WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Steven Seagal: Lawman

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch this show starting on Dec 2nd on A&E?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this out of shape slob pretend to be a cop.... :D

Listen to Rob Scheider's Steven Segal stories, Hilarious! The Dali Llama story is the best

[video=dailymotion;x8s794]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8s794_rob-schneiders-steven-seagal-storie_fun[/video]

Last edited:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Not a big fan of his…. May check it out.

RiverOtter

Got Any Pics
Reaction score
Guy is a jerk. Wonder if they'll show video of him smacking around Kelly LeBrock :thumbsdown

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
I watched it for about 10 minutes. Reminded me of Elvis. Fat old guy doing karate moves.

He was living here in Memphis. One of his kids was very sick and was in St. Judes Children's Hospital. A good friend of mine owns a very large automated gate company and
installed the gates at his home he bought. He eventually had to put gates to the entrances of the subdivision to keep the sight seers out of the subdivision. The city approved it and they closed off the city streets. I couldn't believe that it was that big of a problem but my friend Jim said there were several 100 cars a day in and out of there to see his house. Go figure...

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Guy is a jerk. Wonder if they'll show video of him smacking around Kelly LeBrock :thumbsdown

These days she would just sit on him.......She's gotten really heavy.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
His movies are terrible and I can't imagine his tv show being any better. This is one I will pass on.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
His movies are terrible and I can't imagine his tv show being any better. This is one I will pass on.

Yes they are… but the amount of tits to bad acting always balances out. :cool:

Motor Boater

Reaction score
This guy is a joke, I refuse to watch. Its almost as bad as the Lorenzo lamas show. How do 2 of the worst actors on the face of the earth get reality shows? I dont get it but these networks are snatching up D list celebrities right nad left for these shows. Flava Flav, Brett Michaels etc. Im amazed Mili Vanila doesnt have their own show.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I watched it and didn't think it was all that bad, alot bettter than Dog the Bounty Hunter, IMO. Kinda liked his movies since you could always know the out come but got to see some peeps get f'd up pretty good.

Rumor has it that he did a movie quite a few years back in La. and used the PD there and they made him an honorary sheriff and he's stuck to it.

Definately out of shape but just as entertaining as all the other crap I watch on tv.

Boatfloating

100% Pimp 50% Of The Time
Reaction score
This guy is a joke, I refuse to watch. Its almost as bad as the Lorenzo lamas show. How do 2 of the worst actors on the face of the earth get reality shows? I dont get it but these networks are snatching up D list celebrities right nad left for these shows. Flava Flav, Brett Michaels etc. Im amazed Mili Vanila doesnt have their own show.

They would but Mili is dead :cool:

I watched it and didn't think it was all that bad, alot bettter than Dog the Bounty Hunter, IMO. Kinda liked his movies since you could always know the out come but got to see some peeps get f'd up pretty good.

Rumor has it that he did a movie quite a few years back in La. and used the PD there and they made him an honorary sheriff and he's stuck to it.

Definately out of shape but just as entertaining as all the other crap I watch on tv.

He's been a reserve deputy in Jefferson Parish for 20 years. While filming in the area the Sheriff then asked him to show his deputies some self defense and hand to hand combat moves. He then became a reserve and has kept it on the DL for this long.

After watching show he should still kept it quite,,,:blah:

I'm sure you know Shaq has been a reserve officer in Miami and now he's applying in Cleveland. I'm nt sure if he was one in LA and Phoenix will making stops there.

Last edited:

shueman

Reaction score
So phonie...:thumbsdown Interesting he's the ONLY one wearing a VEST...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If I was a criminal and he was after me...I'd pick up the pace to a brisk walk and make an easy getaway.

Aikido isn't a particularly effective form of martial arts anyways. Many cops (and criminals) today are at least partially trained in mixed martial arts, which is far more effective.

But there's little defense against a fat-ass, blow-hard Hollywood has-been who is trying to eat you for dinner.

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
Fat cops are the ones that will shoot you. Never run from a fat cop. :D :D

pronstar

Reaction score
Seagall is like Chuck Norris, only fatter and more retarded.

.boatpoor

Reaction score
Come on give the guy a break, he could be sittin on the sofa in Brentwood eatin dounuts all day. He chose to get off his fat ass and get some exercise and make the town alittle safer. Hey where is that girl who jumped out of the cake in one of his movies?:thumbsup:D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I love it. He gets out of the car and yells "Get em..... get em!!!" After the officers get the perp, he goes over and lectures while catching his breath.

I must say, he is doing more than I am though.

As far as the Lamas show, my gf loves that stupid show. Every time she watches it, I get sucked in and it melts my brain:smackhead

pronstar

Reaction score
Come on give the guy a break, he could be sittin on the sofa in Brentwood eatin dounuts all day.

Based on the looks of him I think his blackbelt is in the "sit on ass and eat donuts all day" fighting style.

Maybe he could throw donuts instead of ninja stars? :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
They would but Mili is dead :cool:

He's been a reserve deputy in Jefferson Parish for 20 years. While filming in the area the Sheriff then asked him to show his deputies some self defense and hand to hand combat moves. He then became a reserve and has kept it on the DL for this long.

After watching show he should still kept it quite,,,:blah:

I'm sure you know Shaq has been a reserve officer in Miami and now he's applying in Cleveland. I'm nt sure if he was one in LA and Phoenix will making stops there.
I think Shaq was part of Port Police here in the LA Harbor.

.boatpoor

Reaction score
Based on the looks of him I think his blackbelt is in the "sit on ass and eat donuts all day" fighting style.

Maybe he could throw donuts instead of ninja stars? :D

Ha Ha, and he still runs like a girl even with the extra tonage. Someone's got to have a pic of the girl jumpin out of the cake in one of his movies, I can't remember the name thou.:D:D

D

Deleted Account

Ha Ha, and he still runs like a girl even with the extra tonage. Someone's got to have a pic of the girl jumpin out of the cake in one of his movies, I can't remember the name thou.:D:D

The one from Under Seige? Erika Eleniak

under-siege.jpg

Erika_Eleniak-Under_Seige-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Account

BINGO, I would orobably have to have a front few thou to make sure:D:D

Google is your friend...:D

Erika_Eleniak_Under_Siege_20.jpg

Lately she might have had a few too many fruit cups!

erika.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
Erika & I grew up in the same hood "Ban Nuys" We used to party together back in HS/JrHS:drnkfr
I remember her dating a paraplegic (I think his name was Steven) used to pick her up from HS in his van. She was a cool chick back in day but her cousin told me her attitude increased proportionately with her fame:thumbsdown If thats the case, I bet shes pretty humble now;)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What's with this guy????? Kelly Labrock and Eric E both have become rather "chunky" post S Seagal......:headscratch::confused::smackhead

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
What's with this guy????? Kelly Labrock and Eric E both have become rather "chunky" post S Seagal......:headscratch::confused::smackhead

Hence the term........................"Full of themselves":p:D

pronstar

Reaction score
She was a cool chick back in day but her cousin told me her attitude increased proportionately with her fame:thumbsdown If thats the case, I bet shes pretty humble now;)

I think her weight and Fugly Factor have increased disproportionally as well :skull

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
The one from Under Seige? Erika Eleniak

under-siege.jpg

Erika_Eleniak-Under_Seige-01.jpg

She was a Playboy centerfold years ago. Pic's shouldn't be hard to find.:boobeyes: