WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merry Christmas to RiverDave's Place

Unforgiven

Powered by Patron
Reaction score
Tom, sack up you pussy! If I took 2-3 days off everytime someone sent me a nasty PM, I'd wouldn't be coming back until the year 2112.:rolleyes:

So where are you going to be for the next 3 days that doesn't have internet service?;)

JAIL??? OR HIS WIFE TOOK HIS LAPTOP AWAY??

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate in Canada.;):D

Reaction score
You're the guy with the pink steering wheel right? Merry Christmas:D

Thanks fish.

And pink is so 2010, get with it.

So with brown gone, you aren't going to jump off a cliff because of the lack of attention are ya?

Sent from manly black iPhone using tapatalk!

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Thanks fish.

And pink is so 2010, get with it.

So with brown gone, you aren't going to jump off a cliff because of the lack of attention are ya?

Sometimes you don't get everything you want for christmas:D

milkmoney

Reaction score
merry xmas tom and to your lovely bride ann...:champagne:

tom, you know if i was headed home this season, i would come on up with a care package from my mother like in the past and enjoy our one on one conversations.. therefore i am sorry i will miss you this holiday season visit...

for the haters, tom is part of what rdp is. get over it. its the intenet.

brown you god damm moron...:D

Reaction score
Sometimes you don't get everything you want for christmas:D

A little attention is better then none. We're here for ya

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Tommmy Tommy, Tommy... I hope you weren't refering to my pm's, they aren't meant as hurtful more like a stalker... :D
Have fun in British Columbia, you and Ann deserve a nice holiday.

XoXO
B

Fltplan

Reaction score
Once again Tom claiming shit that isn't true. Tom I've never sent you a PM, prove it, put it up here. Tom, you do deletel posts, yet still deny it. So, let's be honest this Holiday Season, you still say shit which isn't true, which is my problem with you. Never had a problem with you for a couple years until the slo thread. I find your posts entertaining and classless at the same time. Just keeping the record straight. Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas. :party:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

That's funny. I didn't even know who lake madness was until this post. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Your an idiot Brown. But Merry Christmas to you too. :thumbsup:D

screaming pete

Reaction score
Merry X mass to the RDP

my Peeps

460....love you man..take care of your mother
Froggystyle....i cant wait to see your baby Girl...Aud is the best
Lighting...post up bitch..better reconnize..
BTBR so glad to meet u and win some RGC...lake havasu.stagecoach on the horizion..
TW you Da man
ultra Babe....You are my alter ego. luv u and James
BMac....if i ever had a nut swinger i'd want it to be you..love you brother .
so happy for T and you..
roz...i'm so happy that you and MissB are together and got a river Hizzle the kids are great and alot of fun..
JBB...your worthless posts and i know i walk a fine line with you ..but you keep the rdp moving on a slow day....
Ziggy....i live to be you ....love to be in your shoes.....not $$ but your great relationship with your wife
RD you Sux....but in a Great way..thanks for comming to the BBQ in june..with a baby just moments away...Bud Light lime rules!!!
Tom....Tom...Tom... I get you and your internet style....i love it...give Ann a big Xmas squezze from socal.....

for all the rest of the inmates..Merry Xmass..

Hootersled.....what You got..merry xmas

screaming pete

Last edited:
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and yours Tom, and all of RDP!

It's unreal what people get worked up over. Especially people that haven't been part of the forums very long. This place wouldn't be the same without TB. Screw the haters. Turn the PC off and get a life :rolleyes:

Reaction score
That's funny. I didn't even know who lake madness was until this post. :D

Brown has been stringing him along for a few weeks now.

If you heard that fiddle sound in the back ground that's what it was

cave

Reaction score
Those PMs were sent to me in an email this morning and I think they went to far. Sadly, the forums ar really getting nasty.
Sent from caves humble DroidX

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Brown has been stringing him along for a few weeks now.

