WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1984 20 foot Schiada For Sale

jstnoc

Reaction score
Small Block IO runs like a champ
Hull is layed heavy and rides very smooth.
8500 OBO purchased last year new trailer bearings tires motor and drive fully serviced and tuned up. Ready to hit the water. Turn Key every time. killer swim step for easy on and off and skiing. Get a great boat for half of what it is worth. I got a great deal on the boat and am passing it on to another. Purchased new boat and would love to sell this!

[email protected]

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Thing turns on a dime like you wouldn't believe, Me and Jstnoc were rockin that thing at the Notta Regatta in the spring!

Bitchin little reliable runner, ski boat, play boat.

hawkes24

this ***** sux
Reaction score
Thing turns on a dime like you wouldn't believe, Me and Jstnoc were rockin that thing at the Notta Regatta in the spring!

Bitchin little reliable runner, ski boat, play boat.

is it the black/brown one??

Last edited:

jstnoc

Reaction score
Yes it is! Rockin little boat!

20.jpg

IMG_0034-1.JPG

hawkes24

this ***** sux
Reaction score
what the boat does need is a truckers ball on the steering wheel :D:skull

jstnoc

Reaction score
It does! :cool: Tilt wheel and all baby!! Swivel seats, all the little gadgets, but missing the truckers ball!

jstnoc

Reaction score
What kind of power/drive? Still original gel? Interior condition? Addl. photos?

Regards,

Lars.

Everything is original and it has a 350 High Performace with upgraded heads. Thats not saying much but it is a step up from a stock 350. The drive is an early Alpha or #1 drive. Also a custom boat cover! The boat will be in Riverside in 2 weeks to get a winter bath!

spectra81

Reaction score
Hey Mike been awhile
. Good luck with sale i was putting tt motor together until divorce hit, apparently the wife and girlfriend did not see eye to eye. Good luck on sale, great boat

jstnoc

Reaction score
Hey Mike been awhile
. Good luck with sale i was putting tt motor together until divorce hit, apparently the wife and girlfriend did not see eye to eye. Good luck on sale, great boat
I hope it all works out! I got a new schiada so am no longer needing the 20 footer. It is a great boat and I have enjoyed it alot!

jstnoc

Reaction score
8000 OBO or I am with Hawk and I will keep this 20 also. Dave can we keep this at your pad as the backup boat?

jstnoc

Reaction score
Its in Riverside now! Anyone wanting to view let me know!

Thanks,

Mike

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
8000 OBO or I am with Hawk and I will keep this 20 also. Dave can we keep this at your pad as the backup boat?

I got no room at my pad.. LOL

If I didn't have 5 projects I'm workin on I'd swoop on it. Nice starting point to make a billy bad ass 20'er.

RD

jstnoc

Reaction score
BACK UP FOR SALE BUT FULL MAKE OVER! I dont want to sell it as I have not even used it since complete makeover! Almost finished with the boat and I have to go in for back surgery so I will be out of comission for 2-3 months. Would love to sell the boat to someone local! I would love the money since I will be laid up for quite sometime. Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is a list of what I have done so far!

Completely new interior/carpet
New steering (Switched to left hand drive)
Custom plishied dash plates
New Ellis disc brake torsion trailer
New foot throttle
New Shift mechanism
New steering column (Fully polished)
New wheel
Entire boat wet sanded and polished
Windsheild removed
New Stainless steel rubrail
New water pump (Not old merc.)
new water and fuel lines
Rebuilt and modified 850 carb
New battery mount and battery
Cup holders
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Vent plates, grab handles, cleats, etc. etc. etc. I did not do this in anticipation to sell. No matter what I will be loosing not only money but an awesome little boat. Built like a brick shift house! :)

email [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike ***************MAKE REASONABLE OFFER***************

IMG00373.jpg

IMG00369.jpg

IMG00374.jpg

IMG00375.jpg

IMG00504.jpg

IMG00490.jpg

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested... I had a Blown 20' for a few years so I know the boats pretty well. What are the details on the engine and rigging?

jstnoc

Reaction score
Small block (original) alpha drive. i would switch out drive to bravo and leave the motor. Not all rigging has been swapped out but I started one section at a time. I basically replumbed the water lines on motor, next I am planning on doing fuel system, then gauges/electrical. Boat does 60mph with 5 blade and I just bought a 3 blade we will see if I get more top end with it!.

