WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New member here, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SH411

Banned
Reaction score
I was watching the LOTO shootout on stickam today and saw some people talking about this site in the chat room and I thought I'd check it out. Looks like you have a fine site here and some good threads about the shootout.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was watching the LOTO shootout on stickam today and saw some people talking about this site in the chat room and I thought I'd check it out. Looks like you have a fine site here and some good threads about the shootout.

Welcome to the board.. :) It's pretty active especially during the week / day.. Don't be surprised if you go away for an hour or two and you can't find your thread. Look for it a page or 2 back.

What kind of boat do you have, where are you from? and yes members are gonna ask for pics of your better half, they do it to all the newbies... It's become a kind of "right of passage" around here, don't take it personal.

RD

Enen

Reaction score
Welcome, Did they happen to mention the rules in that chat room? :D

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Welcome...

Pics, or you don't exist :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the board, Keep an eye on your wallet and Wife!

floatn turd

Reaction score
Welcome,

Now that's out of the way. Lets see your old lady!!! (its the rules)

Just so you don't feel shy, here's mine.

daily_16.jpg

SH411

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a picture of me from last weekend on our boat, I'm the one on the right. The Boat is a '96 Daytona with 454.

Last edited:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP!!

:thumbup:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP, it can get rowdy sometimes but these people will bend over backwards to help someone out when duty calls. The best bunch of inmates you'll ever meet :thumbsup

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle. It can get crazy but we are a great group of people.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Welcome 411,lets see the boat:thumbsup

And,someone better warn this guy about Brown.:D

SH411

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a reason why my photo keeps appearing then disappearing? Get over it folks, there's a much better world out there with much bigger things to spend your time on. Thanks again for letting me in your "club". Scott

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is there a reason why my photo keeps appearing then disappearing? Get over it folks, there's a much better world out there with much bigger things to spend your time on. Thanks again for letting me in your "club". Scott

Scott your photo isn't disappearing it is still there?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

WHAT DO YOU MEAN,,, WHAT KIND OF BIG THINGS????

WHAT KIND OF BIGGER THINGS DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME ON???

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
wondered about how long it would take. you better have a sense of humor and thick skin.
Do we have to get all PC and shit now? Is this like letting the 2 rich bitches in Augusta? Is this like like letting Canadians cross the border at will? Oh wo is me, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Do we get a smiley instead of boobs poking out, a peker popping up? you know, just to fit in?:D

Have to pull this one from the rotation I guess:moon:;)

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Here's a picture of me from last weekend on our boat, I'm the one on the right. The Boat is a '96 Daytona with 454.

Let me guess, the Daytona is a "Jet Boat" :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

Thanks for the picture but do you have a better shot that shows your partner's tits?

rampgirlll

Reaction score
SH411 welcome to the boards. Just like in real life your gonna run into assholes and idiots everywhere. This site is no exception. Only difference is they all know what a prop looks like and even the jet boat people secretly want one if not 2!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
SH411 welcome to the boards. Just like in real life your gonna run into assholes and idiots everywhere. This site is no exception. Only difference is they all know what a prop looks like and even the jet boat people secretly want one if not 2!!

i DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD use assholes or dickheads in your analigy...

that would be like telling me to shut up or some hot chicks gonna sit on my face...:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::cool:

rampgirlll

Reaction score
There are also very nice people on here. Please don't ask me to categorize anyone.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture but do you have a better shot that shows your partner's tits?

I (literally) just spit out my coffee.....oh my god.....:rotflmao::rotflmao::skull

Oh, and welcome sh411....

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Lol!! Did he even ever say he's gay!? Hahaha. Bad choice for first pic though.
Not all jet boats are gay though.....got this hangin in my garage from my grandpa's boat..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345994753.185520.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score

Scott just don't get it, what's life if you don't "motor boat''? :champagne:

Attachments

• demotivational-posters-motor-boat.jpeg
    demotivational-posters-motor-boat.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 598

Wheeler

Reaction score

Attachments

• tony-abbott-ad-spoof.jpeg
    tony-abbott-ad-spoof.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 597

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Private Message received. I was hoping people could get passed that.

As others have said your photo is still there. Probably an issue on your end.

I'll get this outta the way now. If you're straight and that picture is of you and a friend, Cool:thumbsup just realize the inmates are going to give you shit about it. If you're gay and that picture is of you and a friend, Cool:thumbsup just realize the inmates are going to give you shit about it. At least you had the balls to post a picture:thumbsup

It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation so don't turn this into something it is not. This place is like a big group of friends (well except Tom Brown, nobody likes him:D) standing around talking smack to eachother for laughs and telling stories about random stuff for entertainment. It's also a place that when asked for help or information people will step up and be right there for you.

Welcome to the boards, read around a bit and have a good time.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Welcome to the madness. I'd warn ya about Tom Brown, but I see it's too late!

:rotflmao:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I'll get this outta the way now. If you're straight and that picture is of you and a friend, Cool:thumbsup just realize the inmates are going to give you shit about it. If you're gay and that picture is of you and a friend, Cool:thumbsup just realize the inmates are going to give you shit about it. At least you had the balls to post a picture:thumbsup

It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation so don't turn this into something it is not. This place is like a big group of friends (well except Tom Brown, nobody likes him:D) standing around talking smack to eachother for laughs and telling stories about random stuff for entertainment. It's also a place that when asked for help or information people will step up and be right there for you.

Well said T&Y :thumbsup

411 - You wouldn't happened to know or be related to a Grads would you ??? :D

Welcome to the boards. It can be a rough crowd but its all in the name of entertainment for the most part. Lots of good peeps here.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

This is just a straight up good post....nicely done:thumbsup

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and have fun. :thumbsup

SH411

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was abundantly clear in the picture and with my first few posts...................it's a jet boat. ;) lol The other guy in the picture is my partner Jeff and since it seems like I have to spell everything out, partner meaning soul mate not partner half owner of the boat. :) I hope everyone can looks past that but if not I have pretty thick skin and have heard most of the jokes over my lifetime.
I'm going to watch the shootout on Stickam now. Take care, Scott

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I thought it was abundantly clear in the picture and with my first few posts...................it's a jet boat. ;) lol The other guy in the picture is my partner Jeff and since it seems like I have to spell everything out, partner meaning soul mate not partner half owner of the boat. :) I hope everyone can looks past that but if not I have pretty thick skin and have heard most of the jokes over my lifetime.

Welcome to the madness Scott!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
If you posted a pic of the boat,it's gone?I can see you and Jeff,but no boat.Post another.19? or 21?

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
so if I read this correctly.............you have a jet boat?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

Welcome, and I want a jet boat someday, I just don't tell many people. Daytona 19, it will happen.

I even have this photo on my phone of one that was for sale a few years ago. Wife says i am a dork I need to move beyond the 80's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345998456.646274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.