WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21RC V-Drive Makeover

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Who is doing the wood work, color sanding and polishing? Turning out real nice.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm excited to finally see it almost done. :)

bump

Reaction score
Moreso after watching you do it all. Just so impressed and jealous I reckon.

lIQUIDATEDdAMAGES

Reaction score
Agreed. This one is a piece of art. One of my dads friends had a white and yellow 21 rc when we started going to the river named "rude awakening" and since then that's all I've wanted. Love the white and yellow

tony

Reaction score
Hey Marc looks awesome Todd did a bitchen job with the hinge mounts where are you putting the pump for the hinges?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Hey Marc looks awesome Todd did a bitchen job with the hinge mounts where are you putting the pump for the hinges?

Putting the pump underneath the back seat mounted to the stringer.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Looking better all the time! :thumbsup:thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
This boat has really come a long ways. Just beautiful.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Fuck I wish I could afford to redo my upholstery.

X Hoser

Reaction score
Marc, be careful with the sun reflecting off the chrome flame arrestors. Bill put the grey covering like what is on your seat on the underside of my hatch. With the hatch raised on the day beach the sun reflected off the chrome and caused the covering to burn. :yikes Not sure how it will affect the gel, but I would be careful. I had spoken with Bill and Scott a while ago about doing something else on the underside. Just haven't had time to get out there. Yours came out beautiful!

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Marc, be careful with the sun reflecting off the chrome flame arrestors. Bill put the grey covering like what is on your seat on the underside of my hatch. With the hatch raised on the day beach the sun reflected off the chrome and caused the covering to burn. :yikes Not sure how it will affect the gel, but I would be careful. I had spoken with Bill and Scott a while ago about doing something else on the underside. Just haven't had time to get out there. Yours came out beautiful!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to keep an eye on it. 👍

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Making a new bezel for the hatch switch. Drawing up the program and letting some chips fly!

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
All polished and ready to get installed and wired up.....

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Where are you going to mount that switch ?

I already had a switch bezel mounted on the drivers side gunnel when I had the old hatch on there. Just wanted a single switch instead of dual (hatch and elec. cav plates). Like I had it before when my cav plates were electric. Made it out of stainless too!

Hammer

Reaction score
I already had a switch bezel mounted on the drivers side gunnel when I had the old hatch on there. Just wanted a single switch instead of dual (hatch and elec. cav plates). made it out of stainless too!

Looks good. Your boat is turning out "too nice" , better leave it on the trailer so nothing happens to it ! Lol

Next up, the mini boat ! :D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Looks good. Your boat is turning out "too nice" , better leave it on the trailer so nothing happens to it ! Lol

Next up, the mini boat ! :D

I'm already making plans to take my 21 back apart after the season to fix a couple of things! ;) Oh....and then there's the mini that I've already been spending too much money on. The good side of it, is that it's going to smoke the tits off every mini out there including Johnson's!

Hammer

Reaction score
I'm already making plans to take my 21 back apart after the season to fix a couple of things! ;) Oh....and then there's the mini that I've already been spending too much money on. The good side of it, is that it's going to smoke the tits off every mini out there including Johnson's!

Baller..... Lol ;)

You mind as well re gel the mini to match your 21 now. If something as little as a blue MSD box bugged ya, I can't imagine you not having matching boats ! :D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Baller..... Lol ;)

You mind as well re gel the mini to match your 21 now. If something as little as a blue MSD box bugged ya, I can't imagine you not having matching boats ! :D

The 10' is not getting re-gelled. My new 12' will be matching! ;)

Backlash

Reaction score
SFV2RVR,

The amount of detail and perfection in this entire thread is unbelievable. Thank you for taking the time to share the progress with us!

Henry

FrznJim

Reaction score
Marc, any finished pics yet of that beautiful hatch or are you holding out for DS?

X Hoser

Reaction score
Marc, any finished pics yet of that beautiful hatch or are you holding out for DS?

Jim, I saw it last weekend. He should hold out for DS! Beautiful!! I spent an hour looking at his boat. The detail is amazing and not represented well in the pictures.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score

Jim, I havn't been over to Arko to see the finished product yet. I will be going there tomorrow to pick it up hopefully and get it ready for desert storm.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Wow wow wow! That is a beautiful Schiada. Make me want my own. Awesome job on the restoration.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403634146.815678.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403634159.570901.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
No matter how many times you look at this boat/trailer combo, it never gets old. Definitely one of the nicest out there. ;)

Andy01

Reaction score
That picture on the water looks bad ass, but it looks COLD! Did you buy a Tahoe to leave out there?