If you heard that fiddle sound in the back ground that's what it was

You obviously do not understand what he and I were going back and forth on, and I dont believe you were involved at all. It was entertainment to say the least :D

PVHCA

Reaction score
Just read through this thread, each and every response which I usually don't do in threads this long but considering it's got to do with TB I had to. I too recieved the PM's sent to TB, why I have no clue but I agree they seem WAY over the top. If I was the slight bit computer literate I'd post them. I know I've had my run ins with Thomas but I never took them that personal or got that upset. HOWEVER I don't disagree with what I hope will be the final outcome, GOOD ridance TB, hit the FUCKIN bricks. Internet suicide caught up to the self proclaimed BEST, ya ya I know you stated you were just taking a few days off but come on, face up too it you've been whooped. Finally you couldn't compete with myself, fltpan and LM and like the house of cards, you CRUMBLED!!!

In closing, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, RDP's will definatley prosper in 2012 with the likes of you dispatched.

Next up 460!!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...To draw a parallel here... ...Chelsea Handler is slowly becoming a mega star and mega rich with her convoluted humor... ...Some of Mr Browns humor far exceeds her's in shere genius... ...Where she rises above him is, she knows when to back off and show eloquent and sincere compassion... ...It's a delecate balancing act...

...I shared an adjoining apartment wall with Tom Arnold and Rosanne Barr... ...Tom Brown is far wittier and funnier than Tom Arnold or Rosanne ever thought of being... ...Their successes, in part, came from knowing when to slightly back off and talk to the mainstream mind...

River911

911 River Trip
Reaction score
Odd. Not all definitions are covered in Websters. At least not the most important one :D

unstable

adj \-ˈstā-bəl\

Definition of UNSTABLE
: not stable : not firm or fixed : not constant: as a: not steady in action or movement : IRREGULAR <an unstable pulse> b: wavering in purpose or intent : VACILLATING c: lacking steadiness : apt to move, sway, or fall <an unstable tower> d (1): liable to change or alteration <an unstable economy> <unstable weather> (2): readily changing (as by decomposing) in chemical or physical composition or in biological activity e: characterized by lack of emotional control

unstableness noun
unstably \-b(&#601;-)l&#275;\adverb

See unstable defined for English-language learners
See unstable defined for kids

Examples of UNSTABLE
1. an unstable nuclear reactor core
2. <the minute we put the BOOKS down on the unstable desk, the whole stack went crashing to the floor>

First Known Use of UNSTABLE
13th century

Related to UNSTABLE
Synonyms: UNBALANCED, UNSTEADY
Antonyms: BALANCED, EQUILIBRATED, STABILIZED, STABLE, STEADY
Related Words: ROCKY, SHAKY, TIPPY, TIPSY, WAVERY, WOBBLY (also WABBLY), WONKY [British]; INFIRM, INSECURE, PRECARIOUS, UNSOUND; DODDERING, DODDERY, JIGGLING, JIGGLY, RICKETY, STAGGERY, TEETERING, TOTTERING, TOTTERY; ASKEW, AWRY, COCKEYED, LOPSIDED, OFF-KILTER, UNEVEN

Near Antonyms: EVEN, LEVEL, STRAIGHT; SOUND, STURDY, SUBSTANTIAL
SEE ALL SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS
See Synonym Discussion at INCONSTANT

Rhymes with UNSTABLE
DISABLE, ENABLE, INSTABLE, PIN-TABLE, RETABLE, ROUND TABLE, TIMETABLE, TURNTABLE, UNABLE, WORKTABLE

Joker

Reaction score
merry xmas tom and to your lovely bride ann...:champagne:

tom, you know if i was headed home this season, i would come on up with a care package from my mother like in the past and enjoy our one on one conversations.. therefore i am sorry i will miss you this holiday season visit...

for the haters, tom is part of what rdp is. get over it. its the intenet.

brown you god damm moron...:D

You are 100% correct this time. How the hell am I Sposed to learn new words?

Reaction score
Just read through this thread, each and every response which I usually don't do in threads this long but considering it's got to do with TB I had to. I too recieved the PM's sent to TB, why I have no clue but I agree they seem WAY over the top. If I was the slight bit computer literate I'd post them. I know I've had my run ins with Thomas but I never took them that personal or got that upset. HOWEVER I don't disagree with what I hope will be the final outcome, GOOD ridance TB, hit the FUCKIN bricks. Internet suicide caught up to the self proclaimed BEST, ya ya I know you stated you were just taking a few days off but come on, face up too it you've been whooped. Finally you couldn't compete with myself, fltpan and LM and like the house of cards, you CRUMBLED!!!

