WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Breaks Mix Tonight!!

Doctor Feniks

Who needs a rectal?
Reaction score
i'll be streaming a live breaks mix on Orbital Grooves Radio tonight if anyone's interested in tuning in. show will start around 9pm and can be accessed by going to www.orbitalgrooves.com or by using iTunes. in iTunes, the stream is located under the Radio tab. you will need to select the "electronica" genre and scroll down about 2/3 of the way to find both high quality and low quality streams. there's also a chat room which can be accessed from the OGR home page. i'll be in the chat room most of the night if you wanna pop in and say hi. hope to see a few of you there.

phat matt....where you at beeytch!!

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
He already did, as well as a few out to some fat guy named Matt or something like that. :lmao

Oh. I was having trouble with my player. Jump into chat and talk some shit. :D

R

Retired Member

Cool jams to design to! I have been a fan since Phat Matt brought DJ Feniks to the attention of the other board.

Doctor Feniks

Who needs a rectal?
Reaction score
thanks guys for tuning in. will post the mp3 up later tonight.

R

Retired Member

Thanks! Keep us posted on your next appearance on ogr.

Doctor Feniks

Who needs a rectal?
Reaction score
here's the tracklisting for those interested...

1. Plass - We Are Going To Buenos Aires (Dobbs Mix)
2. Chakra Blue - Stand Still (Chris Domingo Remix)
3. NuBreed - Ionosphere
4. FMM - Out Of It
5. Hybrid - If I Survive (Beber's Mix)
6. Burufunk feat. 3PM - Serenity (Flack Su Remix)
7. DJ Phiction & XXF - Raindrops Revisited
8. AOT - Madagascar (Dave London Remix)
9. Deibeat - We Rock The Party (Circuit Breaker Remix)
10. Daft Punk - Harder...(Better Breakers Remix Edit)
11. Lee Coombs - Out Of My Mind (Unreleased Breaks Mix)
12. Hybrid - High Life (Live Version)

----break---

13. BT vs. Hybrid - Running Down The Way Up (Space Manoeuvres Unreleased Edit)
14. PQM - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Melburn Pass)
15. Funk Lab - Crazy People (Remaster)
16. WOW - Stealth (Rennie Pilgrim & Commie Remix)
17. Space Manoeuvres - Zone Two (Benz & MD Aurium Mix)
18. L u c a s - Anomaly

thanks for checking it out!

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Whatup Playa! I am downloading it right now.

I have been spinning 13 into 14 now for a couple of weeks! Funny...

I heard a great Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" mix on MOS the other day that I can't find anywhere, and Phatty has been no help in helping me try to find whatever song that is going on in the Bacardi commercial... proggy and electronic... I want it.

Would be nice to see you one of these days. Maybe we will have to throw a party at the house and blow it up... My speakers feel left out.

talk to you soon,

Wes

Froggystyle

Reaction score
There is only two people on here that are going to think this is funny... but whatever...

I just downloaded the set and started listening to it, but there was nothing on... so I remembered to turn up the volume and when I did, there was this slight mismatch of the music, and I figured you were mixing out of another artist or something and it was trainwrecking... then it got a little worse, then it was way off... About that point you said "Now, let's get to the music" and it was really, really bad.

Started looking around and I realized the MOS widget was running in the background before I turned it up so it was playing both. :D

Just so you know, your breaks don't mix perfectly with Hed Kandi...

Doctor Feniks

Who needs a rectal?
Reaction score
lol. i know some of the mixing is not quite spot on...but there's no shoes-in-the-dryer mixing in this one my brotha. hahaha.

i think that track you are talking about is the new Eric Prydz vs. Eurythmics mashup...it's called "Sweet Genesis". i gave matt a copy of it for NYE. i think i may have another copy laying around here somewhere. if not, i did dub it into pro tools and can give you a WAV file or MP3 if you want it. drop me an email and let me know.

[email protected]

@matt

fo sho bro....we def need to do another drunk night of mixing. let me know when you guys wanna come out to glendale and do it. (call you later)

feniks

Froggystyle

Reaction score
lol. i know some of the mixing is not quite spot on...but there's no shoes-in-the-dryer mixing in this one my brotha. hahaha.

i think that track you are talking about is the new Eric Prydz vs. Eurythmics mashup...it's called "Sweet Genesis". i gave matt a copy of it for NYE. i think i may have another copy laying around here somewhere. if not, i did dub it into pro tools and can give you a WAV file or MP3 if you want it. drop me an email and let me know.

[email protected]

@matt

fo sho bro....we def need to do another drunk night of mixing. let me know when you guys wanna come out to glendale and do it. (call you later)

feniks

I am down bro. I will bring the PA out tomorrow!

What we need to do is throw a big party out your way. I have a couple of friends with big daddy houses out in Glendale and we can blow it up. I have been fiending to spin somewhere...

Great set man... I am on lap #2 through it. Just sent you an e-mail.