WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

True or False ??

Duffster

Reaction score
I heard if you are caught urinating in public in Arizona you could be required to register as a sex offender and charged with indecent exposure.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
If they catch you with your pants down, they're also likely to issue a ticket for open exhaust.

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
There are a few sex offenders on the books in Cali that got caught taking a leak within a 1,000 ft of a school.

S CP

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard that it's true, but haven't seen proof. Also heard that flashing your boobs can get you on the sex offender list too... again, not sure if that is true either....

kiethco

Reaction score
I heard that it's true, but haven't seen proof. Also heard that flashing your boobs can get you on the sex offender list too... again, not sure if that is true either....

Both are absolutely true.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I heard if you are caught urinating in public in Arizona you could be required to register as a sex offender and charged with indecent exposure.

Yes on both.
I have a buddy that spent a lot of dough to get it dropped. He was in Havi for a bachelor party and flash a girl and she flashed back and they both were arrested. He had to register as one. This guy owns a huge Landscape company so at least he had the money to fight it.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Geez, thats crazy... I can't believe thats true! Unreal, wow:eek:, definitely gonna have to be careful in AZ...:grumble:, I can see being ticketed, but sex offender? WOW.. Thats a huge, life changing charge for peeing in public... WOW..!

btw, does this mean, if I get off the 40, am on 95, heading into LHC, pull off the hwy, walk down and pee in the dead bushes, and am caught, I can be charged as a sex offender?... WTF?

Last edited:

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
My wife was warning our son about this one night, his answer... they can only make you register ONCE! Thought I was gonna die laughing. Love his dry humor

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I wonder how many people are registered as a sex offender that only took a piss in public.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
It is true, but there is more to it. Such as taking a piss off your boat in steamboat/copper/sandbar and within a minors view. Or flashing in the channel and there is minors a few boats away. Even if the minors are not even watching or paying attention, you can get screwed.

I would imagine you could get popped in any state, not just arizona, if someone really wanted to be a prick.

Go try taking a piss infront of a elementary school during recess in your state and let us know what the penalty is. :eek:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What is ridiculous about the sex offender registation system is how they clog up the register with these minor offenses. The registry is to warn the public about true threats from sick folks who would/have actually molested someone and pose a danger.

Some drunk pissing beside a tree is not a threat to kidnapping a youngster. And when an 18 year old is registered because he had concensual sex with a 15-16 year old girlfriend is another poor example that isn't a threat to society.

They've taken this stuff too far and completely destroyed the original intent of the register.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
They've taken this stuff too far and completely destroyed the original intent of the register.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with everything these days. They take everything too far. It's like the government is run by a bunch of 13 year olds! :grumble::thumbsdown

28Eliminator

Reaction score
What is ridiculous about the sex offender registation system is how they clog up the register with these minor offenses. The registry is to warn the public about true threats from sick folks who would/have actually molested someone and pose a danger.

Some drunk pissing beside a tree is not a threat to kidnapping a youngster. And when an 18 year old is registered because he had concensual sex with a 15-16 year old girlfriend is another poor example that isn't a threat to society.

Exactly. Legal system run a muck...

BigDeck

Reaction score
I think this is a myth being circulated by people who are registered sex offenders so they can say, "I was just taking a piss" and people believe they are not really sex offenders.

2Driver

Reaction score
Pissing in public and pissing outside aren't always the same thing.

Whip out your dick out in public for any reason and you are going to get fined and categorized if they catch you as it should be.

dribble

Reaction score
Sitting in court once waiting for a case and a youg guy was being charged with indecent exposure. He tried to plead guilty but the judge told him that if he did he would have to register as a sex offender and recommended that he get a lawyer.

Short story: Was pleasuring himself on a remote hiking trail and a female jogger came around the corner and caught him. She reported him and he was arrested. The judge read the police report and determined that the exposure to the female was not intentional. He told the defendant and the DA that the charge was incorrect and that it should be for disorderly conduct and continued the case for a later date. The DA was pissed because he was gooing to get an easy sex crime conviction and the judge throttled it. This guy would be on the list today if it wasn't for the judge.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
If they catch you with your pants down, they're also likely to issue a ticket for open exhaust.

But if you keep your pants up and your zipper down.....that's thru-hull exhaust and you'll pee at least 92 mph.....

PVHCA

Reaction score
It is true, but there is more to it. Such as taking a piss off your boat in steamboat/copper/sandbar and within a minors view. Or flashing in the channel and there is minors a few boats away. Even if the minors are not even watching or paying attention, you can get screwed.

I would imagine you could get popped in any state, not just arizona, if someone really wanted to be a prick.

Go try taking a piss infront of a elementary school during recess in your state and let us know what the penalty is. :eek:

Exactly. I have asked many an officer this exact question and they have all said the same thing. If your caught in the presence of a minor your fucked, if not you can get a ticket for public urination. I'm an outdoor pissin fool!!

Kleptow

Reaction score
I've heard rumors of the CHP siting people for it headed to Havi

Lue

Banned
Reaction score

It's a nice threat used on people to generate fines and so forth. They've taken a great tool and turned it into the boogie man for the unsuspecting to get them away from their money.

azwetnwild

Reaction score
Female worker of ours talked her way out of a ticket at Powell. It was late at night and she went between two trucks. Sherif came over and was going to sight her, turns out they were watching with night vision and she was told if she was sighted she would be reguired to register.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Sitting in court once waiting for a case and a youg guy was being charged with indecent exposure. He tried to plead guilty but the judge told him that if he did he would have to register as a sex offender and recommended that he get a lawyer.

Short story: Was pleasuring himself on a remote hiking trail and a female jogger came around the corner and caught him. She reported him and he was arrested. The judge read the police report and determined that the exposure to the female was not intentional. He told the defendant and the DA that the charge was incorrect and that it should be for disorderly conduct and continued the case for a later date. The DA was pissed because he was gooing to get an easy sex crime conviction and the judge throttled it. This guy would be on the list today if it wasn't for the judge.
Thank god that Judge was cool.