In closing, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, RDP's will definatley prosper in 2012 with the likes of you dispatched.

Next up 460!!

You can't see me, but I'm laughing at you too. Might as well add scared to death and praying you don't have the power to make me commit forum suicide.

Brown is playing all 4 of you like a banjo, but you guys had your blinders on and can't see it.

Merry Christmas bud, I hope you find peace and calm in 2012.

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
I disagree....I think your wife and kids should be able to read whats posted here or it should have a warning... adult content,,,

You're not safe if you post a warning - it's pre-admitting guilt of doing something that is not acceptable (this should be in the "what I learned this week" thread;))

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
Brown is playing all 4 of you like a banjo, but you guys had your blinders on and can't see it.

So are you saying...

Attachments

• hand_placing_golf_ball_on_tee.s600x600.jpg
    hand_placing_golf_ball_on_tee.s600x600.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 240

River911

911 River Trip
Reaction score
You can't see me, but I'm laughing at you too. Might as well add scared to death and praying you don't have the power to make me commit forum suicide.

I don't think they play Banjo's in Canada. Something about the permafrost I dunno.

I picture Tom playing one of these with pictures of his friends on the front :D

opus222.jpg

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit aside Brown. You're one of the few reasons I check in on the boards any more. You're outlook, humor and ability to deliver a smack down is top notch. Thanks for many a smile thru a shitty day. Merry Christmas to you and yours Brown. :thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
...To draw a parallel here... ...Chelsea Handler is slowly becoming a mega star and mega rich with her convoluted humor... ...Some of Mr Browns humor far exceeds her's in shere genius... ...Where she rises above him is, she knows when to back off and show eloquent and sincere compassion... ...It's a delecate balancing act...

...I shared an adjoining apartment wall with Tom Arnold and Rosanne Barr... ...Tom Brown is far wittier and funnier than Tom Arnold or Rosanne ever thought of being... ...Their successes, in part, came from knowing when to slightly back off and talk to the mainstream mind...

Right up to that baseball game where she sung the national anthem.. Pretty mch ruined her career in 3 minutes..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Next up 460!!

Ya know Tom I could say a lot.. But I'll keep it short. If there was ever a reason to stick around, continuing to make phil look like an idiot is it.. Lol

I sense a ll caps post coming my direction soon.. :D

Oh Yah!!

RD

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
Tom,

You and I have only conversed from time-to-time, and I am one of those who willingly chooses to stay out of the fray and drama. That being said, fuck the haters! For those who are worried about this being a G rated site so their kids can be here as well....do you take the same precaution when you go to the river? If you do, kudos to you, but this site wasn't started by Disney, it was started by adults for adults and as far as I know has been open to all kinds. I envision this site just like I do the television, the radio, and any other item where I have a choice....don't like it? Switch it off, change the channel, or if life is just too stressful go put a bullet between your eyes!

There are very few places left in the world without over-bearing restrictions, and while some may find a few things on here in poor taste,it is still a choice you make when you choose to log in and participate! I don't want any two bit, big eyed hall-monitor coming in and pushing their view of morality on all of the of us. Your opinion is just like everyone elses, so stuff it back in your ass crack where it belongs.

That being stated, there are some on here that I do not enjoy, some who seemingly always post b.s., others who are attenion whores (you know who you are), and all kinds of other personalities. I pick and choose when I will log on, what I read, when I respond, and who I interact with. So those that continually whine about the need to change everything to the Disney scale....exercise some self-discipline and do the same. Dave has given us an open forum with just a few rules to follow. If it offends you, sorry! Now go get a tissue. :smackbum:

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Tom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Looks like a few inmates got their panties in a bunch. :cool:

Merry Christmas Mr Brown. :fart:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For those that keep saying this site wasn't started by Disney. Lol. I have always envisioned a site where older kids could read and learn about boats etc.. And some threads could be read to younger kids etc.. Showing pics etc.. Just an FYI. :D

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Right up to that baseball game where she sung the national anthem.. Pretty mch ruined her career in 3 minutes..

