, but it just kinda flowed out of my fingers onto the keyboard? Who am I to stop that kinda poetry..

RD

When have I gone the right direction? :p

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

RD

As a forum owner of any other site on the Internet that may not have been the best route to take while addressing a member, however as the owner of this particular site it anything less would be ineffective. You cant please all the people all the time, so fuck it let the bodies hit the floor. :smackbum:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score

RD
As a wise man once said " You can't force a masterpiece dipshit, you just have to let them "happen" ":D

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RiverDave

RD

Dave Johnson, River Poet, n shit. :D

Capture.JPG

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
City -> Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Lake -> Katepwa Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada.

This little rig is the Shit!! Should make your short trip down to Parker or Havasu a breeze. :D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 157

KAP

Reaction score
Uh Kap.....It really is recess, all the time....:p

With respect to the Turbo Hallett...Those that are interested, will have no trouble finding it...

Hey your still not upset at me for cross checking... your 165MPH speed guess estimate the other day are you:(? You need to do your homework...no more recess time for you!

Oh I found the thread don't worry! Even posted in it... to boost my post count up to yours:p.j/k.

KAP, it's GT Marine Wednesday.. The turbo Hallett is sticky'd at the top of the forum, along with all the other boating content GT Marine has posted to date. Their thread will be sticky'd every wednesday with new content.

RD

Thanks RD great chatting with you today. The GT marine stuff is my kinda forum content. I thank you for the offer on the cameras I will let you know.

KAP

P.S. Tom Brown sending you a PM.

Director...
Reaction score
Hey your still not upset at me for cross checking... your 165MPH speed guess estimate the other day are you:(? You need to do your homework...no more recess time for you!

Trust me when I tell you Kap...There is nothing you can do here that is gonna upset me in the least....:thumbsup

I will stick with my 165 mph guess on your start jumper till I see different...and as I said before...it's all recess here....Homework would be ...for someone who cares...:p

KAP

Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you Kap...There is nothing you can do here that is gonna upset me in the least....:thumbsup

I will stick with my 165 mph guess on your start jumper till I see different...and as I said before...it's all recess here....Homework would be ...for someone who cares...:p

Hello JBB:

All these posts and you pick mine to comment on...hmmm thought you might be harboring some resentment:D.

Well this year is gonna be different.... I'll say the start boat never goes past 45MPH [you know pontoon boat speed]:D. You going to the event this year I might just fly out... let me know your contact information and we can have us a little Calcutta on the side.

Let me know...I always like to make a wager or two!!

KAP

cave

Reaction score
Hello Tom Brown:

I understand the title of the forum but the truth is the majority of any boating content is posted in the "RD Lounge" area. Video's of boats running are not going to be found in the tech sections on this site because no one is in the tech sections. Hmmmmm! wonder why that is?

In addition, if we follow your premise you might as well re-name it "Site Buillding and Community Building."

No need to pop someone... I'm merely expressing an opinon regarding the direction I want this site to go...namely content oriented... rather than a cacophony of bullshit and playground antics. Look you can have that but it's just not recess all the time:D and not in all the threads.

KAP

P.S. Where did the Turbo Hallet project go? uhh that shit is buried get a shovel. Exactly! any questions take a look at the direction this thread went after page three proof positive.

KAP I post my Videos in the Jets section all the time dam near all winter long too. There are a few diehards up in here that ignore the hate.
See
http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49490
I've spoke to many of the guys who run the numbers in there jets at the drags. Reason they don't post here is because PB sponsors the Lucas Oil Drag boat series. At least thats what Im told.

KAP

Reaction score
[/SIZE]
KAP I post my Videos in the Jets section all the time dam near all winter long too. There are a few diehards up in here that ignore the hate.
See
http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49490
I've spoke to many of the guys who run the numbers in there jets at the drags. Reason they don't post here is because PB sponsors the Lucas Oil Drag boat series. At least thats what Im told.

Hey Cave:

I did not see you at the Yuma Power Tour last year. I did some fly bys for the Jet guys and made peace with all the LEO's so they could make some runs. Shredded a 8mm blower belt on the way home barely made it to the dock.

Thanks for the heads up:champagne::D!

KAP