WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I want to see these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Hondo

Reaction score
Where are these threads located? I have a feeling the guy who created these was spot on. Sorry I dont know how to make it bigger.

Attachments

• JBB.jpg
    JBB.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,065

Director...
Reaction score
Where are these threads located? I have a feeling the guy who created these was spot on. Sorry I dont know how to make it bigger.

You have any issues with what I post, choose not to open them....clear enough?

72Hondo

Reaction score
You have any issues with what I post, choose not to open them....clear enough?

Why do you choose to post stupid Shit? A member here went off on Chris about posting threads about stupid things. Yet you get away with it all day long. Iv'e bit my tounge long enough. There can be a thread with good info about something or a member is calling a Manufacture out or what ever the case may be and you come along with your Tom Brown
Obsession "Oh that may be a nice boat but FYI Tom Brown takes it up the butt" It gets old.

Director...
Reaction score
Why do you choose to post stupid Shit? A member here went off on Chris about posting threads about stupid things. Yet you get away with it all day long. Iv'e bit my tounge long enough. There can be a thread with good info about something or a member is calling a Manufacture out or what ever the case may be and you come along with your Tom Brown
Obsession "Oh that may be a nice boat but FYI Tom Brown takes it up the butt" It gets old.

Not that I owe you any explanations, but I pretty much have free reign to do what ever I please here. I try to let the board, (At least the social section) go in whatever direction the Inmates wish for it to. I post things I run across that make me chuckle, or that I find interesting. Some find it amusing, or interesting, and click on these things, and others dont, and choose to ignore them. We value all the members participation here, in an effort to provide some funny, interesting content. I can assure you nothing will change, so If you find it so disturbing as to start a thread about it, maybe another boating/social website would be more to your liking...?

Oh ...and RD moved the 2 threads that you highlighted out of the general populations view, not me. Perhaps you should pm him, and ask him to restore them both, it wouldn't bother me a bit...All the Best!....:p

Last edited:

oldschool

Reaction score
If you don't like what you see, move the fuck along.

Attachments

• wambulance.jpg
    wambulance.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 853

westair

Reaction score
Can never understand why people complain about stuff they dont have to open or look at:grumble:

72Hondo

Reaction score
Not that I owe you any explanations, but I pretty much have free reign to do what ever I please here. I try to let the board, (At least the social section) go in whatever direction the Inmates wish for it to. I post things I run across that make me chuckle, or that I find interesting. Some find it amusing, or interesting, and click on these things, and others dont, and choose to ignore them. We value all the members participation here, in an effort to provide some funny, interesting content. I can assure you nothing will change, so If you find it so disturbing as to start a thread about it, maybe another boating/social website would be more to your liking...?

Oh ...and RD moved the 2 threads that you highlighted out of the general populations view, not me. Perhaps you should pm him, and ask him to restore them both, it wouldn't bother me a bit...All the Best!....:p

Just because you can do certain things, should you? That's the thinking of the Obama administration right now. I can respect the fact you are trying to get members or "lurkers" involved but good god 15 threads started about tom Brown this or tom brown that. Is it really necessary? I just don't see the difference with what chris was doing and what you are doing.

If you feel the need to share funny things or get people to play in to your Tom Brown obsession create a Facebook account. I dont expect anything to change, airing my concerns if you will.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4_rm1rxxgR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_rm1rxxgR8[/video]

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
You know, I try to go with the flow and be a good RDP member, so I go along with whatever happens. You won't see me rocking the boat.

... but I find myself wondering about the bullshit threads too. I'm sure they are shared in good humor with the membership but it's relentless and bringing down this web site.

Enough is enough, don't you think?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear shintoooo,

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place.

Reason: Threadcrapping
-------
I see who's side you are coming down on here.....and therefore Bobo recommende infraction.... All the Best!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to hand out any infractions as of yet but I will say some of you are walking a fine line.:swear

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Just because you can do certain things, should you? That's the thinking of the Obama administration right now.

Comparing JBB to Obama is like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu :rolleyes: :skull

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

JBB,
If it weren't for you, Bilgie, Tom Brown and Daves begging:D
I wouldn't even come over to this site. Keep up the good fun! :thumbsup

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
You know, I try to go with the flow and be a good RDP member, so I go along with whatever happens. You won't see me rocking the boat.

... but I find myself wondering about the bullshit threads too. I'm sure they are shared in good humor with the membership but it's relentless and bringing down this web site.

Enough is enough, don't you think?

:D

Froggystyle

Reaction score
If you feel the need to share funny things or get people to play in to your Tom Brown obsession create a Facebook account.

If you do, send me an invite...

