Clean green sticker bike. 2,200
Jeff
559-805-5553
Located in Exeter ca.
20171127_062245.jpg

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I had an 02 yz250. Most favorite bike I've ever owned, absolutely bulletproof. Glwts.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I still have one. My boy rides it now, I’ve got the 250x. It’s been to the frame three times, powder coated twice. The cases have been split twice, and new cranks put in, and bearings and gears in the trans. I absolutely love these bikes, there is nothing that compares to the ease of maintenance and performance that they deliver. The service manual from the factory is the best manual for any piece of equipment I’ve ever worked on, and I worked at a cat dealership. The steel framers are such a pleasure to ride, they are the old school desert style saddle and ergos that you sit in the bike, not on top of it, like all the new bikes. I’d buy it but I’ve got several bikes already. I’ll put the word out, my brother in law might want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RACER J

Reaction score
I still have one. My boy rides it now, I’ve got the 250x. It’s been to the frame three times, powder coated twice. The cases have been split twice, and new cranks put in, and bearings and gears in the trans. I absolutely love these bikes, there is nothing that compares to the ease of maintenance and performance that they deliver. The service manual from the factory is the best manual for any piece of equipment I’ve ever worked on, and I worked at a cat dealership. The steel framers are such a pleasure to ride, they are the old school desert style saddle and ergos that you sit in the bike, not on top of it, like all the new bikes. I’d buy it but I’ve got several bikes already. I’ll put the word out, my brother in law might want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's been a great bike, just haven't rode it much after I got my jeep. Took it with me last weekend to the desert for 5 days and never even started it. Decided it was time to let it go.