WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scopolamine...World's scariest drug or not?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
It's also used in a patch to prevent seasickness.

Seems like it has a lot of the same qualities as propofol. The fact that the CIA started using it in the 60s definitely makes sense. The Spanish fly doesn't have anything on the Columbian Fly!!

RLJ676

Reaction score
Google "krokodile", it's big in Russia and it's nuts. Be careful not to check out the google images if you are about to eat.:eek That's a scary ass drug.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Google "krokodile", it's big in Russia and it's nuts. Be careful not to check out the google images if you are about to eat.:eek That's a scary ass drug.

HOLY SHIT I just did that's sick

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not saying I agree or disagree with any of the conspiracy theories out there, but there are a bunch of crazy conspiracy theories about Scopolomine and the Sandy Hook and Aurora, Colorado shooters...... *shrugs shoulders* Who the hell knows.... such a crazy, sick world out there. :(

Posted from my Galaxy S3

Last edited:

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Not saying I agree or disagree with any of the conspiracy theories out there, but there are a bunch of crazy conspiracy theories about Scopolomine and the Sandy Hook and Aurora, Colorado shooters...... *shrugs shoulders* Who the hell knows.... such a crazy, sick world out there. :(

Posted from my Galaxy S3

Holy shit that makes a lot of sense...consipiracy theory or not. And that Krokodile shit...wtf is wrong with people? That's insanity.