Note to self... don't share "funny things" with btnhtillidie... he doesn't like it, and doesn't think they belong on a public forum.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
JBB wears Tom Browns stained underwear....in the closet of course.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
This seems like as good a time to clear the air as any so I'll ask about the infractions. What's the deal?

They were funny when I'd take a one point hit, here or there. It was all in fun.

Now the points are ratcheting up and I'm close to a 3 day ban. What's with that?

At what point does the ban button stop being funny and start driving people away?

Director...
Reaction score
Just because you can do certain things, should you? That's the thinking of the Obama administration right now. I can respect the fact you are trying to get members or "lurkers" involved but good god 15 threads started about tom Brown this or tom brown that. Is it really necessary? I just don't see the difference with what chris was doing and what you are doing.

If you feel the need to share funny things or get people to play in to your Tom Brown obsession create a Facebook account. I dont expect anything to change, airing my concerns if you will.

Im pretty sure you wont be getting fruitcup today...

Director...
Reaction score
This seems like as good a time to clear the air as any so I'll ask about the infractions. What's the deal?

They were funny when I'd take a one point hit, here or there. It was all in fun.

Now the points are ratcheting up and I'm close to a 3 day ban. What's with that?

At what point does the ban button stop being funny and start driving people away?

Im putting you on ignore, devil spunk...:swear

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Ignore. We'll see. :mad:

If I'm on ignore, there's no reason I can't share the story of you lighting your Vision Egg with two quarts of lighter fluid, tossing in your electric starter, and almost burning your house down. I'll bet people would be interested to read about how you put the crispy extension cord in your neighbor's trash so the neighbors wouldn't realize you almost torched the whole damn neighborhood. ... as though they wouldn't notice your right arm is completely covered in gauze and you're ready to join the military with your new hair style.

Director...
Reaction score
Ignore. We'll see. :mad:

If I'm on ignore, there's no reason I can't share the story of you lighting your Vision Egg with two quarts of lighter fluid, tossing in your electric starter, and almost burning your house down. I'll bet people would be interested to read about how you put the crispy extension cord in your neighbor's trash so the neighbors wouldn't realize you almost torched the whole damn neighborhood. ... as though they wouldn't notice your right arm is completely covered in gauze and you're ready to join the military with your new hair style.

I havent reached the ignore button yet, however I will point out those, at this point, are only allegations, not convictions!

Canatard!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's because you called Bobo gay or if it's because he's gay and Fn a cat? It might just be me but as far as bobo goes if i was JBB I'd be happy he was going after a little pussy.:D:D:champagne:

JBB, i enjoy your useless threads...:thumbsup

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear shintoooo,

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place.

Reason: Threadcrapping
-------
I see who's side you are coming down on here.....and therefore Bobo recommende infraction.... All the Best!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I have to say, JBB's threads are about my favorite reading here on RDP.

And I'm no fucking nut swinger, so don't even start...:grumble::cool:

Fltplan

Reaction score

Dude, you know how other forums have an "off topic" section? Well RDP is an "off-topic" board. I think you need to find a place that suits your tastes a little better. I look at about 1/10 of JBB's post, but am not offended by any of em. Some of em are funny sheot and you know it too. You are going to hate the off season around here, everyone get's restless and post up the strangest stuff. Have fun wherever you end up.

slowride

Reaction score
Seems hillbilly's issue is posting crap in an existing thread (ANYBODY'S) and polluting it.
This many pages and so few with comprehension skills?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I just received word from a rather high profile poster that he's sick as hell and burning up about this.

This sort of behavior has been swept under the carpet too long.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I just received word from a rather high profile poster that he's sick as hell and burning up about this.

This sort of behavior has been swept under the carpet too long.

I got the same PM from Jet Daytona

Director...
Reaction score
Seems hillbilly's issue is posting crap in an existing thread (ANYBODY'S) and polluting it.
This many pages and so few with comprehension skills?

Slowride.....take it easy...:thumbsup

Froggystyle

Reaction score
It's weird that this thread didn't go predictably to the OP. These usually go well.

Free Jetboat Bryan!!!!

Reaction score

I'm just wondering did you bump your head this morning? Seems to me you didn't get the memo years ago about JBB

On and shin n tooooooo

Hehehehe. Nice play

Yes it's black.

Director...
Reaction score
Just because you can do certain things, should you? That's the thinking of the Obama administration right now. .

Im considering moving this thread to the Political section....:hmm

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btnhtillidie View Post
Just because you can do certain things, should you? That's the thinking of the Obama administration right now:fsakess

Its the fuckin internet...just have fun . You can open his threads or move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.