rivergames

Reaction score
My dad said he was talking to you at the ramp yesterday when we were pulling my 20' out. When he walked back over to the RV I saw you towing your boat away and my pops told me he just got done talking to ya. Your 20' looked great from where I was standing. I wish I saw it before you took off :rolleyes: Will you have it out in september if it doesnt sell?

jstnoc

Reaction score
My dad said he was talking to you at the ramp yesterday when we were pulling my 20' out. When he walked back over to the RV I saw you towing your boat away and my pops told me he just got done talking to ya. Your 20' looked great from where I was standing. I wish I saw it before you took off :rolleyes: Will you have it out in september if it doesnt sell?
I am trying to get it on the water a few times before it sells. If it sells then I will have the 22 on the water by september! Would be cool to have both the 20s tied up at fox's sometime soon! Let me know!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Mike take some better pics of the boat and put them up..

What's the engine bay look like now? new vents / grab handles? Complete shot of the dash now that you moved the steering.. etc..

RD

Tube Sock

Reaction score
BACK UP FOR SALE BUT FULL MAKE OVER! I dont want to sell it as I have not even used it since complete makeover! Almost finished with the boat and I have to go in for back surgery so I will be out of comission for 2-3 months. Would love to sell the boat to someone local! I would love the money since I will be laid up for quite sometime. Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is a list of what I have done so far!

Completely new interior/carpet
New steering (Switched to left hand drive)
Custom plishied dash plates
New Ellis disc brake torsion trailer
New foot throttle
New Shift mechanism
New steering column (Fully polished)
New wheel
Entire boat wet sanded and polished
Windsheild removed
New Stainless steel rubrail
New water pump (Not old merc.)
new water and fuel lines
Rebuilt and modified 850 carb
New battery mount and battery
Cup holders
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Vent plates, grab handles, cleats, etc. etc. etc. I did not do this in anticipation to sell. No matter what I will be loosing not only money but an awesome little boat. Built like a brick shift house! :)

email [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike ***************MAKE REASONABLE OFFER***************

View attachment 112985

View attachment 112986

View attachment 112987

View attachment 112988

View attachment 112989

View attachment 112990

What are the little stainless dealios on the wind fairing?

jstnoc

Reaction score
Mike take some better pics of the boat and put them up..

What's the engine bay look like now? new vents / grab handles? Complete shot of the dash now that you moved the steering.. etc..

RD

I would Dave, but I left my camera at your house in Parker! :( Did you find it? Im more worried about the pictures on it than the cost of a new one! LOL let me know!

franky

Reaction score
trying to PM you but need 2 more posts (I GUESS!!!)

franky

Reaction score
was this boat sitting at MMW in LHC for a while?

rivergames

Reaction score
The whole interior setup looks great with the boat. Really nice man:thumbsup

jstnoc

Reaction score
Boat is ready to roll! Ran great just had a few minor adjustments but the thing hauls ass with the new 3 blade prop. Can probably go even more prop and push this thing into the mid 70's. MAYBE!!! New steering is awesome and custom rigging I did make it a pretty sweet ride. Ill post some pics of some of the stuff I made but it is coming off and going into polishing this week! 17K OBO or 15K OBO with old trailer. 714-343-4224.

1.jpg

2.jpg

First time on launch ramp shes getting praise. This guy even wanted my number to possibly buy the boat. LOL it was his first time on the water with his new boat (yamaha jet boat) I told him he may need to learn how to back his trailer in the water before he steps up to a schiada! LOL

3.jpg

4.jpg

IMG00512.jpg

IMG00517.jpg

IMG00519.jpg

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
YUP! I opted to just put stringer washers rather than fill.

Where did you get those ones? I am thinking of doing that to fill my windshield holes for the meantime till I figure out if I want a windshield or not.

jstnoc

Reaction score
Dana marine in corona. I got the stainless flat head allen screws at McFaddendale in corona. I switched all hardware in the boat to stainless mostly from McFaddendale! That place is like a dream come true!

jstnoc

Reaction score
Yes it will be delivered to parker this weekend. I have first dibs to buy it back if he decides to sell (Hopefully i have the money then to do so) Here is what I will be getting in return (I obviously had to pitch in a few million bucks but oh my it is a life long dream)
_IMG00647.jpg

_IMG00651.jpg

porsche_002-332x265.jpg

Copy_of_porsche_006-577x450.jpg