WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kelly Mayer....American Restoration

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I've thought she was pretty damn hot before and boy did she look great in her photo shoot outfit in last night episode. :thumbup::thumbup:
Great Rump:D:D
From my POS T-mobile thingie

AZKC

I know right...
Reaction score
Looks like she could kick some ass. :D

7_t653x653.jpg

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
That's a tranny standing next to a cross between Dustin Hoffman and Jimmy Durante.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The guy on the right kinda looks like the dude on Taxi.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I hope he got a prenup. If it doesent work she will destroy him. She came on the show talking about they are married and its now ours ours ours. Bitch! Thats all his his his. She didnt help build any of that. i dont like her.

underpressure

Reaction score
WOW! I think that I'd be checking her for a "package" first... I wonder if it's shaved or waxed????

charlyox

Reaction score
I've thought she was pretty damn hot before and boy did she look great in her photo shoot outfit in last night episode. :thumbup::thumbup:

I recorded that episode. After I saw your thread I played it. Brently is HER son. I didn't know that. No wonder that piece of work is on the show. Anyway I always knew she had a hot body. I only wish we could have seen more of it.:thumbsup

J5Daytona

Reaction score
That chick is fugly ! Dude must leave the lights off,or use the ol pillow.:)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I hope he got a prenup. If it doesent work she will destroy him. She came on the show talking about they are married and its now ours ours ours. Bitch! Thats all his his his. She didnt help build any of that. i dont like her.

Manufactured drama...

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy.... :gayfight.... Mrs. Zig know about your trany fetish? :p :D