...lol... ...I had forgotten about that... ...Pretty sure that was Tom's idea???...

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
For those that keep saying this site wasn't started by Disney. Lol. I have always envisioned a site where older kids could read and learn about boats etc.. And some threads could be read to younger kids etc.. Showing pics etc.. Just an FYI. :D

That part has never escaped me, you have expressed that very thought before. But you don't have to set Disney rules for the attention whores to get what you and the majority of members want out of the site. BTW, my 15 year old never come on here and loves boats. IMHO, the lounge is just that, a "social" place where all of the RDP brethren get together and unwind....or as only Brown can do, re-wind a few personalities.

I'll be honest with you Dave, if the lounge turned into the PC place that PB is or what some of the whiners wanted, I would be here about as much as I am there....maybe once a month for 2-3 minutes. You have a site that currently entertains all kinds, and you know it. Change it, and the site and audience mix will change as well. Maybe that is what you want, and you will change it to be what you want it to be. This place isn't PB, it isn't HB, and it isn't RC, but it is a nice blend somewhere in the middle.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

My son will be 9 in 3 weeks. For his birthday I am giving him his own River Daves Place Membership.

So you have 3 weeks to turn this place into the 3rd grade.

Nevermind....no changes needed. :D

Reaction score
That part has never escaped me, you have expressed that very thought before. But you don't have to set Disney rules for the attention whores to get what you and the majority of members want out of the site. BTW, my 15 year old never come on here and loves boats. IMHO, the lounge is just that, a "social" place where all of the RDP brethren get together and unwind....or as only Brown can do, re-wind a few personalities.

I'll be honest with you Dave, if the lounge turned into the PC place that PB is or what some of the whiners wanted, I would be here about as much as I am there....maybe once a month for 2-3 minutes. You have a site that currently entertains all kinds, and you know it. Change it, and the site and audience mix will change as well. Maybe that is what you want, and you will change it to be what you want it to be. This place isn't PB, it isn't HB, and it isn't RC, but it is a nice blend somewhere in the middle.

Are you saying Dave should allow more Canadians?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Not saying it's gotta be Disney.. But Stacy sure does spend a lot of time going to Disneyland.. :D

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Without Tom Brown, this place is just another Performance Boats.

It's nice to be able to see all the different personalities.

Pussies.

PVHCA

Reaction score

Tyro/460/TB's sack carrier or whatever you go by, Brown couldn't play with himself and you think he's playing me? Be smarter than that, look in the mirror and see whose getting played. For you to think 1 man could out smart the masses is the dumbest thing I've heard in this so called internet domination forum.

Ya know Tom I could say a lot.. But I'll keep it short. If there was ever a reason to stick around, continuing to make phil look like an idiot is it.. Lol

I sense a ll caps post coming my direction soon.. :D

Oh Yah!!

RD

RD, don't tell me your that gullable, TB has no chance in this fight, he picked it and his true colors are running like his keyboard typically does. Don't fall victim to his poor sense of humor and his non boating related content he serves up to all the other sack carriers on your site.

Are you happy I didn't use caps?

Reaction score
Tyro/460/TB's sack carrier or whatever you go by, Brown couldn't play with himself and you think he's playing me? Be smarter than that, look in the mirror and see whose getting played. For you to think 1 man could out smart the masses is the dumbest thing I've heard in this so called internet domination forum.

RD, don't tell me your that gullable, TB has no chance in this fight, he picked it and his true colors are running like his keyboard typically does. Don't fall victim to his poor sense of humor and his non boating related content he serves up to all the other sack carriers on your site.

Are you happy I didn't use caps?

Phil, brown has been mind fucking people like you since 2001. It just didn't start last week when he added you to his list. For you to think its not possible and isnt happening this very moment is foolish.

And yes I said people like you.

River911

911 River Trip
Reaction score
:D

Attachments

• 2011-12-22_12-30-55_775.jpg
    2011-12-22_12-30-55_775.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 197

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I have always envisioned a site where older kids could read and learn about boats etc.. And some threads could be read to younger kids etc.. Showing pics etc.. Just an FYI. :D

Cool, let us know the URL when you decide to make a site like that :D